PDA

View Full Version : You know, God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States

LittleBastard
07-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Nancy Pelosi, my new hero...

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/133573.html

"You know, God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States, a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject."

NATE!
07-18-2008, 11:50 AM
a total failure

Well, she'd know, I guess.....

PhilipClark
07-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Only took her 8 years to say it.

Patch
07-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Only took her 8 years to say it.

Nancy's been beating her Bush for some time now.

Go, Nance!

Jason California
07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Are there any picture of her when she was younger?

I get the feeling she was pretty hot in her 20s

NATE!
07-18-2008, 12:01 PM

I think she did anal. Something about the lines in her face say the first time she took it like that, it was a big enough deal to render her look that way.

Patch
07-18-2008, 12:03 PM
I think she did anal. Something about the lines in her face say the first time she took it like that, it was a big enough deal to render her look that way.

There are two kinds of people.
Comedians and Republicans.

WillieLee
07-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Didn't Congress just post the lowest approval ratings in the history of polling?

Marc Lombardi
07-18-2008, 12:12 PM
You're the Anti-EVS, aren't you? I like you. I like him, too, but I like you more.

Colby
Didn't Congress just post the lowest approval ratings in the history of polling?

Doesn't really have much to do with the thread or what Nancy said, but yeah.

NATE!

And those of us who just want to bugger the House Speaker. Which I'm kind of glad it's Pelosi because Hastert was just getting increasingly difficult to spank it to.

Marc Lombardi
07-18-2008, 12:13 PM
There's a history of people disapproving of "Congress" but liking their congressman/woman. I'll bet Pelosi's personal approval rating is at least double Bush's. Then again she'd only need a 35% for that.

WillieLee
07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
There's a history of people disapproving of "Congress" but liking their congressman/woman. I'll bet Pelosi's personal approval rating is at least double Bush's. Then again she'd only need a 35% for that.

But she didn't say he has lost credibility with her constituents, she cited the American people. The American people think she sucks too.

NickT
07-18-2008, 12:18 PM
And those of us who just want to bugger the House Speaker. Which I'm kind of glad it's Pelosi because Hastert was just getting increasingly difficult to spank it to.
That's a shame, because he spanks it to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/ReaperFett/Random/dennis-hastert.jpg

RebootedCorpse
07-18-2008, 12:19 PM

Your congressman did.
Mine was rated high.
At least in his district.

Marc Lombardi
07-18-2008, 12:22 PM
But she didn't say he has lost credibility with her constituents, she cited the American people. The American people think she sucks too.
She is not Congress. And technically she did say he's lost credibility with her constituents --since her constituents are American people.

Marc Lombardi
07-18-2008, 12:23 PM

*taps foot twice under the bathroom stall partition*

PeterSparker
07-18-2008, 12:25 PM
Nancy Pelosi talking about "failure"! :rofl:

HOOKS
07-18-2008, 12:25 PM

I was just having this conversation with my boy last week. "Would you bang Pelosi," etc etc.

Then we Googled pictures of her daughters.

Yeah, no thanks.

Colby
07-18-2008, 12:26 PM

Which doesn't disprove a single syllable of what she said.

Jason California
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I was just having this conversation with my boy last week. "Would you bang Pelosi," etc etc.

Then we Googled pictures of her daughters.

Yeah, no thanks.

I am going to take your word for that and not follow up on this.

NATE!
07-18-2008, 12:42 PM

What red blooded American male doesn't spank it to me? I'm like Megan Fox, but uglier, more muscle, more height and I got a dick.

Ben
07-18-2008, 12:43 PM
But she didn't say he has lost credibility with her constituents, she cited the American people. The American people think she sucks too.So what? What's your point? A thief can accuse another person of stealing. The fact that he's a thief himself doesn't take away from the facts.

Marc Lombardi
07-18-2008, 12:59 PM
What red blooded American male doesn't spank it to me? I'm like Megan Fox, but uglier, more muscle, more height and I got a dick.
Doesn't that just leave you with "used to bang Brian Austin Green"?

WillieLee
07-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Which doesn't disprove a single syllable of what she said.

Yay?

WillieLee
07-18-2008, 01:28 PM
So what? What's your point? A thief can accuse another person of stealing. The fact that he's a thief himself doesn't take away from the facts.

But it does make him look stupud.

NATE!
07-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Doesn't that just leave you with "used to bang Brian Austin Green"?

Well, there WAS that awkward year I was into 90210....

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Just disgusting. Get EVERYONE in Washington DC out now and replace them with grown ups, please.

CougarTrace
07-18-2008, 01:50 PM
yeah, like Congress can call anyone a failure :no:

CougarTrace
07-18-2008, 01:51 PM
Just disgusting. Get EVERYONE in Washington DC out now and replace them with grown ups, please.

I agree with this!!!!!

HOOKS
07-18-2008, 01:53 PM

No, replace them with the Deal or No Deal girls.

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/95/36/0000039536_20070507121304.jpg

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 01:54 PM
I Tivo'd The Price is Right on Monday, and was disturbed to find that Bush was giving a press conference that interrupted the first twenty minutes of cash and prizes. He was trembling, incoherent, and full of rage. He looked old, exasperated and tired. And Nancy Pelosi looks like a bitter, vitriolic bitch. Fuck these people if they can't find a way to work together. I'm sick of it.

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 01:54 PM
No, replace them with the Deal or No Deal girls.

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/95/36/0000039536_20070507121304.jpg

Aw, they're so cute... :) I love that show too.

Gunter
07-18-2008, 02:06 PM
I Tivo'd The Price is Right on Monday, and was disturbed to find that Bush was giving a press conference that interrupted the first twenty minutes of cash and prizes. He was trembling, incoherent, and full of rage. He looked old, exasperated and tired. And Nancy Pelosi looks like a bitter, vitriolic bitch. Fuck these people if they can't find a way to work together. I'm sick of it.

Are you sure you weren't watching Price is Right?

Taking over for Bob Barker has really aged Drew Carey.

LittleBastard
07-18-2008, 02:11 PM

Yeah, because calling the President out on his bullshit is so disgusting...much worse her using words than sending kids to die in Iraq.

Listen, rag on Congress all you want, it's not their fault Bush veto's anything they try to do, like give healthcare to needy kids.

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Are you sure you weren't watching Price is Right?

Taking over for Bob Barker has really aged Drew Carey.

Drew is horrible at it, too. He mutters nonsense to himself, makes fun of the products, and doesn't know the games. It's fascinating to watch.

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
Yeah, because calling the President out on his bullshit is so disgusting...much worse her using words than sending kids to die in Iraq.

Listen, rag on Congress all you want, it's not their fault Bush veto's anything they try to do, like give healthcare to needy kids.

We must raise the voting age to 33.

changingshades
07-18-2008, 02:27 PM
I Tivo'd The Price is Right on Monday, and was disturbed to find that Bush was giving a press conference that interrupted the first twenty minutes of cash and prizes. . It's so weird to think of you as actual people :D

Patch
07-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Fuck these people if they can't find a way to work together. I'm sick of it.

Hey.
We may develop a kind of Jimmy Stewart - Henry Fonda relationship, after all.

Ethan Van Sciver
07-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Hey.

I'm Jimmy Stewart.

But look at this: Neither side wants to be the "bigger man"? They both have to act like assholes? I expect more from the President. He should at least appear calm and rational on camera.

Gunter
07-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey.

I'm thinking of you two as more Bing Crosby/Bob Hope types.

I want some Road to movies.

lonesomefool
07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Bush WAS a total failure as President.

Nancy Pelosi has been a total failure as the Speaker of the House.

They both suck, so while she may be right, maybe she should focus more on actually getting some shit done. Same for Harry Reid who has time to write a book, but to actually get shit done....nah.

NickT
07-18-2008, 02:55 PM

Road to Comiccon?

Jason California
07-18-2008, 03:04 PM

Congress( Democrats and Republicans) gave Bush the power to declare war. War is only supposed to come from Congress but they gave that power to him( does the constitution give them the ability to turn over this responsibility?). This is all of their fault.

lonesomefool
07-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Congress( Democrats and Republicans) gave Bush the power to declare war. War is only supposed to come from Congress but they gave that power to him( does the constitution give them the ability to turn over this responsibility?). This is all of their fault.

Well, that and America once again not taking the time to step back and thinking with a clear head, rather thinking and voting based on the emotions from 9/11.

Patch
07-18-2008, 03:09 PM

Sure, no problem...

http://a629.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/100/l_15561516c76a937e734ac58062527df4.jpg

Gunter
07-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Sure, no problem...

http://a629.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/100/l_15561516c76a937e734ac58062527df4.jpg

Ya know Patrick you have quickly become one of my favorite peoples on this board.

That is great!

LittleBastard
07-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Bush WAS a total failure as President.

Nancy Pelosi has been a total failure as the Speaker of the House.

They both suck, so while she may be right, maybe she should focus more on actually getting some shit done. Same for Harry Reid who has time to write a book, but to actually get shit done....nah.

How do you propose that Congress gets anything done when the President veto's what they put before him? Unless it involves oil profits for his friends and family, or sending children to war, he's not interested in it.

Jason California
07-18-2008, 04:07 PM
How do you propose that Congress gets anything done when the President veto's what they put before him? Unless it involves oil profits for his friends and family, or sending children to war, he's not interested in it.

He did not veto anything during his entire first time I think. Are you going to blame that all on a Republican Congress?

Ryan F
07-18-2008, 04:18 PM

That was a different Congress. From what I've seen, I'm not sure that this Congress would do much different, but it's not the same people.

lonesomefool
07-18-2008, 04:22 PM

Compromise. Keep trying until Bush gave in and/or made him look like the bad guy.

Come on, they totally gave up on Iraq. I know they werent gonna get it to pass, but the least they could have done was to keep trying. They gave up and then rolled over.

Patch
07-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Sure, no problem...

Ya know Patrick you have quickly become one of my favorite peoples on this board.

That is great!

Notice who got the girl.

Anyway, thanks. We old men have got to stick together!

Gunter
07-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Notice who got the girl.

Anyway, thanks. We old men have got to stick together!

I did notice that.

And damn straight!