PDA

View Full Version : Who ever said Sex is the best form of exercise...

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:14 PM
is pretty much right... jesus. My upper torse is pretty nicely toned these days... a few more weeks and i'll be better defined then i've ever been.

Fuck Jogging!!! not Swimming though, i still like Swimming.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:15 PM
YES, somebody else agrees with me on this

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
if sex really is the best exercise, its no wonder i'm so fucking out of shape.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:20 PM
if sex really is the best exercise, its no wonder i'm so fucking out of shape.

It's funny cause it's true

*I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist*

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:22 PM
It's funny cause it's true

*I'm so sorry, I just couldn't resist*
it is fucking true. i was in the best shape of my life when me and the gf first started to do stuff. then the baby came and i got shot to hell.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
it is fucking true. i was in the best shape of my life when me and the gf first started to do stuff. then the baby came and i got shot to hell.

Yeah I just started losing a lot of weight again proving that sex is the best exercise

Humphrey_Lee
06-02-2005, 10:26 PM
but, but, but... I'm in really good shape without it... aw, nerts

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:30 PM

Regular exercise is fine, and maybe it's a combination of all the kayaking and the martial arts i've been doing........but honest to god Sex is the best CARDIOVASCULAR work out possible, not to mention my upper thighs are feeling quite tight also.

......so....who wants to sex me now? ;)

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Regular exercise is fine, and maybe it's a combination of all the kayaking and the martial arts i've been doing........but honest to god Sex is the best CARDIOVASCULAR work out possible, not to mention my upper thighs are feeling quite tight also.

If I was single i'd be raising my hand right now

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Ahhhhhhh man I wanna have sex.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:35 PM

Then raise your hand

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:36 PM

ahhh...*cough cough*

......so....who wants to sex me now?

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:39 PM
ahhh...*cough cough*

I tried telling him, hopefully he paid attention

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:40 PM
I tried telling him, hopefully he paid attention

and he wonders why he's not having sex

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Hmmmmmm you was awful pretty in the picture thread.

Gimme a month to tone up and get limber.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Hmmmmmm you was awful pretty in the picture thread.

Gimme a month to tone up and get limber.

*Shakes head* I think she's ready NOW.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:43 PM
*Shakes head* I think she's ready NOW.

........she? :eek:

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:44 PM
........she? :eek:

The pic in the avatar is a she

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:44 PM
ahhh...*cough cough*
if i were single, the hand, she'd be a raising.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:45 PM
The pic in the avatar is a she

......Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ha!

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:46 PM
......Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ha!

:confused:

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:49 PM
:confused:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=302577&postcount=195 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=302577&postcount=195)

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:50 PM
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=302577&postcount=195 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=302577&postcount=195)

I'm such a tool

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:50 PM
I'm such a tool
ditto

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:51 PM
only shit, i laughed so hard at that!!!......i mean i am so fuckin embarassed right now.... my girlie girl is gonna love this. hehehe

The Human Target
ditto

Look I'll respond to you! :D

Need_A_Kiss
ditto

Wait what? you thought i was a girl too???...Jesus.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Man, that is you in your avatar isn't it? You have pretty man lips!

Cyrus Cheever
i swear i was going off joe's say-so.

joeAR

You're avatar's confusing, it's like seeing a tranvestite from far away

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:53 PM
i swear i was going off joe's say-so.

The Avatar threw me off damn it! Don't you have a mind of your own? ;)

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:53 PM

Hahahahahahaha! I love you guys. Kiss you need to post more man, I like the cut of your jib.

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Look I'll respond to you! :D
but you get my point though right? i've actually had a couple probs over this man. gets on my nerves when you talk to someone and they just won't talk back. hold on... i'm gonna post that in the other thread, too.

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Man, that is you in your avatar isn't it? You have pretty man lips!
he does have some pretty damn lips. i was thinking "hot Latin chick"

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 10:57 PM

hahahahahah holy shit...ahh...thank you???

hahah ahh man that is the funniest shit anyone's ever said.

BUt yes, those are my lips...my MAN LIPS!! i'll try and find the original photo.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 10:57 PM
he does have some pretty damn lips. i was thinking "hot Latin chick"

That's it i'm getting new glasses

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 10:58 PM
but you get my point though right? i've actually had a couple probs over this man. gets on my nerves when you talk to someone and they just won't talk back. hold on... i'm gonna post that in the other thread, too.

I get you're point, but I think you take it a bit personally. there are a few reasons for it. Some pople just don't look back at every response in a thread. And many times things just go too fast and many posts get lost by the wayside. But I think right now is sort of a transformative Board period where a lots going on and its harder to be new. I'd suggest starting some threads about things that interest you, and then striking up some conversations. I was lucky, I joined right when the old buffy thread that Taki started first began. I met a ton of people in that, and when you have Taki on your side people start to give you the benefit of the doubt.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:02 PM
hahahahahah holy shit...ahh...thank you???

hahah ahh man that is the funniest shit anyone's ever said.

BUt yes, those are my lips...my MAN LIPS!! i'll try and find the original photo.

But the real question is, if you're so damn man pretty....... how hot is the girlfriend?

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:03 PM
I get you're point, but I think you take it a bit personally. there are a few reasons for it. Some pople just don't look back at every response in a thread. And many times things just go too fast and many posts get lost by the wayside. But I think right now is sort of a transformative Board period where a lots going on and its harder to be new. I'd suggest starting some threads about things that interest you, and then striking up some conversations. I was lucky, I joined right when the old buffy thread that Taki started first began. I met a ton of people in that, and when you have Taki on your side people start to give you the benefit of the doubt.
the 10th makes a month i've been here and in that time i have started 14 threads i think. stuff that interests me and things asking opinions and such and got barely any responses. i posted a story i wrote the other day just for everyone's enjoyment and in two hours it had 3 views and 0 posted replies. i try o to take it personal but when shit like that happens and the entire thread gets passed by, its hard not to take it personal.

Mike Haseloff
06-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Posting on the internet about having had sex, or being drunk is like claiming you have photographic evidence of big foot. :no:

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:04 PM
But the real question is, if you're so damn man pretty....... how hot is the girlfriend?
yeah, really. any pics of her lips to post? or PM? :heybaby:

just kidding.

joeAR
Posting on the internet about having had sex, or being drunk is like claiming you have photographic evidence of big foot. :no:

Who's to say I don't have that photographic evidence

The Human Target
the 10th makes a month i've been here and in that time i have started 14 threads i think. stuff that interests me and things asking opinions and such and got barely any responses. i posted a story i wrote the other day just for everyone's enjoyment and in two hours it had 3 views and 0 posted replies. i try o to take it personal but when shit like that happens and the entire thread gets passed by, its hard not to take it personal.

Hmmmmmmm you're like a Board ghost. :D

Post things during optimum times and then bump the shit out of them. And I'll try to draw people in with my street cred. ;)

joeAR
yeah, really. any pics of her lips to post? or PM? :heybaby:

just kidding.

He's seriously not kidding

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:05 PM
He's seriously not kidding

Neither am I. :heybaby:

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:05 PM
take your hammer and go for a swim, fish boy. ;)

no, i'm fucking with you. but since you said something, my pics from Loch Ness are back from the developers.

Mike Haseloff
06-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Posting on the internet about having had sex, or being drunk is like claiming you have photographic evidence of big foot. :noWho's to say I don't have that photographic evidenceChances are - you're lying. :D

Especially if you have lips like Eva Longoria.
WOOPAH!

No tact, some people... :no:

Mike Haseloff
06-02-2005, 11:06 PM
take your hammer and go for a swim, fish boy. ;)Don't think I won't! :mad:

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Hmmmmmmm you're like a Board ghost. :D

Post things during optimum times and then bump the shit out of them. And I'll try to draw people in with my street cred. ;)
i tried that. i even asked joeAR to bump some stuff for me while i was gone this past weekend. nothing.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:08 PM
i tried that. i even asked joeAR to bump some stuff for me while i was gone this past weekend. nothing.

There are high traffic hours that i'm just noticing though. Like around 9/10 p.m. That's when its usually hopping. I just noticed this today, good lord i'm dense

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Don't think I won't! :mad:
are you really Mr. Limpid? that was one cool fish. talking motherfucker. Don Knotts at his finest.

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:09 PM
There are high traffic hours that i'm just noticing though. Like around 9/10 p.m. That's when its usually hopping. I just noticed this today, good lord i'm dense
you fuck.

i'm still not sure on Chicago, btw.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:10 PM
you fuck.

i'm still not sure on Chicago, btw.

That's the last time I try to help you out. Name calling :no:
teabagger!
Convince the wife, convince her!

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:10 PM

Getting Joe to pimp stuff for you is like having sex with a pumpkin.

You could, but why bother? :D

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:11 PM

:shock: :mistrust: :-D He's right

Mike Haseloff
06-02-2005, 11:13 PM
are you really Mr. Limpid?http://photos1.blogger.com/img/187/1186/640/keatonmag.jpg
I'm Batman.

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:13 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/187/1186/640/keatonmag.jpg
I'm Batman.

All I see is a big red X

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:14 PM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/mormon3342/cme.jpg

my girlie and moi

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:15 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/187/1186/640/keatonmag.jpg
I'm Batman.
a big Red X? he's really Robin then. anyone else think Teen Titans kicks ass?

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:15 PM
a big Red X? he's really Robin then. anyone else think Teen Titans kicks ass?

One of the best comics out there right now

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:17 PM

why don't people tell me this shit beforehand? oh, yeah, because i'm a goddamn ghost around here! that'd be really cool if it caught on. me being the Bendis Board Ghost or somthing of that sort. but in order for that to happen i'd have to recognized!

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:17 PM

my girlie and moi

You have to put the image in between the little thingies.

Nevermind. mmmmmmmm I likes the pale ladies. Where do you live?

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:18 PM
why don't people tell me this shit beforehand? oh, yeah, because i'm a goddamn ghost around here! that'd be really cool if it caught on. me being the Bendis Board Ghost or somthing of that sort. but in order for that to happen i'd have to recognized!

JOE SMASH!!!!!!!
:hulk:

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:18 PM
That's the last time I try to help you out. Name calling :no:
teabagger!
Convince the wife, convince her!
she says its all cool because we spent jack and shit in Atlanta but we have car insurance to renew in Oct. and i have to be careful of what money we spend. i can't find a job around here for shit, man.

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:19 PM
You have to put the image in between the little thingies.

Nevermind. mmmmmmmm I likes the pale ladies. Where do you live?

she's not really pale...it's more the flash :D

and it's ME BEN!! NEED A BEER DAMMNIT!!! REMEMBER FUCKIN NEEDABEER FROM SYDNEY!!!???!! ANYONE!!???

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:20 PM

my girlie and moi
i can't believe i'm saying this but (and no offense Need_A_Kiss) but he's fucking prettier than his gf. what's wrong with me?

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
i can't believe i'm saying this but (and no offense Need_A_Kiss) but he's fucking prettier than his gf. what's wrong with me?

His lips are confusing

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:21 PM
she's not really pale...it's more the flash :D

and it's ME BEN!! NEED A BEER DAMMNIT!!! REMEMBER FUCKIN NEEDABEER FROM SYDNEY!!!???!! ANYONE!!???

AH! Mother fucker! I totally had no idea! We should never change our names. It leads to so much confusion. My popularity has gone down by half since I dropped The Human Target and became just another Ben.

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:23 PM

hahahah i WILL not tell her that. Mainly cause i dont agree. hehehe, she's a beautiful girl, that photo is just a bit fucked...and i'm like blowing into her ear.

THe only photo i have of us so far....well the only one i can show without Alysha unleashing her wraith upon me ;)

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:24 PM
AH! Mother fucker! I totally had no idea! We should never change our names. It leads to so much confusion. My popularity has gone down by half since I dropped The Human Target and became just another Ben.

Yeah i thought the Need_A thing might have gotten me a little recognition...but since i pretty much stopped posting ....

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:25 PM
hahahah i WILL not tell her that. Mainly cause i dont agree. hehehe, she's a beautiful girl, that photo is just a bit fucked...and i'm like blowing into her ear.

THe only photo i have of us so far....well the only one i can show without Alysha unleashing her wraith upon me ;)
PM, man, PM! just kidd... fuck, i'm not kidding. PM damnit!

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Yeah i thought the Need_A thing might have gotten me a little recognition...but since i pretty much stopped posting ....

Yeah whats up with that? I've gone for longer spells without posting a lot recently, but you're just letting us all down.

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah whats up with that? I've gone for longer spells without posting a lot recently, but you're just letting us all down.

yeah i rememebr when the old image board first went down and we got this 'temp' board...i really fuckin hate the layout and the colour schemes (how much more gay can i sound?) but honestly this layout depressed me to no end.

I kinda only started posting again cause my honours thesis is due.......so i'm just procrastinating hahahah.

hehehe, im sorry ol chap, the girl trusted me enough with photos and vids, i'm about to spoil that. I felt like an utter cunt for even posting a photo where i had CENSORED black bars over the important bits.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:31 PM
change the color scheme bitch! Hang out!

What thesis are you working on? For what?

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:36 PM
change the color scheme bitch! Hang out!

What thesis are you working on? For what?

huh? i can change the colour schemes myself?? whaaaaat??

And my thesis is essentially on Australian foreign policy and how we will turn a blind eye to alot of the Chinese human rights for the sake of a potential bi-lateral trade agreement.

I'm doing it by comparing Sino-Australian diplomatic relations, particularly post 1989.

Just all international law bollocks really. I'd rather not go into detail...cause then the shockingly poor workmanship would be revealed :D

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:38 PM
oh shit, i just changed the scheme to DEFAULT!!! holy molely the white background is soooo much fuckin batter than that dark black shit. Awsome.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:38 PM
huh? i can change the colour schemes myself?? whaaaaat??

And my thesis is essentially on Australian foreign policy and how we will turn a blind eye to alot of the Chinese human rights for the sake of a potential bi-lateral trade agreement.

I'm doing it by comparing Sino-Australian diplomatic relations, particularly post 1989.

Just all international law bollocks really. I'd rather not go into detail...cause then the shockingly poor workmanship would be revealed :D

Go into your profile and look for the color scheme controls. You can make it look almost identical to the image boards. I myself prefer the black and white. Its like posting in Sin City.

I didn't know what kind of school you were in. What year are you? Post Grad?

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:41 PM
This is for my political science honours.

My school, Sydney University offers law as a combined undergraduate degree over 5 years. I'm on my 4th year....it gets complicated after a while cause im gonna drop law, fuckin over it.

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:41 PM
hehehe, im sorry ol chap, the girl trusted me enough with photos and vids, i'm about to spoil that. I felt like an utter cunt for even posting a photo where i had CENSORED black bars over the important bits.
that's cool, man. i am kidding. there are pics of me and my gf here that i wwould absolutely shit if anything happened to them. i really was joking on that.

the hell i was! PM, damn you! P-fucking-M!!!! :D

joeAR
06-02-2005, 11:42 PM
that's cool, man. i am kidding. there are pics of me and my gf here that i wwould absolutely shit if anything happened to them. i really was joking on that.

the hell i was! PM, damn you! P-fucking-M!!!! :D

You mean these photos *holds up picture to the monitor* BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:43 PM
You mean these photos *holds up picture to the monitor* BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA
bastard! i spit on you even though security has it well under control.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:44 PM
This is for my political science honours.

My school, Sydney University offers law as a combined undergraduate degree over 5 years. I'm on my 4th year....it gets complicated after a while cause im gonna drop law, fuckin over it.

You should be a bounty hunter.

How old are you anyway? What are you planning to do other than Law? Why am I so curious at almost 4 in the morning?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-02-2005, 11:47 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha.

I've seen it. And I've never even posted with Need_A_Kiss on this board before.

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Thats cause you can contol the internet with your belly staples.

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:49 PM
You should be a bounty hunter.

How old are you anyway? What are you planning to do other than Law? Why am I so curious at almost 4 in the morning?

well here's the fucked thing, i recently performed had a dabble in comedy where it led me to perform at comedy festivals, i was part of sketch comedy stage show.

Unfortuantely when TV producers picked the show up i was dropped as an actor because at the tender age of 21 i was considered young and inexperienced. Which i suppose is true since i was the youngest member of the cast of 6 by 4 years and i really dont have much acting experience.

But that really bugged me, and i know i can make it. So i wanna go into the entertainment industry and be a perform.

It's just a shame i couldnt do it sooner...oh well at least i can watch tv nowadays and say 'hey LOOK!! i could have been on that show'...and i do.

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha.

quiet you, who still owes me an ass pic. :p

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha.

http://cellardoorpublishing.com/forum/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WREN!!! remember, it never happened ;)

The Human Target
06-02-2005, 11:52 PM
well here's the fucked thing, i recently performed had a dabble in comedy where it led me to perform at comedy festivals, i was part of sketch comedy stage show.

Unfortuantely when TV producers picked the show up i was dropped as an actor because at the tender age of 21 i was considered young and inexperienced. Which i suppose is true since i was the youngest member of the cast of 6 by 4 years and i really dont have much acting experience.

But that really bugged me, and i know i can make it. So i wanna go into the entertainment industry and be a perform.

It's just a shame i couldnt do it sooner...oh well at least i can watch tv nowadays and say 'hey LOOK!! i could have been on that show'...and i do.

Dude, thats fucking cool. I say go for it. Is the show still on?

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Dude, thats fucking cool. I say go for it. Is the show still on?

yeah it's gonna be on air soon... i havent watched any comedy cause it really upset me when i found out it wasnt gonna happen. The producer who i considered a friend didnt even have the decency or the guts to tell me straight. I really would have appreciated talking to me in person and giving me constructive criticisms on how i could improve.

I had to find out off my best friend who's in the show...kinda felt sorry for him cause he had to AVOID telling me what he was doing for weeks...... when he realised the producer wasnt going to tell me, he did.

But yeah, im the next Jackie Chan dude. hehehe. I'll be there.

Childress
06-02-2005, 11:55 PM

I didn't see it too! ;)

I knew jeremy was a guy (a damn pretty guy) and I still have to double take on the lips.

man pretty, smart, talented and can ninja jump like nobodies business...I tell you, I'm this close to going totally gay for you. ;)

Cyrus Cheever
06-02-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah it's gonna be on air soon... i havent watched any comedy cause it really upset me when i found out it wasnt gonna happen. The producer who i considered a friend didnt even have the decency or the guts to tell me straight. I really would have appreciated talking to me in person and giving me constructive criticisms on how i could improve.

I had to find out off my best friend who's in the show...kinda felt sorry for him cause he had to AVOID telling me what he was doing for weeks...... when he realised the producer wasnt going to tell me, he did.

But yeah, im the next Jackie Chan dude. hehehe. I'll be there.
you're definitely prettier than Jackie. OMG!!! i'm gay now, aren't i? what will i tell my gf? she's only asleep right there. in the nude.

WHHOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gay after all! but those are some pretty lips.

Need_A_Kiss
06-02-2005, 11:57 PM
I didn't see it too! ;)

I knew jeremy was a guy (a damn pretty guy) and I still have to double take on the lips.

you too dave???... :Oops:

...maybe i should paint a beard on :D

man i'm gonna have to make a trip to the states later this year to see y'all....or maybe i'll goto graduate school there or something.

Childress
06-03-2005, 12:00 AM
you too dave???... :Oops:

...maybe i should paint a beard on :D

man i'm gonna have to make a trip to the states later this year to see y'all....or maybe i'll goto graduate school there or something.

oh jesus, don't paint a beard on, then you'll totally look like a woman in drag. :lol:

you skipped the best part of my post, where I profess my undying gayness for you.

you really should come visit, but I'm not sure the US is ready for the Melbourne Metro

Need_A_Kiss
06-03-2005, 12:01 AM
oh jesus, don't paint a beard on, then you'll totally look like a woman in drag. :lol:

you skipped the best part of my post, where I profess my undying gayness for you.

you really should come visit, but I'm not sure the US is ready for the Melbourne Metro

hahahha UP YOURS HIPPIE!!! *gets knife* you lose both eyes for the MElbourne Metro PAL!!! :D

Oh and i didnt miss your confession...i just didnt want to seem self indulgent :D

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:02 AM

Sorry. I can't resist bragging about my control over the internet. I don't know WHO is going to do it once the staples come out and I lose all my powers.

PS: It may never have happened, but she is totally, utterly hot.

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:03 AM

Melbourne Metro? is that what everyone calls that pretty mouth of his?

Childress
06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
hahahha UP YOURS HIPPIE!!! *gets knife* you lose both eyes for the MElbourne Metro PAL!!! :D

Oh and i didnt miss your confession...i just didnt want to seem self indulgent :D

haha, if you weren't so dainty and fashion conscious I'd feel threatened :lol:
we should arrange to get you and philly over here at the same time.

and humble too...you're too much man, too much.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
quiet you, who still owes me an ass pic. :p

No butt pictures or sexy PMs for the smug married. You know my policy.

You are just jealous of my sexy picture seeing powers.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:05 AM
you're definitely prettier than Jackie. OMG!!! i'm gay now, aren't i? what will i tell my gf? she's only asleep right there. in the nude.

WHHOOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gay after all! but those are some pretty lips.

This is almost the exact same thought process I had when I saw my first naughty Alyson Hannigan picture.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Thats cause you can contol the internet with your belly staples.

I almost regret that I'm having them taken out next week.

Scottie
06-03-2005, 12:08 AM
No butt pictures or sexy PMs for the smug married. You know my policy.
You know... I'm not married. :heybaby:

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:08 AM
This is almost the exact same thought process I had when I saw my first naughty Alyson Hannigan picture.
there's a naughty Alyson Hannigan pic out there? for real? i haven't seen one. you no-butt pic-showing punk.

see? i'll let you see mine.

:moon:

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:10 AM
*whispering* hey, man, if you get a butt pic from here PM it my way.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:12 AM
there's a naughty Alyson Hannigan pic out there? for real? i haven't seen one. you no-butt pic-showing punk.

see? i'll let you see mine.

:moon:

There are all KINDS of sexy Alyson Hannigan pictures on this board. Please see this thread:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=13986&highlight=Alyson+Hannigan (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=13986&highlight=Alyson+Hannigan)

Fuckin' made me question my sexuality.

*doesn't show butt*

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:16 AM
There are all KINDS of sexy Alyson Hannigan pictures on this board. Please see this thread:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=13986&highlight=Alyson+Hannigan (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=13986&highlight=Alyson+Hannigan)

Fuckin' made me question my sexuality.

*doesn't show butt*
you know, i'm not even that high on butts anymore. i used to be. they were my fav parts. now, i've really balanced my tastes a little more. give me a boob and some butt, then spice it up with a mdriff or a nice thigh. i'm a man of complex taste.

now when do i get to see some asses?

Blandy vs Terrorism
06-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Well, then, once my fiancee gets here in September I should be maxing my PT test after that.

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:18 AM
so, i'm looking at the link Wren sent and i can honestly say i no longer think i ay be gay.

but those lips, man.

Cyrus Cheever
06-03-2005, 12:19 AM
i knew Wren was bisexual!

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:32 AM

*snubs because of newbie status*

Oh I kid.

Want to see some REALLY hot pictures of me?

Click on this:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=14058&page=1&pp=10&highlight=Inflicted (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=14058&page=1&pp=10&highlight=Inflicted)

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:38 AM
you know, i'm not even that high on butts anymore. i used to be. they were my fav parts. now, i've really balanced my tastes a little more. give me a boob and some butt, then spice it up with a mdriff or a nice thigh. i'm a man of complex taste.

now when do i get to see some asses?

Your last comment betrays your earlier one.

You know my policy.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 12:39 AM
i knew Wren was bisexual!

Dammit! I told you I am not....

*looks at Hannigan pictures*

*frowns*

Um.

*runs away*

Caley Tibbittz
06-03-2005, 12:42 AM

Oh I kid.

Click on this:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=14058&page=1&pp=10&highlight=Inflicted (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=14058&page=1&pp=10&highlight=Inflicted)

Godammit -- I saw these earlier, and you still tricked me! (And is it wrong that I still think you're cute with pieces of metal embedded in your flesh?)

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:14 AM

Oh I kid.

Click on this:

I love it when you show off your holes.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:17 AM
I love it when you show off your holes.

My new favourite question is "why did you change your name to Stapley?" ANY excuse.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Godammit -- I saw these earlier, and you still tricked me! (And is it wrong that I still think you're cute with pieces of metal embedded in your flesh?)

I learned everything I know from Jade's zombie link escapade.

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:19 AM
My new favourite question is "why did you change your name to Stapley?" ANY excuse.

:lol: I just wanted to talk about your holes

Caley Tibbittz
06-03-2005, 01:21 AM

We all do. ;)

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:24 AM

I'm seriously considering making an owned picture out of that bellybutton one.

Though I have been told that it should be forbidden.

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm seriously considering making an owned picture out of that bellybutton one.

Though I have been told that it should be forbidden.

why should it be forbidden?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:36 AM
why should it be forbidden?

Apparently the creepy Hellraiser factor is too high.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:37 AM

Well I do have a lot of extra ones right now *is straightman*

Caley Tibbittz
06-03-2005, 01:40 AM

You've got more holes than a box of donuts! *rimshot* *sound of no one laughing*

(Okay, I'll shut up)

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:53 AM
Apparently the creepy Hellraiser factor is too high.

I wish I had photos of some of my more gruesome injuries.

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:54 AM

ask nicely and maybe I'll help you plug them up ;)

that's right, I'm as smoooooooooth as a bendis boarder.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:55 AM
I wish I had photos of some of my more gruesome injuries.

Bwha!

It is I who has the upper hand in this battle, Childeress!

Childress
06-03-2005, 01:56 AM
Bwha!

It is I who has the upper hand in this battle, Childeress!

you do realize that for the sake of winning I will create new injuries to photograph.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:56 AM
ask nicely and maybe I'll help you plug them up ;)

that's right, I'm as smoooooooooth as a bendis boarder.

Pff. I know you. You're all sandpapery, no matter where you post. Besides, you'd just be thinking about Jade.

*lip quivers*

Why do I have to say that so often?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 01:58 AM
you do realize that for the sake of winning I will create new injuries to photograph.

Hell, that means I win either way!

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Pff. I know you. You're all sandpapery, no matter where you post. Besides, you'd just be thinking about Jade.

*lip quivers*

Why do I have to say that so often?

yeah, I was kidding about it being smooth, thus the comparison to a bendis boarder.....duh.

ahhhh Jade, sweet jade.....um...I mean...um...no baby, your wounds are the only wounds for me. :shifty:

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Hell, that means I win either way!

not if I enjoy it.

wanna watch?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:08 AM
yeah, I was kidding about it being smooth, thus the comparison to a bendis boarder.....duh.

ahhhh Jade, sweet jade.....um...I mean...um...no baby, your wounds are the only wounds for me. :shifty:

*cries*

She always gets there first, and better!

Is there no-one untouched by her powers?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:09 AM
not if I enjoy it.

wanna watch?

*peers over his shoulder*

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:11 AM
*cries*

She always gets there first, and better!

Is there no-one untouched by her powers?

wait...she gets there better or she gets THE better?

cause that's awful sweet of you :Oops:

if it makes you feel any better, I'm just afraid of canadian women, I heard they have sideways vaginas :shock:

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:12 AM
*peers over his shoulder*

you call the spot...right arm, left arm, forhead, or leg.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:15 AM
wait...she gets there better or she gets THE better?

cause that's awful sweet of you :Oops:

if it makes you feel any better, I'm just afraid of canadian women, I heard they have sideways vaginas :shock:

I'm reasonably certain she does both. More of a force of nature than a woman.

Due to government mandate I can neither confirm nor deny that alligation.

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm reasonably certain she does both. More of a force of nature than a woman.

Due to government mandate I can neither confirm nor deny that alligation.

aaaaw, so I'm considered one of the betters :Oops: shucks

c'mon, I won't tell. set my mind at ease

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:20 AM
you call the spot...right arm, left arm, forhead, or leg.

Only if you promise to carve something like "dank" or "black roses" or something into it.

And then go write some cry for attention style poetry.

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:20 AM
how's this?

http://www.dreamwork.dk/Daddy%20fucked%20me.jpg

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:23 AM
Bah, kid's stuff.

*rimshot*

Oh, I totally crossed that line in the sand.

Caley Tibbittz
06-03-2005, 02:24 AM
I've never vomited more than since I joined the Bendis board (secretly loving it).

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:26 AM
Bah, kid's stuff.

*rimshot*

Oh, I totally crossed that line in the sand.

I can't post the best stuff here. the board nazis will send me on "sabbatical" or to the "detention camps" for "re-education"

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:26 AM
aaaaw, so I'm considered one of the betters :Oops: shucks

c'mon, I won't tell. set my mind at ease

I will send you a PM that will explain all. Don't let the Canadian government know that I'm giving away secrets. But they are too horrifying for this board.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:31 AM
I can't post the best stuff here. the board nazis will send me on "sabbatical" or to the "detention camps" for "re-education"

I think there are, indeed, some things not fit for viewing of the general population.

They are meant to be posted on the Shadow Board!!

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:31 AM
I will send you a PM that will explain all. Don't let the Canadian government know that I'm giving away secrets. But they are too horrifying for this board.

meh, as long as it isn't sideways ;) I hate the thought of it going *pbb pbb pbbt* when it slides naked down a banister.

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:32 AM
I think there are, indeed, some things not fit for viewing of the general population.

They are meant to be posted on the Shadow Board!!

and perhaps they already are ;)

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:52 AM
and perhaps they already are ;)

I SAID....PERHAPS THEY ALREADY ARE!!! :mad:

DrMachine
06-03-2005, 02:54 AM
if sex is really that much work for some of you, you're probably doing something wrong

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:54 AM
I SAID....PERHAPS THEY ALREADY ARE!!! :mad:

What? I was answering my sexy PMs...I mean, doing some innocent research for my grandma.

*trudges over to Shadow Board*

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Sheesh. Some people have no patience.

Childress
06-03-2005, 02:59 AM
What? I was answering my sexy PMs...I mean, doing some innocent research for my grandma.

*trudges over to Shadow Board*

oh yeah? my PMs are sexy? wooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooo....I mean...was that a picture of your grandma? :shock: oh...you said FOR your grandma...gotcha

oooh, you take that back, nobody "trudges" over to the shadows board, we only want people that are happy to go there. *sniff* you should be happy to get to go to the place where freedom of expression is encouraged and embraced.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 03:03 AM
oh yeah? my PMs are sexy? wooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooo....I mean...was that a picture of your grandma? :shock: oh...you said FOR your grandma...gotcha

oooh, you take that back, nobody "trudges" over to the shadows board, we only want people that are happy to go there. *sniff*

*shakes head* Nope. *is mysterious and not at all fortcoming*

Well..it was, but I'm still doing some reasearch for her, because apparently I'm her drone. I'm also working on some of her accounting.

I regret nothing.

Childress
06-03-2005, 03:05 AM
*shakes head* Nope. *is mysterious and not at all fortcoming*

Well..it was, but I'm still doing some reasearch for her, because apparently I'm her drone. I'm also working on some of her accounting.

I regret nothing.

do you regret mentioning the name thing??

:twisted:

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 03:11 AM
do you regret mentioning the name thing??

:twisted:

NOTHING.

It was topical!! Topical, dammit!!

Childress
06-03-2005, 03:15 AM
NOTHING.

It was topical!! Topical, dammit!!

yeah, but now it haunts you....HAUNTS YOU!!!!

Scottie
06-03-2005, 11:22 AM

Oh I kid.

Click on this:

Wait, newbie status? :confused:

TheGibson
06-03-2005, 12:10 PM
And? :p

DanLTaylor
06-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I remember hearing that your average session of sex is equivelant to climbing 8-flights of stairs.

chrisfasowned
06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
I remember hearing that your average session of sex is equivelant to climbing 8-flights of stairs.
no wonder my calves hurt afterwards.
:shifty:

greatgamer
06-03-2005, 02:48 PM

Before I answer, I gotta get one thing straight - are you a girl or a guy?

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah, but now it haunts you....HAUNTS YOU!!!!

Topical humour was worth it!!

I regret NOTHING.

And mostly YOU just haunt me with it.

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Wait, newbie status? :confused:

Nobody made you change your name and avatar and lose all your street cred.

*be's an elitist...probably in some kind of clique*

Scottie
06-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Nobody made you change your name and avatar and lose all your street cred.

*be's an elitist...probably in some kind of clique*
But you changed your name and your avatar too!

Childress
06-03-2005, 03:06 PM

yeah, but she's wren...you can do it too, if you ever gain her level of awesome. DUH

Dread Pirate Wren
06-03-2005, 03:07 PM

AND my sig, thank you very much for noticing.

Sheesh. Guy wouldn't know irony if it happened to be a Ironic Mack Truck and hit him.

Edit: It's easier to be recognised when you change if you are a totally attention whore and post multiple pictures of yourself *taps nose*

V-Man
06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Even if sex isnt that good of an excercize, its still the best way.