PDA

View Full Version : This should make some of us feel old.

Gregory
05-27-2005, 07:26 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/morganzola/DailyCeleb267185.jpg

That's Courtney Love. Next to her is Francis Bean, born in 1992, my sophomore year in college. Thirteen years old.

Betting pool: CD in three years. Playboy in six years. Memoirs in ten.

And she looks a bit like her dad.

Keith P.
05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
Ugh, I remember vividly when she was born. It was the year I graduated High School.

TIP
05-27-2005, 07:31 AM
Oy...she was born during my last year of college.

T

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-27-2005, 07:32 AM
I Kinda Forgot About Her. Old Enough For Letterman Now.

Wayno.

Jonny Z
05-27-2005, 07:35 AM
hahaha holy shit. i cant wait to hit that.

Jade
05-27-2005, 07:35 AM
Yikes... what happened to Courtney? I thought it already got as bad as it was gonna get...

RebootedCorpse
05-27-2005, 07:39 AM
[IMG]
You forgot about rehab.

joeAR
05-27-2005, 07:41 AM
huh, i'm 10 years older then Francis Bean, I forgot all about her. Why hasn't child services come to take her away from Courtney?

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-27-2005, 07:41 AM
You forgot about rehab.

No, She'll Die.

Wayno.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-27-2005, 07:42 AM
huh, i'm 10 years older then Francis Bean, I forgot all about her. Why hasn't child services come to take her away from Courtney?

I Thought They Have Before.

Wayno.

PeterSparker
05-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Yes it makes me feel old, and you really can see her dad in her face. Poor kids been through a lot.

And Yikes is the word that most describes seeing Courtney now. I wonder if Kurt were still around, if he woulda dumped her blaoted ass, and he would be dating Katie Holmes right now? :?

Jade
05-27-2005, 07:48 AM
Yes it makes me feel old, and you really can see her dad in her face. Poor kids been through a lot.

And Yikes is the word that most describes seeing Courtney now. I wonder if Kurt were still around, if he woulda dumped her blaoted ass, and he would be dating Katie Holmes right now? :?

Doubt he'd be with Katie Holmes, but I would like to think he woulda got rid of Courtney. He had filed for divorce. So, it's possible.

joeyart
05-27-2005, 07:53 AM
[IMG]

And she looks a bit like her dad.

Nah, none of that would be rebelling for Francis Bean. To rebel, she'll get her PhD in four years (way before she should even have graduated from college) and marry a CPA in 7, after being involved in two other long-term relationships.

I'm dating a younger woman right now. And it's funny because I remember where I was when Smells Like Teen Spirit came out. I remember I was with Derek in Mr. Shively's room after school and we're nerds, so we're in chess club, but Paul comes in with a tape of it and starts playing it. And it was amazing. I remember that clearly. My girlfriend was in 5th grade...and probably has similar memories of the Backstreet boys...(not that I'm knocking on th BBs...no one rocks it like Howie D)
ugh....sorry....I'm quiet again.

PeterSparker
05-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Doubt he'd be with Katie Holmes, but I would like to think he woulda got rid of Courtney. He had filed for divorce. So, it's possible.

No I don't think Holmes either, was just kinda kidding, thought I think things would've ended badly for him and Courtney. Don't think they'd still be together.

And seeing that sweet looking young girl makes what Kurt did even sadder and more tragic. I'm not gonna pass judgement on where his head was at when he did what he did, I wasn't there. The bottom line regardless though is, that it was incredibley wrong and selfish to say the least. No matter how much his stomach hurt or how burdened he was by fame. Just seeing his totaly cool looking daughter, and thinking about how much he's missed out on getting to know her, and also everything he put her through is really sad.

alexlannin
05-27-2005, 08:41 AM
I just hope she inherits more traits from Kurt than Courtney.

Shane W
05-27-2005, 08:52 AM
I just hope she inherits more traits from Kurt than Courtney.

Yeah, that "poor me, I can't stand life" trait is soo much better. Let's hope she received no traits from either of them.

alexlannin
05-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah, that "poor me, I can't stand life" trait is soo much better. Let's hope she received no traits from either of them.
I suppose I should have clarified "musical talent" over the word traits.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
05-27-2005, 09:05 AM
who's to say that he wouldn't look even worse?

something tells me that Kurt would make Neil Young look like a model now

Gregory
05-27-2005, 09:07 AM
who's to say that he wouldn't look even worse?

something tells me that Kurt would make Neil Young look like a model now

He'd look dead on his feet.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-27-2005, 09:09 AM
He'd look dead on his feet.

I Don't Think So. If He Kept Up His Habits, He Might Look Bad, But I Think He Would've Come Out Lookin Ok.

Wayno.

TheGibson
05-27-2005, 09:17 AM
Uh... I'm hope I'm not the only one whos first thought was "Holy crap! It's Dolly Parton!"

Damian696
05-27-2005, 11:10 AM
No I don't think Holmes either, was just kinda kidding, thought I think things would've ended badly for him and Courtney. Don't think they'd still be together.

And seeing that sweet looking young girl makes what Kurt did even sadder and more tragic. I'm not gonna pass judgement on where his head was at when he did what he did, I wasn't there. The bottom line regardless though is, that it was incredibley wrong and selfish to say the least. No matter how much his stomach hurt or how burdened he was by fame. Just seeing his totaly cool looking daughter, and thinking about how much he's missed out on getting to know her, and also everything he put her through is really sad.

Well, I would go out and say things have ended bad. VERY BAD.

And I remember the lead singer of one of my favourite bands (who's own daughter was about 2 years old at the time) calling Kurt a stupid asshole for killing himself.
He wrote a nice song about it, though.

J. R. Scherer
05-27-2005, 11:23 AM
Damn you.

This reminds me that my 15 year high school reunion is this year...

nihilance
05-27-2005, 11:25 AM
I remember an onion article a couple years ago where she was mentioned as contributing music to a game on the Playstation 5 in like 2016.

Ray G.
05-27-2005, 11:52 AM
5 years till she's legal.

JeremyDale
05-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Man... you guys are old.

lando45
05-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Yikes... what happened to Courtney? I thought it already got as bad as it was gonna get...
She always looks like some deranged bag lady.

J. R. Scherer
05-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Man... you guys are old.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/Mog_Elffoe/ZING/die.jpg

Criden
05-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Wow, Francis Bean. Shiiit.