PDA

View Full Version : The Office - "Business Trip" 11/13

DeluxeVoltron
11-13-2008, 05:51 PM
is this show waning in popularity? ive never had to start a thread for a new episode.

i liked the andy/oscar duo. not really something i could have predicted, but alcohol is amazing.

darryl is amazing as always. 'its cool'

sto110
11-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Michael +1000000 respect points.

He really grew a pair, hope he doesnt get fired.

DaveCummings
11-13-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm glad Pam's back.

I am waiting though, for Andy to have another breakdown once he finds out about Dwight and Angela.

Though about people thinking that Ryan may be a big threat, you might want to check this out http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39084

InBendiswetrust
11-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Ok first of all. So happy Pam came back the way she did. Not predictable yet the right thing to do.

Second of all, does anyone think Andy wearing a hot pink shirt the night after hanging with Oscar was a sign to anything. I dont mean to be stereotype or go over the top but what if Andy turns gay at the altar.

Magnum V.I.
11-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Ok first of all. So happy Pam came back the way she did. Not predictable yet the right thing to do.

Second of all, does anyone think Andy wearing a hot pink shirt the night after hanging with Oscar was a sign to anything. I dont mean to be stereotype or go over the top but what if Andy turns gay at the altar.

Then the show has jumped the shark. The gay shark.

Patton
11-13-2008, 07:30 PM

I didn't notice the shirt but I did keep thinking they might hook up some time. It would be good for Oscar to have a story line and to have a office romance that was gay.

DeluxeVoltron
11-13-2008, 07:45 PM
I didn't notice the shirt but I did keep thinking they might hook up some time. It would be good for Oscar to have a story line and to have a office romance that was gay.

how awesome would it be if oscar and andy went down to the storeroom only to discover dwight and angela?

Captain Sensation
11-13-2008, 07:50 PM
I didn't really care for this episode. Every other episode of this season has been good, followed by an average episode for me. I lost some respect for Kelly after watching this episode.

Rod Nunley
11-13-2008, 08:36 PM
I didn't really care for this episode. Every other episode of this season has been good, followed by an average episode for me. I lost some respect for Kelly after watching this episode.

I'm amazed that someone had respect for Kelly at any point. :)

Daniel K.
11-13-2008, 08:38 PM

Seriously.

nick maynard
11-13-2008, 08:41 PM
qft.

HOOKS
11-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Darryl's short appearance was the best scene of the entire season.

Ziolko
11-13-2008, 09:59 PM
I liked this episode. I thought the opening was hilarious.

Supreme Convoy
11-13-2008, 10:02 PM
I really loved the Andy/Oscar subplot. Surprisingly entertaining.

BAMF
11-13-2008, 10:04 PM

Heh, exactly...but that's why she's so awesome. She's ignorant in the most lovable way possible.

Captain Sensation
11-14-2008, 02:32 AM

Ive only been watching since season 4. Im just now watching seasons prior to that.

Deej
11-14-2008, 03:51 AM

that is hilarious right there!!!

Captain Sensation
11-14-2008, 04:20 AM
that is hilarious right there!!!

Well shes hot (to me at least), so she had about the same level of respect i had for Sarah Palin.

Jim T.
11-14-2008, 05:10 AM
Ryan's look of hell at the very end was awesome and only slightly more funny than Darryl's jaunty walk to his car. I also liked "That really happened???". Good episode.

Foolish Mortal
11-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Kelly has been shown to be an airheaded ditz since the beginning of the series. What level of "respect" has she earned up to now? :lol:

Ryan's look of hell at the very end was awesome and only slightly more funny than Darryl's jaunty walk to his car. I also liked "That really happened???". Good episode.
Yeah that was awesome. :lol:

Papa Ginge
11-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Two things that really hit home for me is that Michael kept saying "How you say" before everything he said to that concierge lady and how they brought back the classic Andy "Beer Me" phrase. "Bartender, beer me two Long Island Iced Teas"

THWIP!
11-14-2008, 06:43 AM
Two things that really hit home for me is that Michael kept saying "How you say" before everything he said to that concierge lady and how they brought back the classic Andy "Beer Me" phrase. "Bartender, beer me two Long Island Iced Teas"

I laughed a lot when he said Beer Me. I loved that Pam is back. But I thought the episode was pretty meh.

Criden
11-14-2008, 07:49 AM
I laughed a lot when he said Beer Me. I loved that Pam is back. But I thought the episode was pretty meh.

My thoughts exactly.

Dr. Blasphemy
11-14-2008, 09:03 AM
I dont know what you guys are expecting?
I love this season so far!

Ultimate Lurker
11-14-2008, 09:04 AM
how awesome would it be if oscar and andy went down to the storeroom only to discover dwight and angela?

And then Oscar becomes Andy's source of comfort, which leads Andy closer and closer to Oscar until they eventually hook up.

I loved this episode. Andy and Oscar were hilarious. The funniest thing for me was Stanley's "HEH HEH" at Jim. LOL

FredC
11-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I was not big on this episode myself.

Coulda been that the people I watched it with were talking over it and rewinding it to better understand jokes or events that occured (that I thought were pretty straightforward) or maybe the episode itself was just kinda... eh.

I think it was mostly the episode.

Daniel K.
11-14-2008, 09:30 AM

Yeah, it certainly wasn't their best or their worst, it's just sort of... there.

I really enjoyed the developing Andy and Oscar friendship and Michael growing a pair, but the rest of it was sort of eh.

ChuckMcButcalf
11-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah, I was not big on this episode myself.

Coulda been that the people I watched it with were talking over it and rewinding it to better understand jokes or events that occured (that I thought were pretty straightforward) or maybe the episode itself was just kinda... eh.

I think it was mostly the episode.

Some of it probably had to do with the fact that most of it was pretty dreary. This was the least whacky Michale has been in a long time, and aside from the return of Pam, most of what happened was a total downer. I liked it alot from a character development stand point, but yeah, I needed some prozac about halfway through it.

CapnChaos
11-15-2008, 07:14 PM
The Andy/Oscar friendship is entertaining, I'll admit. But I miss the Andy/Kevin pairing that happened last year. They were just amazingly fun together.