PDA

View Full Version : I Say It Again About The Bendis Boarders...

Gail Simone
06-29-2008, 11:15 PM
...some of the nicest people I met on my entire visit to WW Chicago were Bendis Boarders. Funny, generous, and nice.

You guys are great, thanks for making me feel welcome in the Chicago 'burbs!

Slewo.O
06-29-2008, 11:17 PM
...some of the nicest people I met on my entire visit to WW Chicago were Bendis Boarders. Funny, generous, and nice.

You guys are great, thanks for making me feel welcome in the Chicago 'burbs!

No thanks needed. Also I just wanted to apologize cause I think one of the wheels on my suitcase ran over your shoe.

It's too bad we didn't run into each other under more normal circumstances though Gail.

The Hodag
06-29-2008, 11:26 PM

I bet you say that to all the online douchebags.

Gail Simone
06-29-2008, 11:27 PM
Aw, you're awesome, Omega. I'm honored you ran over my foot.

I also want to say, I think this is the highest female percentage I've ever seen at any con. Lots of female industry people, and a huge amount of female readers, and not just tag-a-longs, but girls wearing superhero shirts and digging through the back issues. At one signing, my line had more girls than boys.

It was awesome.

Slewo.O
06-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Aw, you're awesome, Omega. I'm honored you ran over my foot.

I also want to say, I think this is the highest female percentage I've ever seen at any con. Lots of female industry people, and a huge amount of female readers, and not just tag-a-longs, but girls wearing superhero shirts and digging through the back issues. At one signing, my line had more girls than boys.

It was awesome.

It's good to hear. Also I saw a booth that was called Women in Comics and it had your name on it too, what exactly was it for besides the obvious?

Also wanted to let you know I'm really digging Wonder Woman and today I was rifling through some comic bins at the con and I bought all the issues I could find of your Secret Six mini, I'm enjoying it so far. But please for the love of god do not kill Deadshot or Catman and bring back Mad Hatter please?:Oops: