PDA

View Full Version : Drugs are for dummies!

CharleMurphy8311
03-11-2008, 05:47 AM
Just read somewhere that Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for violating the drug policy in WWE.

And the guy works so hard too. The fans love him more than ever and he was probably going to win the money in the bank ladder match..and maybe even win the belt but now has flushed it all down the toilet b/c of drugs...

I dunno...it is just sad to see someone...anyone...mess up their lives when they show a lot of promise...whether it be in wrestling or anything else...

DAVE
03-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Wrestling is for dummies.

The Human Target
03-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Wrestling is for dummies.

<slaps with glove>

I challenge you to a spelling bee duel!

Horizon Drive
03-11-2008, 05:57 AM
just a quick post to say at first glance , i thought the name of the thread was:

Drugs are for bunnies!

I like that better.

lonesomefool
03-11-2008, 05:57 AM
Just read somewhere that Jeff Hardy has been suspended for 60 days for violating the drug policy in WWE.

And the guy works so hard too. The fans love him more than ever and he was probably going to win the money in the bank ladder match..and maybe even win the belt but now has flushed it all down the toilet b/c of drugs...

I dunno...it is just sad to see someone...anyone...mess up their lives when they show a lot of promise...whether it be in wrestling or anything else...

Eh, I cant say I am suprised, relying on Jeff Hardy to stay sober and drug free is like depending on Mark Henry and Big Daddy V to put on a 5 star match. It isnt gonna happen. Hopefully this means they give Jericho the MITB.

Drkemerld73
03-11-2008, 05:58 AM
just a quick post to say at first glance , i thought the name of the thread was:

Drugs are for bunnies!

I like that better.

Well that certainly explains why the cute and fuzzy bunnies acted the way they did...

charlie
03-11-2008, 06:00 AM
He has had problems with this his whole career. I really lost interest in wrestling due to the wrestlers' constantly wrecking their lives. It just got too sad for me.

DAVE
03-11-2008, 06:05 AM
<slaps with glove>

I challenge you to a spelling bee duel!

Your an! I mean, Your'e one!

You're on!

The Human Target
03-11-2008, 06:15 AM
Your an! I mean, Your'e one!

You're on!

Your afisholy my bich know!

WillieLee
03-11-2008, 06:17 AM
It's terrible when an athlete in a sport built on steroid use fails a drug test. What has become of the world?