PDA

View Full Version : WWC Vertigo/Wildstorm/Marvel Panels

Blake Sims
06-04-2005, 07:12 PM
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=35232 (http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=35232)

Though Revolutions is ending shortly, the Authority returns in September with The Magnificent Kevin in September, by Garth Ennis and Carlos Ezquerra.
woooo!!!

Asked about City Lights by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillion, editor Will Dennis said that he has scripts in the drawer on it, but Dillion is busy with other projects currently, and getting back to the daily grind of doing monthly books. It’s coming, but it’s not closer ot being scheduled.
wooo...i think....

Harvey Pekar’s (who’s signing this weekend at the concurrently held BEA in New York), The Quitter will hit in October, with art by Dean Haspiel. For more, click the link for Newsarama’s interview with Haspiel.
cant wait!!

Blake Sims
06-04-2005, 07:21 PM
The Dan Slott-penned She-Hulk series begins in October.
love this book cant wait

Jessica Jones & Luck Cage’s baby is born in Pulse #11, at which time readers will learn if it’s a boy or a girl.
yay!!

The Dan Slott written Thing miniseries kicks off in November. Slott, who was in the audience, said that the story is “big fun and action,” suggesting that it will be in the same vibe as his recent Spider-Man/Human Torch miniseries.
this will rock

A Silver Surfer miniseries by J. Michael Straczynski. There is no ETA on this project yet, in part because artist Esad Ribic is busy painting covers for "House of M."
the only other people that would make me happier on SS would Morrison and Quitely

An announcement as to Neil Gaiman’s next Marvel project should be made around Chicago. According to Quesada, it will be set in the Marvel Universe, and will have ties to House of M, adding that it will most likely be a single character story, rather than a team book.
yay!!

An announcement about the new Daredevil creative team will be made soon, meanwhile, Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev are already talking about their next project together.
sad yet yay!

The Sentry limited series by Paul Jenkins is slated for debut near the end of the year.
will also rock

First Family by Joe Casey and Chris Weston
:drool:

Scott JB
06-04-2005, 07:23 PM
oh man, I didn't notice that Weston was on First Family. Just looked at the cover and I'm so gonna pick this up now.

Thudpucker
06-04-2005, 07:32 PM
The Dan Slott written Thing miniseries kicks off in November. Slott, who was in the audience, said that the story is “big fun and action,” suggesting that it will be in the same vibe as his recent Spider-Man/Human Torch miniseries.

cool! :o