PDA

View Full Version : But my wife always enjoyed when I did this...

chess
10-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Eating pussy, that is...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1782932.ece

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 09:52 AM
:shock:

Oh, oh god. That is terrible.

HomerGator
10-08-2008, 09:56 AM
holy shit

Kirblar
10-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Ew

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 09:58 AM
But you people will eat pigs?

Criden
10-08-2008, 10:02 AM

Uh oh. Get out of here with your logic and porcine points!

James Patrick
10-08-2008, 10:02 AM
is a cat that much smarter than the animals we eat? that isn't an accusation, just wondering. i tend not to condemn these things in an attempt not to be a hypocrite.

McAfee
10-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Yummy!

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Pigs are delicious.

Ryan Elliott
10-08-2008, 10:08 AM
I would never, EVER eat a cat.

They are incredibly vindictive and I know one of the cats around here would try and kill me once they found out.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 10:09 AM

You are god damn right. I don't care if it makes me a hypocrite. I don't have a pig waiting to sit on my chest when I am watching tv, or looking to me to be fed and looked after.

Pigs are not cute and fuzzy and great pets. My cat very much is. Call me what you want, there is no way that I would even contemplate eating a cat, and it is just damn gross to think about.

Ryan F
10-08-2008, 10:11 AM

I was gonna say.

is a cat that much smarter than the animals we eat? that isn't an accusation, just wondering. i tend not to condemn these things in an attempt not to be a hypocrite.

It's not easy to test animal intelligence, but pigs are pretty smart. Lots of people who study animal intelligence think they're smarter than cats or dogs.

McAfee
10-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Pigs are not cute and fuzzy and great pets.

I think there are some potbelly pig owners who would challenge that notion.

kylethoreau
10-08-2008, 10:14 AM
if someone doesn't mention the Diner scene from Pulp fiction soon I'm gonna be sad :(

and cat doesn't even taste that good anyways....:surrend:

Dr. Hackenbush
10-08-2008, 10:15 AM
:shock:

Oh, oh god. That is terrible.

Tell me about it. It's like eating jerky. Yuck.:)

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 10:15 AM

Pigs are much smarter than cats, probably smarter than dogs, and some claim that they have an intelligence equal to a 3-year-old human child.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 10:16 AM
I think there are some potbelly pig owners who would challenge that notion.

I knew a kid who had a pot bellied pig as a pet when I was growing up. He may have loved him dearly, but it did nothing to change my opinion of the animal.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Tell me about it. It's like eating jerky. Yuck.:)

:sick:

ClintP
I'd eat a cat.

Dan-C
People eat cute rabbits, and buffalo, and frog, and deer... but cats are off limit because its not typical? How come these people don't have a problem with people eating snails?

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 10:19 AM
If I could afford it I'd be eating pig meat right now.

ClintP
10-08-2008, 10:19 AM
I knew a kid who had a pot bellied pig as a pet when I was growing up. He may have loved him dearly, but it did nothing to change my opinion of the animal.

My wife raised animals when she was young. They named the pigs pork chop, bacon, etc. Same with cows that they raised as a calf by bottle feeding. Names like (you guessed it) hamburger, steak, etc. :lol: She said not once was it ever doubted that the pig and cows they bottle fed were going to end up in their bellies. :)

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 10:20 AM
You are god damn right. I don't care if it makes me a hypocrite. I don't have a pig waiting to sit on my chest when I am watching tv, or looking to me to be fed and looked after.

Pigs are not cute and fuzzy and great pets. My cat very much is. Call me what you want, there is no way that I would even contemplate eating a cat, and it is just damn gross to think about.

Yeah, that's all dumb rationalization and unfounded opinions. It does make you a hypocrite. Which is why I stopped eating mammals when I realized how absurdly I was behaving based on biasis and silly traditions by eating creatures with greater intelligence and emotional lives than the ones I keep as pets.

And plenty of people keep pigs as pets.

McAfee
10-08-2008, 10:22 AM

Which is why this is clearly a cultural thing, and therefor can't really be judged as write or wrong. I know plenty of people, for instance, who find cats to be dispicable creatures. Doesn't necessarily mean they would eat one, but "cute and cuddly" has different meanings to different people and cultures. I'd certainly never eat a cat or dog or rat (unless perhaps my life depended on it), but lots of people find it as "normal" as we find eating fish.

Ryan Elliott
10-08-2008, 10:22 AM
People eat cute rabbits, and buffalo, and frog, and deer... but cats are off limit because its not typical? How come these people don't have a problem with people eating snails?

Uh, I actually do have a problem with people eating snails.

Mainly because I hate insects. A lot.

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Uh, I actually do have a problem with people eating snails.

Mainly because I hate insects. A lot.

Snails are not insects.

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Molluscs!

Ryan Elliott
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Snails are not insects.

Fuck. That's right. Mollusks.

Nevermind. Carry on.

Ryan Elliott
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
But I am still against people eating insects like chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers!

Fuck them!

McAfee
10-08-2008, 10:28 AM
But I am still against people eating insects like chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers!

Fuck them!

Not me. It's clear the little bastards want to take over the planet. We'll show 'em!

And if they're gonna be eaten, they may as well be covered in chocolate.

Ryan F
10-08-2008, 10:32 AM
The Incas domesticated the guinea pig as a food sources, so eating cute furry animals is a tradition in Peru.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM

Can't speak for the others but I don't eat snails either. Or rabbits, or frog.

If I could afford it I'd be eating pig meat right now.

:D

My wife raised animals when she was young. They named the pigs pork chop, bacon, etc. Same with cows that they raised as a calf by bottle feeding. Names like (you guessed it) hamburger, steak, etc. :lol: She said not once was it ever doubted that the pig and cows they bottle fed were going to end up in their bellies. :)

Heh, I had an aunt and uncle that did the same. I cannot be that blase' about it though. Even when they sent one of their cattle to market that I knew, I was still not really comfortable eating it.

Yeah, that's all dumb rationalization and unfounded opinions. It does make you a hypocrite. Which is why I stopped eating mammals when I realized how absurdly I was behaving based on biasis and silly traditions by eating creatures with greater intelligence and emotional lives than the ones I keep as pets.

And plenty of people keep pigs as pets.

Which is great for you, and there is even part of me that has considered going vegetarian, but I have already acknowledged that I have no logical grounds for my thoughts, but that does not change them.

That people do stuff like that is fine, and I am not going to go protest or a write a letter or some stupid shit like that, but it also does not mean I have to like it.

Which is why this is clearly a cultural thing, and therefor can't really be judged as write or wrong. I know plenty of people, for instance, who find cats to be dispicable creatures. Doesn't necessarily mean they would eat one, but "cute and cuddly" has different meanings to different people and cultures. I'd certainly never eat a cat or dog or rat (unless perhaps my life depended on it), but lots of people find it as "normal" as we find eating fish.

Oh, without a doubt it is a cultural thing. Nor do I even imagine that I am in the right on this argument. I personally just thing the whole concept is gross.

McAfee
10-08-2008, 10:36 AM
By the way, frog legs is good eatin!

half guard
10-08-2008, 10:45 AM
I would never, EVER eat a cat.

They are incredibly vindictive and I know one of the cats around here would try and kill me once they found out.

Like that old thriller TV show episode (don't remember if it was Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, or whatever) where a guy killed a woman and, in an effort to cover up the crime, ground her up and fed her to her cats. The twist at the end was that the cats either possessed by her spirit or continuing on with their newfound love for human flesh (or both) attack and eat the killer. :twisted:

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Which is great for you, and there is even part of me that has considered going vegetarian, but I have already acknowledged that I have no logical grounds for my thoughts, but that does not change them.

If it's any consolation, I miss eating pigs greatly. I can't deny that they make deliscious foods.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 10:56 AM
If it's any consolation, I miss eating pigs greatly. I can't deny that they make deliscious foods.

Heh, that is good to hear.

There are very few meats that I actually eat at this point, but pig seems like it would be missed.

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Heh, that is good to hear.

Oh, so now you celebrate my suffering too? :(

Supajoe
10-08-2008, 11:01 AM
I'd eat a cat.

surprise of the century. you'd eat anything, though.

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 11:04 AM
http://www.businessweek.com/autos/autobeat/archives/bacon-2.jpg

http://onewholeclove.typepad.com/one_whole_clove/images/bacon

http://www.alliedkenco.com/catalog/images/HAM%20GLAZED.jpg

ClintP
10-08-2008, 11:24 AM
http://www.businessweek.com/autos/autobeat/archives/bacon-2.jpg

http://onewholeclove.typepad.com/one_whole_clove/images/bacon

http://www.alliedkenco.com/catalog/images/HAM%20GLAZED.jpg

You can't afford bacon? And I knew what pig meat was...

Bacon is probably the only thing about pork I like. Sometimes breakfast sausage, but I prefer bacon.

ClintP
10-08-2008, 11:26 AM
surprise of the century. you'd eat anything, though.

Just about. I have no desire to eat anything that Creepy Crawlers might model after.

http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/images/6670.jpg

Ryan Elliott
10-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Like that old thriller TV show episode (don't remember if it was Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, or whatever) where a guy killed a woman and, in an effort to cover up the crime, ground her up and fed her to her cats. The twist at the end was that the cats either possessed by her spirit or continuing on with their newfound love for human flesh (or both) attack and eat the killer. :twisted:

:scared:

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 11:34 AM
You can't afford bacon? And I knew what pig meat was...

Bacon is probably the only thing about pork I like. Sometimes breakfast sausage, but I prefer bacon.

I'm a bit short on money right now. I'm eating two meals a day. I sleep all day and wake up at 5 or so so I skip lunch and since I sleep at 8am or so I also skip breakfast. So I eat dinner at 8 (which is cheap crappy vegetarian food) and then at around 1 or 2am I eat bread and butter. So I can't afford bacon or anything else right now.

Supajoe
10-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Just about. I have no desire to eat anything that Creepy Crawlers might model after.

http://www.backtobasicstoys.com/images/6670.jpg

clint=bizarre foods guy on travel channel. haha

Foolish Mortal
10-08-2008, 11:41 AM

Actually pigs can make great pets.

chess
10-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Q: Do we shave it first OR is that too kinky?

schizorabbit
10-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm a bit short on money right now. I'm eating two meals a day. I sleep all day and wake up at 5 or so so I skip lunch and since I sleep at 8am or so I also skip breakfast. So I eat dinner at 8 (which is cheap crappy vegetarian food) and then at around 1 or 2am I eat bread and butter. So I can't afford bacon or anything else right now.

Jeezus, dude. Are you still unemployed? You're giving me flashbacks of when I was unemployed. Remember my ol' posts about being so broke that I had to boil expired microwavable lasagna noodles for sustenance? *insert picture of schizorabbit curled up on couch in otherwise furnitureless apartment, wracked with severe stomach cramps from food poisoning*

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh, so now you celebrate my suffering too? :(

That came out wrong. It was more aimed at you being human, and the fact that I appreciated the honest response.

Ashwin Pande
10-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Jeezus, dude. Are you still unemployed? You're giving me flashbacks of when I was unemployed. Remember my ol' posts about being so broke that I had to boil expired microwavable lasagna noodles for sustenance? *insert picture of schizorabbit curled up on couch in otherwise furnitureless apartment, wracked with severe stomach cramps from food poisoning*

Well I've got freelance work going on right now and am expecting a cheque but I'm trying to exist on the least amount a middle class guy can right now just to save money. Because saving money is good and with the world the way it is right now, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I might need my entire savings account to buy a single slice of bread.

GelfXIII
10-08-2008, 12:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/gelf13/Zork_sees_U.jpg
WTF?!?!?

Doug
10-08-2008, 12:22 PM
I'd eat just about any animal on the planet (not a human), as long as it wouldn't make me sick.

I don't really see anything wrong with this.

And in my opinion cows are the best tasting animals. Nothing beats a good ribeye steak or a prime rib.

NickKicksAssTomorrow
10-08-2008, 12:27 PM
they probably taste like chicken

schizorabbit
10-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Well I've got freelance work going on right now and am expecting a cheque but I'm trying to exist on the least amount a middle class guy can right now just to save money. Because saving money is good and with the world the way it is right now, who knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I might need my entire savings account to buy a single slice of bread.

Good luck, bro'. I've been there on more than one occasion. Once, I ate only 3 days a week for a few weeks. This girl I knew was a waitress across the street, and she'd sneak me a giant plate of pasta when she was working. I'd spent most of my free time lying on the couch in front of my tv, trying to slow my metabolism into meditating-monk-mode, if you know what I mean.

Oh...

Why save money for a possible slice of bed when cats are roaming around free? It's like free low carb care packages.

WillieLee
10-08-2008, 12:43 PM

Catchops aren't as tasty.

ClintP
10-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Good luck, bro'. I've been there on more than one occasion. Once, I ate only 3 days a week for a few weeks. This girl I knew was a waitress across the street, and she'd sneak me a giant plate of pasta when she was working. I'd spent most of my free time lying on the couch in front of my tv, trying to slow my metabolism into meditating-monk-mode, if you know what I mean.

Oh...

Why save money for a possible slice of bed when cats are roaming around free? It's like free low carb care packages.

If you were working instead of laying on the couch watching tv, you could have eaten! ;)

If it comes down to my entire savings for an entire loaf of bread, I am going to just eat humans. Fuck it. Also, the world isn't in as bad a shape as you think it is Ashwin.

Kingsumo
10-08-2008, 12:52 PM
If you were working instead of laying on the couch watching tv, you could have eaten! ;)

If it comes down to my entire savings for an entire loaf of bread, I am going to just eat humans. Fuck it. Also, the world isn't in as bad a shape as you think it is Ashwin.

Whole new meaning to Texas style BBQ there man. And I still support that over eating cats.

schizorabbit
10-08-2008, 12:55 PM

:lol:
Dude, this was during the time when I WAS desperately looking for a job. I think I posted about it as well, at least the story when I almost drove an 18 wheeler (illegally) and ended up running away through a warehouse past loaders, workers, etc. like I was making a prison break.

Cats cats cats....

The microwave rule states that if it fits in the microwave, it's potential food.

ClintP
10-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Whole new meaning to Texas style BBQ there man. And I still support that over eating cats.
If it breaths, we'll slow cook it with mesquite wood.

:lol:
Dude, this was during the time when I WAS desperately looking for a job. I think I posted about it as well, at least the story when I almost drove an 18 wheeler (illegally) and ended up running away through a warehouse past loaders, workers, etc. like I was making a prison break.

Cats cats cats....

The microwave rule states that if it fits in the microwave, it's potential food.
Ok, now I need to hear the story about how you almost drove an 18 wheeler (illegally)

schizorabbit
10-08-2008, 01:03 PM
If it breaths, we'll slow cook it with mesquite wood.

Ok, now I need to hear the story about how you almost drove an 18 wheeler (illegally)

:)
I'm in the middle of seeing clients right now. I think I posted it a while back regarding unemployment stories, at least a part of it. If I can't find it, I'll redo the story in a separate thread. Possibly tomorrow.

Jef UK
10-08-2008, 01:15 PM
That came out wrong. It was more aimed at you being human, and the fact that I appreciated the honest response.

:cool: I was kidding about my suffering. ;-)

Edit: well sorta. I really do miss bacon and pork chops and cuban sandwiches and...

Fuck. :surrend:

ClintP
10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
:cool: I was kidding about my suffering. ;-)

Edit: well sorta. I really do miss bacon and pork chops and cuban sandwiches and...

Fuck. :surrend:

Come back to us Jef. Those silly animals don't mind. They actually like us to eat them.

Busman
10-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Come back to us Jef. Those silly animals don't mind. They actually like us to eat them.

My wife was a vegetarian when we first started dating. Now she loves the animals as much as I do.

adam_warlock_2099
10-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Meat is meat. It's all the same. Intelligence has no bearing on whether a being is eatable or not.

RebootedCorpse
10-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Cat tastes like rabbit.

..I mean I hear cat tastes like rabbit.

Heard that.

danlomb
10-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Oh noes! Teh kittehs!