PDA

View Full Version : 3 more female teachers caught molesting children

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 12:18 PM
What are the odds any of these monsters get jail time?

Sooner or later the gender based double standard will be done away with and a woman will get the same punishment a man would, right?

http://www.nbc6.net/news/15713803/detail.html

First came the arrest of a middle school math teacher, Stephanie Ragusa, 28. She was charged with having sex with a 14-year-old, authorities said.

Investigators monitored phone calls between teacher and student in which Ragusa allegedly acknowledged having sex with the boy.

Last Thursday, high school honors English teacher Mary Jo Spack, 45, also was arrested. She is accused of meeting a 17- and an 18-year-old student at a liquor store and leading them to a motel room, where more students allegedly joined the party.

Spack was reportedly overheard having sex with one teen in the shower, police said.

"I just can't believe it's happening," said one unidentified Tampa-area parent. "I don't know what to think, or what's going through their heads."

And on Monday night, substitute teacher Lisa Marinelli, 40, a married mother of two, was arrested by sheriff's deputies and charged with unlawful sex with a minor. The 17-year-old victim told detectives he had sex with Marinelli 10 times. Authorities said they believe the boy.

"There's phone records, the text messages, the underwear, their statements," said Pasco County sheriff's detective Michelle March.

The arrests stirred memories of another notorious Tampa teacher, Debra Lafave. In June 2004, the middle school teacher was arrested for having sex with a 14-year-old male student in her car, her condo and her classroom.

The combination of Lafave's pinup girl looks and the young age of her victim made the story an instant national sensation.

Therapist Karen Duncan specializes in treating sexually abused women and children. She believes it's not that female teachers are abusing their students more frequently, but rather we are more aware of it when the crime happens.

"That the cultural belief, you know, that boys can't be victims, therefore females can't be offenders, has been starting to be challenged (more) now than it was 30 years ago," she said.

Gunter
03-26-2008, 12:21 PM

Sooner or later the gender based double standard will be done away with and a woman will get the same punishment a man would, right?

I didn't find any pictures of them.

The odds of them doing jail time are in direct ratio to their attractiveness.

It's a mathematical formula.

Jim T.
03-26-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm not so sure there is a disparity in sentencing on these things. There may be less prosecutions for them b/c they don't get reported as much, but I'm not so sure there's been any data released showing a difference in sentencing.

schizorabbit
03-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Why didn't I have teachers like that when I was in school?:sad:

GelfXIII
17 is jailbait?

Thudpucker

There are pictures of all 3 at the link. 2 of them are very attractive.

Joe Kalicki
How come when I went to school almost all my teachers were male?

Fourthman
03-26-2008, 12:24 PM
What does monster vagina taste like?

Bill Nolan
17 is jailbait?

Yeah, in two out of three of these cases, it wouldn't be a legal issue in much of the US. But if it is where they are, they should be punished as severely as men in a similar situation would be.

Gunter

How did I miss that?

Yeah, no jail time.

JoeE
Picture:

http://www.nbc6.net/2008/0326/15713434.jpg

Fourthman
03-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Picture:

Middle one looks like Randy stepped on Paula.

JoeE
03-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Yeah, in two out of three of these cases, it wouldn't be a legal issue in much of the US. But if it is where they are, they should be punished as severely as men in a similar situation would be.

I don't think they should. In this case I think it's appropriate to punish people based on the relative amount of harm they inflict rather than absolute standards.

Brian Defferding
03-26-2008, 12:26 PM
Wow, 3 in the same city in the span of two weeks. That's pretty odd. Is there some sort of NAMBLA out there for female teachers or something? Like, a North American Woman Teacher Boy Love Assocation (NAWTBLA)? Or, American Student Sex Teacher Association Plan (ASSTAP)?

BGPu
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM

2 out of the 3 look to be reasonably attractive, especially if you were a willing teenage boy

Drkemerld73
03-26-2008, 12:27 PM
Last Thursday, high school honors English teacher Mary Jo Spack, 45, also was arrested. She is accused of meeting a 17- and an 18-year-old student at a liquor store and leading them to a motel room, where more students allegedly joined the party.

Now I'm fine with "class activities", but this takes it to a whole other level.

:lol:

Akira
03-26-2008, 12:28 PM

I hope all three of them get the book thrown at them.

Boris the Blade
03-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Nice.

Niiice.

Drkemerld73
03-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow, 3 in the same city in the span of two weeks. That's pretty odd. Is there some sort of NAMBLA out there for female teachers or something? Like, a North American Woman Teacher Boy Love Assocation (NAWTBLA)? Or, American Student Sex Teacher Association Plan (ASSTAP)?

See, you have it wrong...

It's got to be NAWTY (North American Women Tapping Young) rather than NAWTBLA.

Lanowar
03-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Quickly we need to present the "Luckiest boy in America badge" to the children involved.

Brian Defferding
See, you have it wrong...

It's got to be NAWTY (North American Women Tapping Young) rather than NAWTBLA.

:lol: Bwahahahaa! Perfect!

Glixy
ASSTAP made me laugh.

A lot.

Finncognito
03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Niccccccce

Boris the Blade
03-26-2008, 12:32 PM
They're not children! If I was fourteen, and my history teacher (she was sooo hot) came onto me, I would have done it. And it would've been an awesome fifteen seconds.

BGPu
03-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Video:
http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=233216

Teacher on the right looks like the cute young teacher most guys wished they had in Jr. High/High School. And the lady on the left looks like she could probably entice guys with certain parts of her body.

Generic Poster
03-26-2008, 12:40 PM
I don't think they should. In this case I think it's appropriate to punish people based on the relative amount of harm they inflict rather than absolute standards.

Why is it more harmful for a 45 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl than for a 45 year old woman to fuck a 14 year old boy? Because boys are supposed to like sex and girls aren't?

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
They're not children! If I was fourteen, and my history teacher (she was sooo hot) came onto me, I would have done it. And it would've been an awesome fifteen seconds.

There are alot of 14 year old girls desperate to grow up and be treated like adults. Many of those girls develop crushes on male mentors like teachers and are more than willing to have sex with them.

So? Molesting a child is wrong, no matter how willing the child is to be molested.

TheHanna
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM

You had to work for it, but by GOD you got it. Well played.

killingyouguy
03-26-2008, 12:44 PM
I didn't have teachers that hot (I'm referring to the second two, btw) in high school, let alone ones that would be willing to sleep with me. I'd of banged by 300 pound Math teacher if it meant I didn't have to do homework.

JoeE
Why is it more harmful for a 45 year old man to fuck a 14 year old girl than for a 45 year old woman to fuck a 14 year old boy? Because boys are supposed to like sex and girls aren't?

Because the boy isn't being penetrated.

I agree that these women should be punished, but mostly for abusing their positions as teachers. You cannot convince me that the 17 and 18 year old boys were seriously harmed by having sex with these women. And I'd call it unlikely that the 14 year-old boy was harmed either, for that matter.

Whip
Yeah, they're "lucky" but when it's your son being molested, they won't be so fortunate. :p

Drkemerld73
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM

I would figure that would depend on the teacher's "interests". :scared:

TheHanna
03-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Perhaps it is the North American Student Teacher Intercourse Association.

Or, N.A.S.T.I. Ass., for short.

Fourthman
03-26-2008, 12:49 PM
Yeah, they're "lucky" but when it's your son being molested, they won't be so fortunate. :p

Especially if he's gay.

Jew Mafia
03-26-2008, 12:49 PM
I hope all three of them get the book thrown at them.

A really big book.

BGPu
03-26-2008, 12:51 PM

Because women can play the sympathy card by claiming they were trapped in a loveless marriage or abused as a child. A jury wouldn't buy that for a second if it was a male having sex with a teenage girl. Reversed, it has legs.

KingMob
03-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I was praying shit like this would happen to me in school!

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 12:54 PM

I agree that these women should be punished, but mostly for abusing their positions as teachers. You cannot convince me that the 17 and 18 year old boys were seriously harmed by having sex with these women. And I'd call it unlikely that the 14 year-old boy was harmed either, for that matter.

Are you sexist or do you feel the same about female children as well?

If your 14 year old daughter was giving a male teacher blowjobs after school all you would want is a reprimand in his file for abusing his position?

schizorabbit
03-26-2008, 12:56 PM

:rofl:

Drkemerld73
03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
:lol: Bwahahahaa! Perfect!

*Takes a bow*

ASSTAP is also great suggestion! :thumb:

JoeE
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Are you sexist or do you feel the same about female children as well?

If your 14 year old daughter was giving a male teacher blowjobs after school all you would want is a reprimand in his file for abusing his position?

I'd want that and jail time. The girl is still being penetrated, and teenage girls are ready for sex a lot later than teenage boys are.

Jef UK
03-26-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm more appalled that people think any of those women are hot.

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 01:04 PM
I'd want that and jail time. The girl is still being penetrated, and teenage girls are ready for sex a lot later than teenage boys are.

So as long as a female teacher doesn't, say, stick a finger up a boys butt all is fine with you?

What a bizarre line you've drawn.

JoeE
03-26-2008, 01:07 PM
So as long as a female teacher doesn't, say, stick a finger up a boys butt all is fine with you?

What a bizarre line you've drawn.

I'm not trying to draw any clear bright lines here. I'm just trying to say that punishment should be meted out according to harm done, and I don't think the older teenagers were particularly harmed by their sexual encounters with the teachers.

There are fundamental differences in the way adolescent males and females experience sex that makes the male far less likely to be a victim.

Boris the Blade
03-26-2008, 01:09 PM
There are alot of 14 year old girls desperate to grow up and be treated like adults. Many of those girls develop crushes on male mentors like teachers and are more than willing to have sex with them.

So? Molesting a child is wrong, no matter how willing the child is to be molested.
The teachers shouldn't do it, but they're hardly monsters who are molesting children. When I was in high school, grade nine some kids were having some kinda sex, grade ten quite a few kids were having some kinda sex, grade eleven pretty much every one was getting some kind of lovin'.

If there was a teacher fucking a grade 3 student, then that's a monster molesting a child.

Jonathan Callan
03-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Awesome. Go teach.

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 01:15 PM
The teachers shouldn't do it, but they're hardly monsters who are molesting children. When I was in high school, grade nine some kids were having some kinda sex, grade ten quite a few kids were having some kinda sex, grade eleven pretty much every one was getting some kind of lovin'.

If there was a teacher fucking a grade 3 student, then that's a monster molesting a child.

What if the grade 3 student is big for his age? Or unusually intellegent?

If you are going to blur the line between which children are fair game for adults to molest and which are not, pretty soon there is no line and adults will be treating schools like pickup bars.

DaGetHighKnight
03-26-2008, 01:20 PM
I fucked a grapefruit when I was 16. Her name was Lola and she dressed like a man.

Boris the Blade
03-26-2008, 01:20 PM

If you are going to blur the line between which children are fair game for adults to molest and which are not, pretty soon there is no line and adults will be treating schools like pickup bars.
Well, for one, that person has reached no stage of sexual development or maturity. I'd say fourteen is just after the start of development for most, and that seventeen is nearing the end. It's for sure an icky zone, and I wouldn't go there nor endorse it were I a teacher, but let's not pretend there's no difference between someone who is fourteen and someone who is eight. A teacher having sex with a sexually developed student is NOT CHILD MOLESTING. This seems to be more statuatory rape between a teacher and teenage student, not child molesting. That's pretty serious on it's own, isn't it?

JoeE
03-26-2008, 01:24 PM

Let's discuss this without dealing with wild hypotheticals. Sexuality is driven by natural changes in body chemistry which will never effect anything more than a vanishingly small, statistically insignificant minority of kids that young.

Nobody wants to do that. These women should be punished. I'm arguing that they don't need to be punished as much as a man guilty of the same crimes but involving a teenage girl instead, because it's likely that the women were responsible for inflicting less harm.

Smokinblues
03-26-2008, 01:26 PM
Let's discuss this without dealing with wild hypotheticals. Sexuality is driven by natural changes in body chemistry which will never effect anything more than a vanishingly small, statistically insignificant minority of kids that young.

Nobody wants to do that. These women should be punished. I'm arguing that they don't need to be punished as much as a man guilty of the same crimes but involving a teenage girl instead, because it's likely that the women were responsible for inflicting less harm.
I think that's a fairly backwards attitude. Guys are less susceptible to sexual trauma because they're guys. :roll:

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 01:27 PM
Well, for one, that person has reached no stage of sexual development or maturity. I'd say fourteen is just after the start of development for most, and that seventeen is nearing the end. It's for sure an icky zone, and I wouldn't go there nor endorse it were I a teacher, but let's not pretend there's no difference between someone who is fourteen and someone who is eight. A teacher having sex with a sexually developed student is NOT CHILD MOLESTING. And your use of "molesting" and "children" really is way too broad. This seems to be more statuatory rape between a teacher and teenage student, not child molesting. That's pretty serious, why are you making it sound like these people are Michael Jackson?

I'm using these terms because I believe they are the proper ones. I can't begin to express how disturbing it is to me that you and other do not consider teenagers the same as younger children when it comes to sexual molestation by adults.

Yes, a 10 year old child is physically more developed than a 6 year old child. As is a 14 year old child. Molesting a child at any of those ages is exactly the same to me though. Anyone who would do it is a monster.

VitoDGK
03-26-2008, 01:27 PM
molesting is too harsh a word

Generic Poster
03-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I think that's a fairly backwards attitude. Guys are less susceptible to sexual trauma because they're guys. :roll:

Right! Guys always want to have sex, no matter what; whereas women never do, and always must be tricked/seduced or otherwise misled.

Thudpucker
03-26-2008, 01:29 PM

That is just not something I am ever likely to understand or agree with.

costello
03-26-2008, 01:36 PM
17 is jailbait?

The problem with that argument is these women were hired by the trust of the community to be responsible, moral authority figures who act in the best interest of that community. They broke that trust.

costello
03-26-2008, 01:39 PM

But how can you measure the harm? There could be serious ramifications to these actions that we might see for 10 or more years.

Shwicaz
03-26-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm using these terms because I believe they are the proper ones. I can't begin to express how disturbing it is to me that you and other do not consider teenagers the same as younger children when it comes to sexual molestation by adults.

Yes, a 10 year old child is physically more developed than a 6 year old child. As is a 14 year old child. Molesting a child at any of those ages is exactly the same to me though. Anyone who would do it is a monster.

I agree.

It's weird the way the attitude changes depending on the gender:

a 14 year old girl gets 'raped'

a 14 year old boy gets 'laid'.

There were some amusing posts back there, for sure.

As a kid who was molested by my stepfather at the age of 15 for a year, I can tell you something about it.

Throw in adolescence, feelings of sexual awakening, and the realization that I might be gay into that mix. Then, realizing I was gay, feeling that I must have somehow brought it on myself, because I was gay.

That was one hell of a burden (this was before i realized my stepdad also molested my brother). It took years of therapy. I still freak out if I see someone who looks like him, and this is 21 years later, when I am a grown man.

But, the attitude some of you have shown here makes me think that if I was 'molested' by a woman at the same age, I would be entitled to some sort of bragging rights is deplorable.

I know we all like to joke here, and you have a right to do so. I don't hate any of you, its just that this one hits a bit close to home, and to see sexual molestation held up as some sort of 'fun' just because its a boy getting molested by a woman, as opposed to a girl or a boy getting molested by a man, its just weird.

[steps down from soapbox]

Bill!
03-26-2008, 01:48 PM
The disparity is caused by two things:

The gender role of males in society as leaders and protectors of females.
And the ability for women to get pregnant.

JoeE
03-26-2008, 01:51 PM

They are. Boys are more ready for sex at a younger age than girls are. They are constantly horny and thinking about girls (i.e., they want to do it), they can't get pregnant, and they don't have to have someone insert their sexual organ into them to participate in heterosexual intercourse.

Shwicaz
03-26-2008, 01:52 PM
They are. Boys are more ready for sex at a younger age than girls are. They are constantly horny and thinking about girls (i.e., they want to do it), they can't get pregnant, and they don't have to have someone insert their sexual organ into them to participate in heterosexual intercourse.

so, if a woman blew your 14 year old son, you'd be okay with it?

what if it was done by a man?

Brian Defferding
03-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Perhaps it is the North American Student Teacher Intercourse Association.

Or, N.A.S.T.I. Ass., for short.

*applause*

JoeE
03-26-2008, 01:58 PM
so, if a woman blew your 14 year old son, you'd be okay with it?

what if it was done by a man?

In neither case. I think they should all be punished and never allowed near kids again.

Generic Poster
03-26-2008, 02:30 PM

Being "constantly horny" and "thinking about girls" does not necessarily mean you are psychologically ready for sex.

Also, at least in my experience, girls are also "horny" and "thinking about boys." Society seems to label girls who express their horniness as "whores," and boys who do so as "normal."

RickLM
03-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Being "constantly horny" and "thinking about girls" does not necessarily mean you are psychologically ready for sex.

Also, at least in my experience, girls are also "horny" and "thinking about boys." Society seems to label girls who express their horniness as "whores," and boys who do so as "normal."

QFT.

mario
03-26-2008, 03:08 PM
molesting is when the kid is being forced to have sex.
All these boys will swear on a stack of Penthouses that they where never forced to engage in the sex.

Jamie Howdeshell
03-26-2008, 03:10 PM
i just thank christ that people like thud are on the frontlines of the men's lib war.

Mr. E!
03-26-2008, 03:11 PM

It's Florida, Deff. It is the nexus of all that is fucked up in this country.
On Lovelines, they used to play Germany or Florida. They'd read an incredibly fucked up story from the news and then bet if it happened in Germany or Florida.

Mr. E!
03-26-2008, 03:17 PM
The problem with that argument is these women were hired by the trust of the community to be responsible, moral authority figures who act in the best interest of that community. They broke that trust.

Bingo! QFT.

Teachers should not fuck their students. That was one of the first lessons they taught me in teacher school.
Apparently, those three were absent that day...

Bill Nolan
03-26-2008, 03:20 PM
I think Ron and Generic Poster have said everything I was going to say after reading through the last pages...

Boris the Blade
03-26-2008, 03:22 PM

I suppose it's just a perspective thing then. 14 is the legal age of consent in Ontario, and I lost my virginity/started my sex life at fourteen, so I guess my idea of fourteen is different from yours.

Gunter
03-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Bingo! QFT.

Teachers should not fuck their students. That was one of the first lessons they taught me in teacher school.
Apparently, those three were absent that day...

I'm thinking they need to expand that lesson to an entire course.

Nick Spencer
03-26-2008, 03:44 PM
I suppose it's just a perspective thing then. 14 is the legal age of consent in Ontario, and I lost my virginity/started my sex life at fourteen, so I guess my idea of fourteen is different from yours.

Yeah, weird how that works.

Please. If I could've fucked a teacher at this age, I would've. I lost my virginity around this age, and I doubt I'm emotionally scarred from it.

This is the most overhyped issue. It gets headline cause it's titillating, which should tell you something right there. It's been going on since the dawn of time. Hell, it's a pretty recent idea to set the age of consent so high, and frankly, it doesn't seem to be working. Of course, we're a society that views sex as the worst thing that can happen to anyone, so it's not surprising.

At 14, I knew damn well what I was doing. And certainly nobody had to force sex on me, I was ready to sign up.

Jonathan Callan
03-26-2008, 05:29 PM
But how can you measure the harm? There could be serious ramifications to these actions that we might see for 10 or more years.

Or there could not be. And it's awesome. It's anybody's guess. Or it's awesome.

Nick Spencer
03-26-2008, 05:33 PM
I agree.

It's weird the way the attitude changes depending on the gender:

a 14 year old girl gets 'raped'

a 14 year old boy gets 'laid'.

There were some amusing posts back there, for sure.

As a kid who was molested by my stepfather at the age of 15 for a year, I can tell you something about it.

Throw in adolescence, feelings of sexual awakening, and the realization that I might be gay into that mix. Then, realizing I was gay, feeling that I must have somehow brought it on myself, because I was gay.

That was one hell of a burden (this was before i realized my stepdad also molested my brother). It took years of therapy. I still freak out if I see someone who looks like him, and this is 21 years later, when I am a grown man.

But, the attitude some of you have shown here makes me think that if I was 'molested' by a woman at the same age, I would be entitled to some sort of bragging rights is deplorable.

I know we all like to joke here, and you have a right to do so. I don't hate any of you, its just that this one hits a bit close to home, and to see sexual molestation held up as some sort of 'fun' just because its a boy getting molested by a woman, as opposed to a girl or a boy getting molested by a man, its just weird.

[steps down from soapbox]

The serious problem I have with this argument is that you're describing a non-consentual situation, and near-incest to boot. It's just not comparable in my view.

Shwicaz
03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
The serious problem I have with this argument is that you're describing a non-consentual situation, and near-incest to boot. It's just not comparable in my view.

Well, sex with a minor IS against the law, whether there is consent or not.

No matter what any of us believes, the woman violated the law.

Brian Defferding
03-26-2008, 06:42 PM
It's Florida, Deff. It is the nexus of all that is fucked up in this country.
On Lovelines, they used to play Germany or Florida. They'd read an incredibly fucked up story from the news and then bet if it happened in Germany or Florida.

Heh! Too true. Florida really is the nexus of the weird and odd (if not disturbing).

Papa Ginge
03-27-2008, 09:54 AM
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-lisex0328,0,638114.story

The hits keep on coming...

Mr. E!
03-27-2008, 09:58 AM
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-lisex0328,0,638114.story

The hits keep on coming...

Ooofah...she's got crazy eyes.

But some of her fellow math teachers are cute as hell!

McAfee
03-27-2008, 10:03 AM
What does monster vagina taste like?

I'm not sure you want to know...

http://www.chrisdoelle.com/monster.jpg

Thomas Mauer
03-27-2008, 10:05 AM

You find them attractive at all? :?

JoeE
03-27-2008, 10:06 AM
i just thank christ that people like thud are on the frontlines of the men's lib war.

Yeah, seriously. Men have got it so hard, not being able to fuck underage girls and get away with light punishment.

Papa Ginge
03-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Ooofah...she's got crazy eyes.

But some of her fellow math teachers are cute as hell!

Yeah dude, it's never the hot ones is it?

JoeE
03-27-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure you want to know...

http://www.chrisdoelle.com/monster.jpg

Rita Leeds was going through a very difficult time.

Papa Ginge
03-27-2008, 10:08 AM
Yeah dude, it's never the hot ones is it?

Kidding btw

Mr. E!
03-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Kidding btw

I figured:)