PDA

View Full Version : Drama!

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Ok, background information.

There is a real estate agent here in Indy, his name is Danny. Danny is actually a broker, and has his own little agency. He is a slimebag.

Danny sells a lot of houses, BUT, he only sells houses with a certain builder here in town. And he sells a lot of them. He sells more homes with this builder than any other agent in the city. This builder tends to kiss his ass because of it.

We also sell a lot of homes with this builder. So many that this builder is actually
issuing me and my three team members $6000 in travel vouchers, for each of us. We do not sell as many with them as Danny though, since we take our clients to whoever is the best deal, not any one builder.

Last year, I had an appointment with a client. I met her at this builder. I did not know that two months before, she had been in with Danny. The sales rep there then took it upon himself to call Danny, and let Danny know. So Danny called my client, and met her out there and sold her the house that I showed her.

Since then, I have not liked Danny. And I threw a fit, and this sales rep was fired. This builder actually changed their policy because of this. Now if their is any kind of conflict with double agents, the agent that gets paid is the one the client wants to work with, they are not forced to use a specific agent just because that agent met with them in the community.

In the past year, I have personally stolen 3 of Danny's clients. People who met with Danny at this builder, and I managed to convince them our team was the better agent choice for them. I know this because once you meet with an agent at a builder, the builder records it in their computer system.

I just stole number 4. A very nice young lady, who liked me more than Danny, and thought he was kind of slimy. Apparently, one of the sales reps at the community informed Danny of this, and he had enough.

He just called me, left a nasty message on my voicemail, and told me to watch my back.

Oh, it is on.

bartleby
06-15-2008, 01:37 PM
So... are you going to have sex with him? :mistrust:

Kingsumo
06-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Oh. This sounds promising :D

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 01:40 PM
So... are you going to have sex with him? :mistrust:

Fuck no. He is round little pear shaped troll.

What is funny is, I know for a fact he is a giant homo too. He pretends to be straight, because the builder in questions is a "family orientated Christian value company."

Like it makes any difference. A couple of the sales reps with the builder take me and Mike to dinner every few weeks because we use these three exclusively when we sell with this builder and we all got trashed and had graphic discussions about why women don't give rim jobs.

Jim T.
06-15-2008, 01:42 PM

What is funny is, I know for a fact he is a giant homo too. He pretends to be straight, because the builder in questions is a "family orientated Christian value company."

Like it makes any difference. A couple of the sales reps with the builder take me and Mike to dinner every few weeks because we use these three exclusively when we sell with this builder and we all got trashed and had graphic discussions about why women don't give rim jobs.

More info pls. K thx.

Jerome Gibbons
06-15-2008, 01:42 PM

So why don't women give rimjobs?

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 01:43 PM

I dunno. I think its because straight guys don't keep their buttholes clean.

bartleby
06-15-2008, 01:44 PM

Board continuity crossover!

http://606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?p=4793067

SteveFlack
06-15-2008, 01:46 PM

Oh, we totally don't. I mean, why should we?

-Steve!

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh, we totally don't. I mean, why should we?

-Steve!

To get a rimjob?

Ben
06-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Is Danny one of those real estate agents that gives out apple butter to his neighbors in case they're thinking of selling?

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Is Danny one of those real estate agents that gives out apple butter to his neighbors in case they're thinking of selling?

I fail to see the connection between preserves and real estate.

Whip
06-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Awww shit! :cool: It's on!

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg

Keith P.
06-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Ohh...it gets better.

You see, Danny has never actually met me. I have seen Danny, but he has no idea who I am other than what he hears from mutual people in the industry that we both deal with, and the fact that I have stolen several of his clients.

Paul is one of the sales reps at this builder who our team uses for our stuff. Paul knows Danny. I called Paul to tell him about this and he is like "Ohh hold on, I'm gonna call Danny and see what he says."

Well, evidently Danny went on and on about how he is going to make me sorry, and blah blah blah.

Paul was like "Umm..have you ever actually seen this guy? He's could probably break you into little pieces, and I hear he has a temper. A BAD one."

Apparently Danny freaked out.

Paul of course exaggerated a bit, but thats more fun than anything else.

Roman Noodles
06-15-2008, 02:11 PM
No offense Keith, but aren't ALL your threads entitle "Drama?" How about we shake things up a bit my man. ;)

Matt Jay
06-15-2008, 02:12 PM
To get a rimjob?

Ugh. Too much work. You can keep the rimjob.

jason hissong
06-15-2008, 02:13 PM
So. . . what is good anal cleaning technique?

bartleby
06-15-2008, 02:17 PM

I thought that was the point of getting a rimjob.... :-?

RebootedCorpse
06-15-2008, 02:36 PM

I dispute the premise. Most women don't, but there are some dirty freaks out there.

wh park
06-15-2008, 02:54 PM

Guess I'm the exception to the rule and it's exactly for the reason that you never know when a rimjob is coming your way :)

Jerome Gibbons
06-15-2008, 02:54 PM
I thought that was the point of getting a rimjob.... :-?
So you're saying it's a real Catch-22.

Ben
06-15-2008, 05:40 PM
I fail to see the connection between preserves and real estate.
So did my family. We hated that guy. He home-schooled his kids.

Smokinblues
06-15-2008, 05:42 PM
if you have him recorded making a threat, have him arrested.

dEnny!
06-15-2008, 05:46 PM
To get a rimjob?

Honestly...no real desire there. Meh. I'd rather all the love stay in the front.

dEnny!
06-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Ohh...it gets better.

You see, Danny has never actually met me. I have seen Danny, but he has no idea who I am other than what he hears from mutual people in the industry that we both deal with, and the fact that I have stolen several of his clients.

Paul is one of the sales reps at this builder who our team uses for our stuff. Paul knows Danny. I called Paul to tell him about this and he is like "Ohh hold on, I'm gonna call Danny and see what he says."

Well, evidently Danny went on and on about how he is going to make me sorry, and blah blah blah.

Paul was like "Umm..have you ever actually seen this guy? He's could probably break you into little pieces, and I hear he has a temper. A BAD one."

Apparently Danny freaked out.

Paul of course exaggerated a bit, but thats more fun than anything else.

My impression of Danny's call was that he was going to try and steal your clients, not get into a wrestling match with you. ;)

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
06-15-2008, 05:48 PM
:nodidnt: No you dih-ehnt!

dEnny!
06-15-2008, 06:00 PM
:nodidnt: No you dih-ehnt!

Yes...HE did!