PDA

View Full Version : I'm reading the Nova TPB... (Secret Invasion queston)

Kenobi Fei-Hung
02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I just started reading the new Nova trade and in one of the first few issues, Nova comes back to Earth and is asked by Iron Man to register. Nova ends up talking with Tony and is flabbergasted to learn that Earth knew nothing of the Annihilation War.

Nova tells Tony he sent a warning to Earth directly to the Fantastic Four, but Tony says that Reed never mentioned it to him.

Has it been explained anywhere why Reed didn't either a) get the message or b) didn't tell anyone?

Or is this a big clue that Reed (or someone in the FF) is a Skrull?

Jim T.
02-05-2008, 11:34 AM
I just started reading the new Nova trade and in one of the first few issues, Nova comes back to Earth and is asked by Iron Man to register. Nova ends up talking with Tony and is flabbergasted to learn that Earth knew nothing of the Annihilation War.

Nova tells Tony he sent a warning to Earth directly to the Fantastic Four, but Tony says that Reed never mentioned it to him.

Has it been explained anywhere why Reed didn't either a) get the message or b) didn't tell anyone?

Or is this a big clue that Reed (or someone in the FF) is a Skrull?

Bendis mentioned in the most recent podcast that Annihilation would be wrapped into SI. Sounds like you hit on one of the touchpoints.

Generic Poster
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Seems odd that the Skrulls wouldn't have wanted the help of the earth heroes. They got pounded in Annihilation.

Ben
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Super Skrull did go to Earth and got help from Reed (in order to enter the Negative Zone). I don't remember if SS told Reed what was up.

Kenobi Fei-Hung
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Okay. I haven't been keeping up with FF, so I didn't know if it had been explained there or not. I've got a feeling this issue will come up in SI.

DAVE
02-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Super Skrull did go to Earth and got help from Reed (in order to enter the Negative Zone). I don't remember if SS told Reed what was up.

Or "Reed" helped Super Skrull cuz they're boys.