PDA

View Full Version : House 11/11/08

Mylazycat
11-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Anyone watch this tonight? Not a bad episode but my DVR whacked out in the closing couple of minutes and the last thing I saw was:

House walking up to the door. Did he go in? Did he ask her out? If so, did she say yes?

Criden
11-11-2008, 09:01 PM
He walked away.

Mylazycat
11-12-2008, 05:22 AM
He walked away.

Bastard! He had the balls to tell that house ridden guy to get over his fears!

Criden
11-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Bastard! He had the balls to tell that house ridden guy to get over his fears!

You saw the house-ridden guy did leave his house, right?

Mylazycat
11-12-2008, 07:25 AM
You saw the house-ridden guy did leave his house, right?

Oh, I saw him standing at the door and then the DVR cut off. Good for him!

PeteL
11-12-2008, 07:29 AM
So nice to see more of Cameron this episode.

Criden
11-12-2008, 07:30 AM
So nice to see more of Cameron this episode.

Agreed. Barely any of the new team or Foreman, though. They need to figure out an elegant solution to the problem of the usually-missing Cameron and Chase.

THWIP!
11-12-2008, 07:38 AM
Agreed. Barely any of the new team or Foreman, though. They need to figure out an elegant solution to the problem of the usually-missing Cameron and Chase.

I can actually do without them. I loved the line last night where House says to Cameron "Can I hire you back so I can fire you."

PeteL
11-12-2008, 07:42 AM

They can remove the new team for starters.

I love them, but not for more than a season and half. I hope they go back to Foreman, Chase, and Cameron for the next.

Mike
11-12-2008, 07:43 AM

I think she'll eventually be back on the team. I can't see a scenario where Chase comes back. His character is the most listless right now - it's pretty ridiculous that he's always "the surgeon" for whatever they need done. Did he even have a background in surgery before joining House's team?

Criden
11-12-2008, 07:45 AM
I think she'll eventually be back on the team. I can't see a scenario where Chase comes back. His character is the most listless right now - it's pretty ridiculous that he's always "the surgeon" for whatever they need done. Did he even have a background in surgery before joining House's team?

It's weird, right? He's got a background in intensive care medicine, so sure, he can be their surgeon, but it does come off as contrived at times when he's always given House's patients.

Mike
11-12-2008, 07:48 AM
It's weird, right? He's got a background in intensive care medicine, so sure, he can be their surgeon, but it does come off as contrived at times when he's always given House's patients.

I think both Taub and 13 have their future exits already set up - Taub can leave because of his marriage falling apart, and 13 will have to leave because of early onset of Huntington's.

This makes me think that Cameron (and maybe Chase) will eventually come back.

Criden
11-12-2008, 07:50 AM
I think both Taub and 13 have their future exits already set up - Taub can leave because of his marriage falling apart, and 13 will have to leave because of early onset of Huntington's.

This makes me think that Cameron (and maybe Chase) will eventually come back.

Yep--my thinking exactly.

And Pete, I agree completely.

THWIP!
11-12-2008, 08:16 AM
I think bringing them (chase and cameron) back into the fold is a step backwards.

blinkless
11-12-2008, 08:29 AM
If the new team does go away, I hope Kutner sticks around. He has patient insight that the others don't. AND he's got that weird masochistic thing going.