PDA

View Full Version : How I know I've been watching too much JudgeJudy

Lord Jermaine Retail
06-12-2008, 06:12 AM
Court shows used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, People's Court, Judge Mills Lane, I used to love those shows (don't care for Judge Mathis or Divorce Court so much). But I have not had cable in about 4 or 5 years so I'd been cut off.

Recently though I discovered the Youtube carries Judge Judy cases and in the past week I must have watched like 80 cases. Just as background noise in the house or to have something on while I exercise. But I fear I have watched too much because the other day I asked one of my employees a question and he started off with "Um" and I immediately (and involuntarily) barked out "Um is not an ansah, sir!!" That's how I knew I had perhaps been watching too much Judge Judy too often.

Matter of fact, I'm watching a case now...:cry:

Jim T.
06-12-2008, 06:18 AM
You need help, my friend... :)

Garth
06-12-2008, 06:24 AM
I love Judge Judy. She is the best.

Andy Kuhn
06-12-2008, 06:47 AM
don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining! love it!

Tom Burgos
06-12-2008, 06:52 AM
I was so hooked on Judge Judy and The People's Court (with the latino lady) for a while.
Still think Judy is the best and the most kick-ass of the bunch.

I love when Judy tells people :"You are a fibbah...YOU ARE A FIBBAH!"

Ben
06-12-2008, 06:55 AM
I still like watching People's Court.

Drkemerld73
06-12-2008, 06:57 AM
Court shows used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, People's Court, Judge Mills Lane, I used to love those shows (don't care for Judge Mathis or Divorce Court so much). But I have not had cable in about 4 or 5 years so I'd been cut off.

Matter of fact, I'm watching a case now...:cry:

*Sighs*

Judge Marilyn Milian

:D