PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costume

Shannon Chenoweth
10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Okay, I'm going to this party and we were all assigned silly costumes. Not just something you can go out and buy, but one you need to create yourself. So... just got my "assigned" costume today and I'm supposed to be a Cat Tree. I'm thinking I should just get sweatpants and a sweatshirt and cover it in carpet. And, get some sort of hat that I can do the same with.
Any other suggestions anyone? :p

Matthew Brown
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Staple dead cats to a brown corduroy outfit. And a dead cat covered sombrero.

Pia Guerra
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Okay, I'm going to this party and we were all assigned silly costumes. Not just something you can go out and buy, but one you need to create yourself. So... just got my "assigned" costume today and I'm supposed to be a Cat Tree. I'm thinking I should just get sweatpants and a sweatshirt and cover it in carpet. And, get some sort of hat that I can do the same with.
Any other suggestions anyone? :p

Nice idea, but don't use actual carpet (maybe terry cloth?) or you'll drop from heat exhaustion, be a continuous source of static bursts and sneezing like a maniac if you're sensitive to carpet fibers.

Be sure to have something dangling off you, the more strategic the better.

Shannon Chenoweth
10-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Nice idea, but don't use actual carpet (maybe terry cloth?) or you'll drop from heat exhaustion, be a continuous source of static bursts and sneezing like a maniac if you're sensitive to carpet fibers.

Be sure to have something dangling off you, the more strategic the better.

Yeah, I was thinking something light, terry cloth sounds better. I like the idea of something dangling! :)

Ryan Elliott
10-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I was thinking something light, terry cloth sounds better. I like the idea of something dangling! :)

He, on the other hand, did not.

http://videodetective.com/photos/092/00388641_.jpg

ZombieSpeedball
10-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Go literal.

http://www.anecdotoff.com/images/stories/gallery/20070604/popular-cat-tree.jpg

Jonathan Callan
10-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Party sounds lame. Skip it.

Shannon Chenoweth
10-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Party sounds lame. Skip it.