PDA

View Full Version : Strange Baby

Amos Moses
05-31-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.thewbalchannel.com/health/4484968/detail.html (http://www.thewbalchannel.com/health/4484968/detail.html)

Thats messed up.

RED!
05-31-2005, 04:00 PM
whoa, that is baffling

greatgamer
05-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Next time, copy/paste it if you want better success.

BALTIMORE -- Imagine being frozen in time as a baby forever. It sounds impossible, but it describes Brooke Greenberg.

The Baltimore County girl may look like a baby, but she's nearly a teenager. In most respects, Brooke looks and acts like your average 6-month-old baby -- she weighs 13 pounds and she is 27 inches long.

But Brooke is actually 12 years old.

WBAL-TV 11 News reporter Kate Amara said Brooke doesn't age and she is a medical mystery. Amara said Brooke's syndrome remains undiagnosed and un-named and as far as doctors can tell, she is the only one in the world who has it.

Dr. Laurence Pakula has been Brooke's pediatrician since she was born.

"In height, weight, she's 6-12 months," Pakula said. "If you ask any physician who knows nothing about her, the response is that she is maybe a handicapped 2-year-old."

Amara reported Brooke's body may not be aging, but her health is deteriorating. She is fed through a tube and she's had strokes, seizures, ulcers, severe respiratory problems and a tumor the size of a lemon.

BriRedfern
05-31-2005, 05:07 PM
Next time, copy/paste it if you want better success.

zYeah, better success, but also stealing from the site wqho paid to have the information for you to read. So there's that too.

Mark
05-31-2005, 05:07 PM
zYeah, better success, but also stealing from the site wqho paid to have the information for you to read. So there's that too.
Do they charge admission? What's the difference?

Amos Moses
05-31-2005, 05:08 PM
You're missing the point you two. We have an alien baby on Earth!

BriRedfern
05-31-2005, 05:11 PM
Do they charge admission? What's the difference?

They sell add space at rates based on traffic. Posting a link supports the site that got this information to you and me in the first place.

BriRedfern
05-31-2005, 05:13 PM
You're missing the point you two. We have an alien baby on Earth!

I will be impressed when they unravel her DNA and my children can be 25 forever.

moonspider
05-31-2005, 05:44 PM
wow...that is something, is'nt it?

Mark
05-31-2005, 05:45 PM
They sell add space at rates based on traffic. Posting a link supports the site that got this information to you and me in the first place.
So does your face.