PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved Mystery-- Solved!

JoshuaFialkov
06-04-2005, 04:45 AM
For the past few months my screen door has been getting torn up from what looks like my cat's claws. Except, well, they never do it. I watch them, I see them and they just don't do it. Also, sometimes at night (like right now) I get woken up by them spazzing out. Usually, I come out of the bedroom and can't find why they're freaking out.

Tonight I did.

There's some giant mean ass cat harassing them and tearing up my screens.

pigfucker.

Patton
06-04-2005, 05:12 AM
For the past few months my screen door has been getting torn up from what looks like my cat's claws. Except, well, they never do it. I watch them, I see them and they just don't do it. Also, sometimes at night (like right now) I get woken up by them spazzing out. Usually, I come out of the bedroom and can't find why they're freaking out.

Tonight I did.

There's some giant mean ass cat harassing them and tearing up my screens.

pigfucker.

dude--i'd pay you tons for a video of a cat fucking a pig.

for, you know--research.

V-Man
06-04-2005, 05:44 AM
dude--i'd pay you tons for a video of a cat fucking a pig.

for, you know--research.

Are you okay?

Patton
06-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Are you okay?
I asked for a video if a cat fucking a pig.

no.

no, I'm not.

alexlannin
06-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Borrow a friend's dog for a night or two.

Caley Tibbittz
06-04-2005, 06:45 AM
I have a squirrel I've been feeding for years... and it's gotten pretty demanding. If I don't feed it, it will leap onto my screen door and climb for my attention. It's starting to wear some holes in the screen. It's the cutest damn thing in the world...

Because I hate screen doors, and I love squirrels.

And cats.

Ray G.
06-04-2005, 07:19 AM
Beat it with a stick.

Movie Maker
06-04-2005, 07:40 AM
punch it in the throat

Dr. Blasphemy
06-04-2005, 07:55 AM
Pellet guns are a great invention...........

Jerome Gibbons
06-04-2005, 08:05 AM
The next time it comes, wait for it in the dead of night with a baseball bat, hiding in the shadows. Then...as it begins to claw into your door, approach him...silently...ever so silently. Gently lift the baseball in the air, and with a swift move...start hitting like a maniac at the nearest thing you think will make a lot of noise when it's whacked. Preferably something metallic. It'll freak him for sure and keep him from going there again. Yup.

joeAR
06-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Grab the new supersoaker and soak that pussy.

JoshuaFialkov
06-04-2005, 08:29 AM
I just want to sleep through the night without my cats banging on our bedroom door to tell us "Oooh Oooh THere's a Kitty! Oooh Oooh!"

Is that so much to ask?