PDA

View Full Version : If WW and Dave S. turn out to be legit posters...

The Count
02-20-2008, 07:53 PM
Would anybody feel bad or guilty about the shit they have given them in their various threads, or is all fair in true love and war?

Dave S.
02-20-2008, 07:54 PM
I don't think there is much doubt about my legitimacy.

Blandy vs Terrorism
02-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Nope. You post it on a message board filled with snarky internet people, and you're fair game, within the rules of the board. This goes for anyone.

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 07:55 PM

Well considering you joined the board about a year after the Wolf and you and him trade off threads. I think you might be the same.

Bill Nolan
02-20-2008, 07:56 PM
I have love for all my BenBoBro's, regardless of legitimacy.

Dave S.
02-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Well considering you joined the board about a year after the Wolf and you and him trade off threads. I think you might be the same.

Eh, well you're wrong. But if it makes your message boarding more exciting to think so, go right ahead.

TheTravis!
02-20-2008, 07:58 PM
If they're both real, I'd enjoy them more. As fakes, they're meh. I would rather have Pink Hulk back then read Winston Wolf's stuff.

Really, isn't WW just Technofear without the accent?

Kingsumo
02-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Would anybody feel bad or guilty about the shit they have given them in their various threads, or is all fair in true love and war?

Nope on the guilt factor. I at least try and be helpful for my first few posts. If I get ignored then it is all fair game.

Blandy vs Terrorism

Yep.

Kingsumo

Depends on how you read it. WW can easily have a brittish accent

TheTravis!
02-20-2008, 08:01 PM

So you did the math then? Mom and Dad's anniversary is at least 9 months prior to your birthday?

bradical
02-20-2008, 08:01 PM

you're a real person, obviously. but your threads and posts? i don't know. i think you found a way to get some attention and you've run with it, which causes me to doubt how legit most of the stuff you post the last few months is.

Dave S.
02-20-2008, 08:07 PM
you're a real person, obviously. but your threads and posts? i don't know. i think you found a way to get some attention and you've run with it, which causes me to doubt how legit most of the stuff you post the last few months is.

Fair enough. Honestly, I kind of wish all that were true. But I really am the fucking mess I make myself out to be.

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 08:08 PM
Fair enough. Honestly, I kind of wish all that were true. But I really am the fucking mess I make myself out to be.

You know, another fake poster once said that People think that guys like him only exist in movies.

TheTravis!
02-20-2008, 08:08 PM

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't really pay any attention to you at all until someone said you were WinstonWolf. You should give him a dollar.

The Count
02-20-2008, 08:12 PM
I know its early in this thread, but TheTravis! is by far my favorite poster of all time!

Blandy vs Terrorism
02-20-2008, 08:13 PM
I know its early in this thread, but TheTravis! is by far my favorite poster of all time!

Mine, too, but only because he gave me a reacharound. He's cool like that.

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Dave S. is real.

WinstonWolf is so unbelievably awesomely bitterly over the top...well, I think pretty much everyone prays he's real.

TheTravis!
02-20-2008, 08:15 PM

And the best part about me is that I'm real.

Except for my tits.

Magnum V.I.
Well Dave S, if you have a Myspace or Facebook you should post us a link so we can see it's real. That's the only thing WW says he has and has never posted.

This should solve that real fast.

Albert
I've only been nice to both of them.

The Count
02-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Mine, too, but only because he gave me a reacharound. He's cool like that.

Well, now I feel sad and alone. But still my favorite.

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:17 PM
I've only been nice to both of them.

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did you do that?!

This is like the final scene of Flowers for Algernon when he becomes dumb again.

Dave S.
02-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Well Dave S, if you have a Myspace or Facebook you should post us a link so we can see it's real. That's the only thing WW says he has and has never posted.

Yeah, umm no thanks. I don't really need people sending messages to the TA.

Albert
02-20-2008, 08:18 PM

Dave S. posted pictures of himself in the post pictures of yourself thread, though. I guess they could be pictures of some other dude, but that would be creepy.

Tough love.

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 08:19 PM

Oh? So you aren't real!

Dave S. posted pictures of himself in the post pictures of yourself thread, though. I guess they could be pictures of some other dude, but that would be creepy.

Well that's one up on the Real factor. But I don't buy it.

The Count
02-20-2008, 08:20 PM
Dave S., do you take all the posts made in the threads serious or just laugh them off. Just curious.

Kingsumo
02-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Except for my tits.

If you paid for them, then they are real enough. Be proud of your decision.

Oh, but why? No bad could 'ever' come of that.

Ashwin Pande
02-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't see why you want to grab attention to yourself by posting your personal life on a messageboard and then lament that no one's helping you out. If you think you suffer from depression, loneliness, whatever go see a psychiatrist or a doctor. Don't post your life for the internet to rip through. After a point any amusement I have for your threads turns into pity and that's not a good thing for a random person who doesn't even know you to feel about your life. You might get off on self-pity and god knows almost everyone has at some point or the other but don't share that with the world to mock you with it. If you have to get off on self-loathing and self-pity get a blog.

Don't become a one-note poster just recognized for being a joke.

Blandy vs Terrorism
02-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh, but why? No bad could 'ever' come of that.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

King of Mars
02-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I ain't worryin' about it. If Winston is real, he's deserving of all the shit he's gotten. He ain't real, though. Winston is Alysha's husband, and I will be recognized as a master sleuth when this is finally revealed. :)

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I ain't worryin' about it. If Winston is real, he's deserving of all the shit he's gotten. He ain't real, though. Winston is Alysha's husband, and I will be recognized as a master sleuth when this is finally revealed. :)

:rofl:

That's just rich.

Jerome Gibbons
:rofl:

That's just rich.

That would be awesome. Hell yes it would.

The Count

I don't know whether to be dazzled by the creativity or scared of the reality if this is true.

Dave S.
02-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Dave S., do you take all the posts made in the threads serious or just laugh them off. Just curious.

It depends. Usually I just laugh them off.

I don't see why you want to grab attention to yourself by posting your personal life on a messageboard and then lament that no one's helping you out. If you think you suffer from depression, loneliness, whatever go see a psychiatrist or a doctor. Don't post your life for the internet to rip through. After a point any amusement I have for your threads turns into pity and that's not a good thing for a random person who doesn't even know you to feel about your life. You might get off on self-pity and god knows almost everyone has at some point or the other but don't share that with the world to mock you with it. If you have to get off on self-loathing and self-pity get a blog.

Don't become a one-note poster just recognized for being a joke.

I can't afford to see anybody. I just need somebody out there to know how I feel. I don't care if they pity me or whatever. I don't have that many close friends anymore. I've moved around a lot in the past 8 years.

Yeah, this is exactly the kind of stuff I need to stop posting. Alright, I'm going away for the night.

Albert
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I can't afford to see anybody. I just need somebody out there to know how I feel. I don't care if they pity me or whatever. I don't have that many close friends anymore. I've moved around a lot in the past 8 years.

Yeah, this is exactly the kind of stuff I need to stop posting. Alright, I'm going away for the night.

Have you checked to see if your school has any sort of counseling program set up? It seems like they might.

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 08:26 PM

Well you go to college right? Most colleges have free counseling for their students. Seek it out.

Also get a Job with a Boss who has a vagtat. Because seriously, you are very much a young Winston Wolf.

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Well you go to college right? Most colleges have free counseling for their students. Seek it out.

Also get a Job with a Boss who has a vagtat. Because seriously, you are very much a young Winston Wolf.

Dude, aren't you supposed to be trying to make him feel better?

Albert
02-20-2008, 08:28 PM
I think we can all agree that "vagtat" has jumped the shark. As has "jumped the shark."

Blandy vs Terrorism
02-20-2008, 08:29 PM

.....:mistrust:

Jerome Gibbons
I think we can all agree that "vagtat" has jumped the shark. As has "jumped the shark."

As have you.

c. page

Except for my tits.

they're still glorious, though.

best dolphin tits ever.

PeterSparker
Has AAlgar written a song about Dave S yet?

The Count
02-20-2008, 08:30 PM

No, no, I refuse to believe that could even be a remote possiblity. We need to keep using it until it becomes retro and kitsch.

Blandy vs Terrorism
No, no, I refuse to believe that could even be a remote possiblity. We need to keep using it until it becomes retro and kitsch.

Then Todd will write a thesis on it for us.

Kingsumo

You have seen VI's posts before right?

Albert
02-20-2008, 08:31 PM
As have you.

You're as fresh as a daisy!

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Has AAlgar written a song about Dave S yet?

That would be awesome. Seriously.

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
You have seen VI's posts before right?

you Mean capitalizes the first Letter of words In The weirdest way Ever Boy?

Kingsumo
02-20-2008, 08:38 PM

I remember him! Wakka something or other. Is he still around?

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:39 PM

Heh.

Kingsumo
02-20-2008, 08:41 PM
Heh.

I take it thats a no.

Jerome Gibbons
02-20-2008, 08:47 PM
I take it thats a no.

He posts every now and then, I think

mike black
02-20-2008, 09:46 PM

He capitalized the first letter of every word.

Magnum V.I.
02-20-2008, 11:32 PM
:( I've been getting better.