PDA

View Full Version : She Drives me CRAZY, HELP!

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:25 PM
My wife is driving me insane anybody can relate?

Heres the deal she has this "habit" of changing everything in the house every few months, it's like she's possessed by the ghost of Martha Stewart and that bitch ain't even dead!

Just when I get used to things looking a certain way, she changes it, the furniture is moved around, the bathroom scheme is changed with the seasons, my goddamn study has some new knic-knac I've never seen before.

It's like everytime I go to take a dump in the toilet it's a different place, I can't used the faggety hand towels and why oh god why must I bath with flower and heart shaped soap?

I'm losing my MIND

:crazy:

Brian Defferding
11-16-2008, 12:29 PM
:lol: I hear ya. I don't know what to do, but I hear ya.

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_cj4mfcE5A

Brian Defferding
11-16-2008, 12:38 PM
My girlfriend collects tea cups. TEA CUPS.

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:38 PM

It ain't that bad, but jesus can't a man crap on a none frilly toilet?

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:39 PM
My girlfriend collects tea cups. TEA CUPS.

And..so it begins

fair warning

ZombieSpeedball
11-16-2008, 12:41 PM

Come on, Roman... is this really the thread for you? ;)

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 12:42 PM

I just wanted an excuse to post that song. :D

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:43 PM

Hey...he's welcome.

HB one of my homies his word is worthy of listening to

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 12:46 PM
Well, my only advice is to try and make some sort of compromise. Put some sort of limits to how much she can change without restricting her ability to change things. If she can't handle that . . . well then it's HER problem, not yours.

Thomas Mauer
11-16-2008, 12:46 PM
I loved that episode in Married with Children

ZombieSpeedball
11-16-2008, 12:48 PM
I just wanted an excuse to post that song. :D

I know, just busting balls. :D

ZombieSpeedball
11-16-2008, 12:48 PM
I loved that episode in Married with Children

The one where Peggy did something and Al was unhappy about it? Oh yeah, I love that one.

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Well, my only advice is to try and make some sort of compromise. Put some sort of limits to how much she can change without restricting her ability to change things. If she can't handle that . . . well then it's HER problem, not yours.

Your right, thing is well it's kinda my penance for something I did recently.

:Oops:

PimpSlap must suffer for now

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 12:51 PM
The one where Peggy did something and Al was unhappy about it? Oh yeah, I love that one.

Heh..:lol:

I got my hand in my junk as we speak, thumb out

Ben
11-16-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm glad my girlfriend isn't lame.

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm glad my girlfriend isn't lame.

Hey the wife ain't lame BTFU

She just driving me insane is all

Foolish Mortal
11-16-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wzi-kTVOI

RebootedCorpse
11-16-2008, 01:15 PM
You need to claim a room as your own and declare it off-limits to chickification. I suggest the TV room.

ZombieSpeedball
11-16-2008, 01:19 PM
Heh..:lol:

I got my hand in my junk as we speak, thumb out

Ow.

Albert
11-16-2008, 01:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wzi-kTVOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f-sUoZAsKs

Patton
11-16-2008, 01:28 PM
I HATE faggety hand towels!

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Ow.

yeah . . . I'm not even gonna go there. :lol:

(and I could . . . but I won't.)

RebootedCorpse
11-16-2008, 01:29 PM
I HATE faggety hand towels!

A real man uses paper-towel to clean up after a night of glory-holing!

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 01:31 PM
A real man uses paper-towel to clean up after a night of glory-holing!

Remind me not to shake your hand . . . :lol:

RebootedCorpse
11-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Remind me not to shake your hand . . . :lol:

No names. No faces.

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 01:43 PM
I think I have a solution, I'ma go Bob Vila on her ass, she wanna change stuff I'ma build stuff.

I've been wanting a new and improved deck.

Ben
11-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey the wife ain't lame BTFU

She just driving me insane is allIsn't that what lame means? Or can mean anyway?

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
11-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Isn't that what lame means? Or can mean anyway?

Lame means that she has a non-working limb.

PimpSlapStick!
11-16-2008, 01:56 PM
Isn't that what lame means? Or can mean anyway?

It could mean, physically disabled or a lack of cool.

She's awesome, she just watches too much of those design shows and deosn't involve me in her plans too redesign stuff.

I think I'd be less annoyed if she kinda said "Hey baby would you like blue towels or purple..." things like that involve a brotha. I could careless really, but I know the next step is my sacred basement and garage of solitude PimpSlap must not let THINE WOMAN touch Thy Comic Collection and other assorted hobbies.

I could put my foot down and be a asshole, but I'm trying to keep the peace.

Jerome Gibbons
11-16-2008, 01:57 PM
Lame means that she has a non-working limb.

I first read that as non-working womb.

ShortStack
11-16-2008, 02:04 PM
someday I'm going to post a picture of my dorm room. One side is all skulls, comic books, batman posters and a litter of black leather boots and empty water bottles, the other side is BRIGHT PINK SHAG CARPETING, bras, low-calorie salad dressing bottles, cute collages of her and her BFF's (teehee!) and empty 40's.
Despite appearances, we get along great..but the room is fuuunnnnyyy..

Rantz
11-16-2008, 04:39 PM
consider yourself lucky. A year ago 'retiling the hall' (due to water damage) turned into 9 months non-stop of massive, progressive revamps to the entire house... Like doing the entire downstairs in travertine stone, new furniture for everyroom, recessed lighting and ceiling revamps for the whole downstairs, new cabinets, etc.

Fuck, I would have been overjoyed with it just being 'frilly towels'. Hell of a lot less expensive!

lonesomefool
11-16-2008, 04:59 PM
I remember when my ex tried to change my apartment up. It was actually quite funny since, I keep the place quite barren and really dont have any pictures, posters, paintings or shit on the walls and generally I live extremely simple.

Anyway, it was always funny when she would try to make it feel more "warm" or whatever like putting pictures of puppies on the wall. I never minded it, but I did always get a laugh that she would throw these things up and never ask me and she wasnt living with me or paying rent, but whatever.

But yeah, I can sorta relate.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
11-16-2008, 05:16 PM

Heres the deal she has this "habit" of changing everything in the house every few months, it's like she's possessed by the ghost of Martha Stewart and that bitch ain't even dead!

Just when I get used to things looking a certain way, she changes it, the furniture is moved around, the bathroom scheme is changed with the seasons, my goddamn study has some new knic-knac I've never seen before.

It's like everytime I go to take a dump in the toilet it's a different place, I can't used the faggety hand towels and why oh god why must I bath with flower and heart shaped soap?

I'm losing my MIND

My girlfriend feels your pain.

:D

ShortStack
11-16-2008, 05:29 PM
I kind of love your rachel maddow sig. She is too cute.

11-16-2008, 05:32 PM
I kind of love your rachel maddow sig. She is too cute.

Thanks, just made it today. I :heart: her so much. If she was into the penis, I would definitely stalk her.

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Thanks, just made it today. I :heart: her so much. If she was into the penis, I would definitely stalk her.

I have no clue who she is, but she kinda looks like a girl Noah Wyle.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

ShortStack
11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Every lesbian I know regards her as a demi-goddess.

Roman Noodles
11-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Every lesbian I know regards her as a demi-goddess.

Ha. Wow. High praise. :lol:

11-16-2008, 05:37 PM
I have no clue who she is, but she kinda looks like a girl Noah Wyle.

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

9/8 central on MSNBC. Watch her. Love her.

costello
11-16-2008, 05:46 PM

I'm losing my MIND

You bathe with heart-shaped soap? Hahahaha. You're name should be changed to PussySlapStick! Well it's easy to depussify the soap. When you take a shower, stick it up your ass. Scrub your nether regions really well and get your pubes all over it. You'll have bottles of body wash in the bathroom in no time.

The pimp needs to set boundaries.

Plus this "habit" of changing things almost sounds as if she's nesting. Do you have a kid yet?

costello
11-16-2008, 05:47 PM
It ain't that bad, but jesus can't a man crap on a none frilly toilet?

That's an easy fix too. Piss on it.

costello
11-16-2008, 05:50 PM
I first read that as non-working womb.

That would actually explain a lot.

dEnny!
11-16-2008, 05:52 PM
My wife can wear me out with redoing rooms and what not, but we've never done a room twice yet and we've lived in this house for 6 years. The dining room has never seen a new coat of paint, but that's about to change by me because we've got some marks on the walls from our son and furniture. Nothing she's done has been sissyfying, it makes it look nicer. I could do without having bought more than one comforter, but again, we've been married 8 years and I think we are only on #2...now we have a third, but that wound up in the guest bedroom.

We are remodeling the kitchen, but again I'm all for it. The linoleum is showing its age as are the cheap countertops, the sink faucet is leaking, the garbage disposal stinking (we throw baking soda down it, but it's as old as the house so we'd like a new one since we are doing everything else), and we plan on buying a new stove (recently bought a new dishwasher with a fridge coming soon). We are adding a tile backsplash, which I think will look nicer as well than just the painted walls, which isn't nearly as durable against water, food, etc hitting it.

Plus my wife is cool with my bookshelves in the living room, which contains some of my graphic novels and statues and I built a comic closet.

TheChronoTrigger
11-16-2008, 06:01 PM

I'm losing my MIND

You may find this instructional:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhzZwq3EM6c&feature=related

Guirk the Thudner
11-16-2008, 06:50 PM

Right there with you.

I'm not even sure I want to have sex with her, I just want to hang around her, talk about chicks with her, and have her think I'm smart.

Oh, well at that point, I'm pretty sure I'd want to have sex with her.

Whip
11-16-2008, 07:10 PM
You won't win.

You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Jerome Gibbons
11-16-2008, 07:11 PM
You won't win.

You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time.

What you say?

gaspar
11-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Before we moved, I had the entire entertainment center in the living room to myself...left side was all DVDs, right side was all TPBs/graphic novels. I had most of my comic book art in the 2nd bedroom/office at the time. When we moved to the new place, my wife decided that she didn't like the TPBs in the living room, so they've been split between the 2nd bedroom closet and our bedroom shelves. She got rid of the old entertainment center and build this massive entertainment complex with books, DVDs, photos, etc. all over it. It's pretty cool.

But the biggest change...and it was mostly her decision...is that she decided we needed art in the living room. So now we have one wall that's basically a Phil Noto original art wall, and another that has my two Scott Morse paintings flanking either side of the Paul Chadwick Concrete landscape. There are two Art Baltazar Patrick the Wolfboy small paintings on the entertainment center too. And we have a large Andy Lee Spider-Man scroll in the hall going between the living room and our bedroom.

She still wants to put more up, but we need a ladder because there's a vaulted ceiling area where we could hang art, but we haven't been able to get to it yet. I like the way she's decorated the new place...nothing too girly about it. The bathrooms have kind of a bamboo/natural theme. Hell, the 2nd bedroom/office is the lame room because all of the framed artwork is out in the main part of the apartment now.

11-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Right there with you.

I'm not even sure I want to have sex with her, I just want to hang around her, talk about chicks with her, and have her think I'm smart.

Oh, well at that point, I'm pretty sure I'd want to have sex with her.

Every time she opens her mouth my heart melts a little. Smart, witty, charming, adorable, cute-- everything I could ever want in a woman, except for the whole being of the vagina liking persuasion. But other than that teeny little detail, we were made for each other.

Whip
11-16-2008, 07:22 PM
What you say?

http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/80/706/images/8096_lg.jpg

c. page
11-16-2008, 08:17 PM
It could mean, physically disabled or a lack of cool.

She's awesome, she just watches too much of those design shows and deosn't involve me in her plans too redesign stuff.

I think I'd be less annoyed if she kinda said "Hey baby would you like blue towels or purple..." things like that involve a brotha. I could careless really, but I know the next step is my sacred basement and garage of solitude PimpSlap must not let THINE WOMAN touch Thy Comic Collection and other assorted hobbies.

I could put my foot down and be a asshole, but I'm trying to keep the peace.

that's your tactic there, pimp. get involved in it, and maybe you can subtly steer it.

or, just set the boundary that you get one room that she can't change.

someday I'm going to post a picture of my dorm room. One side is all skulls, comic books, batman posters and a litter of black leather boots and empty water bottles, the other side is BRIGHT PINK SHAG CARPETING, bras, low-calorie salad dressing bottles, cute collages of her and her BFF's (teehee!) and empty 40's.
Despite appearances, we get along great..but the room is fuuunnnnyyy..

i don't know why, but that addition to her side made me laugh.

Thomas Mauer
11-16-2008, 09:56 PM

The manly toilet episode, Snarkmeister.

PimpSlapStick!
11-20-2008, 09:42 PM
You bathe with heart-shaped soap? Hahahaha. You're name should be changed to PussySlapStick! Well it's easy to depussify the soap. When you take a shower, stick it up your ass. Scrub your nether regions really well and get your pubes all over it. You'll have bottles of body wash in the bathroom in no time.

The pimp needs to set boundaries.

Plus this "habit" of changing things almost sounds as if she's nesting. Do you have a kid yet?

:mad:

Oh she done nested, and we got one kid. I guess the Pimp man is realizing he's getting old.