PDA

View Full Version : "Hit on my boss! Yeah baby!"

Forrest
12-14-2007, 08:20 AM
I thought of sending this to Penthouse or Savage Love but the BenBo will do. :p

My wife encourages me to hit on other women. Examples:

-She loves it when her friends think I'm hot, ever since the beginning of our relationship. She conveys every one of these messages to me, which is interesting because a few of her friends don't know that I know what they've said about me... also it explains why one of her friends has always been so extremely nice to me. :p

-When she's out of town and I hit up the bars, she'll send me text messages telling me to hit on the waitresses.

-A few weeks ago, I talked about wanting to get my Ph.D. and become a professor. She said I should hit on/have sex with my hot young students when they come to my office. I laughed and asked "Is that what you want me to do?" She playfully replied "maybe..."

-Last weekend at her company Christmas party, I mentioned that one of her bosses is pretty hot. She asked if she could tell her boss, I said "yep." I went out on a limb and hit on her boss a couple times while the three of us were hanging out near the dance floor and my wife seemed to like that.

It's kinda weird because I'm a very monogamous/faithful person and otherwise I would never intentionally flirt with another women, especially in front of my wife. However, since she's cool with it, it's pretty fun.

Also, she's not too big flirting on with other guys at all, even though I told her that I trust her and I wouldn't mind at all.

So, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth but I have to ask, is this common? Have you kids heard of women with this, um tendency? Just curious.

GelfXIII
12-14-2007, 08:23 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/gelf13/ackbar.jpg

whazisname
12-14-2007, 08:27 AM
I know someone like that. I think the FANTASY of it turns them on. If you ever do have sex with someone else she very well may get hurt. Then SHE IS GOING TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Kody
12-14-2007, 08:31 AM
Um yeah, that's not gonna end well.

:D

The Dean
12-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I see a train-wreck metaphor in your future.

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Have you considered the idea that she's cheating on you and that this is her way to ease you through the ultimate revelation?

Akira

The only time in the history of the internet that that meme has been appropriate.

thatguyfromsyracuse
Yeah, I see a train-wreck metaphor in your future.

I see a entertaining thread in the future.

Anthony ANMPH Hary
12-14-2007, 08:35 AM

AGREED.

That is not NOT normal.

Dreg
12-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Dear Bendis Board,

my girlfriend recently asked me if she looked fat in a pair of Capris. She encouraged me to be honest with her, so I said 'yep.' I went on to be honest with her about which one of her friends I'd like to nail the most, and which part of her I find least attractive (that being the face). I find this honesty thing to be very freeing and gratifying, and I can tell she likes it, too, because she often comes home with a big smile on her face, especially after visiting her sick aunt. Is it normal for a man to be blessed by the gods with such an honest and open relationship?

Forrest
12-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Another important note:
Long before she met me, she always prided herself on being able to set people up for one night stands. She likes to tell me about the time that she convinced three of her drunk friends to make out in front of everyone and those three got into it enough to wonder off and have a threesome that night. She genuinely likes getting 2 or 3 people in a crowd/bar to make out (often two girls) and then watches.

I think the FANTASY of it turns them on. If you ever do have sex with someone else she very well may get hurt. Then SHE IS GOING TO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

I couldn't see myself sleeping with someone else unless we really talked about this in depth and her opinion didn't change on the matter for some time. Also, if she did want to sleep with someone else in return, I'd definitely give her the same deal she gave me, provided certain conditions were met, mostly involving STDs.

I'd prefer threesomes because they're more straightforward. Last week, she said she'd be up for setting up a FFM threesome with me some time.

I think the point of this thread is for me to bloggishly brag (sorry :p) about how much my wife rocks... while everyone else says it's a trap.

P.S. I've posted in the insult thread. So, enjoy that. :thumb:

Nick Spencer
12-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Yeah, this never works. Well, sometimes it works REALLY well and a guy gets a threesome out of it, but really... not likely.

Fact is, open relationships DO work, I had a great one, but they work if YOU NEVER EVER EVER speak of what happens with other people. See no evil, hear no evil, etc. If a tree falls...

But this? Doubtful.

The end result of this can sometimes be she asks you to be with someone else in some fashion, maybe while she watches-- guys are more common when it comes to this (cuckold as its called), but it does happen with girls, too. I think it's usually based out of low self esteem, especially when they're asking for YOU to do it, but not wanting to do it themselves.

Bottom line, I've never known anything to stop with flirting. It's just a matter of time before she ups the ante, which can be short term SWEET but long term PAINFUL. But hey, I could be wrong and this could just be a playful little game. Doubt it, though.

Garth
12-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I disagree with most people in this thread. It could very well end up ok. There are ALOT of people that polygamists and have a good lifestyle through this openness. I think it could be hurtful if she isn't prepared for the repurcussions. On the other hand, I think alot of people get more hurt by the secrecy behind these sorts of things. If she is part of the interaction, it means she isn't being lied to.

jason hissong
12-14-2007, 08:49 AM
That sounds like a great healthy, loving, thinking of others first marriage.

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 08:53 AM
I disagree with most people in this thread. It could very well end up ok. There are ALOT of people that polygamists and have a good lifestyle through this openness. I think it could be hurtful if she isn't prepared for the repurcussions. On the other hand, I think alot of people get more hurt by the secrecy behind these sorts of things. If she is part of the interaction, it means she isn't being lied to.

No Garth, no!

Forrest
12-14-2007, 08:55 AM

Bingo. That's the way I see it. We both are very firm in being faithful and we've both talked about how much we never want to be cheated on. I trust her completely.

I know she would flip out if I ever cheated on her secretly. I think that's why she's so up front with stuff like this (because she knows I wouldn't take it any further than I've been given direct permission to do).

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 08:55 AM
This thread is like buying Wal-Mart stock in '72.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 08:57 AM
This thread is like buying Wal-Mart stock in '72.

Nowhere to go but up? :p

Or are we looking at another ballad in the making... I want a fucking ballad! :D

Garth
12-14-2007, 08:59 AM
No Garth, no!

Hey, I am going out on a lim here! It very well might end up in flames. BUT, it isn't like swinging couples don't exist. They are around and probably more common then most people think. I have...um....met a number of them...in my...um...travels.

Bingo. That's the way I see it. We both are very firm in being faithful and we've both talked about how much we never want to be cheated on. I trust her completely.

I know she would flip out if I ever cheated on her secretly. I think that's why she's so up front with stuff like this (because she knows I wouldn't take it any further than I've been given direct permission to do).

More power to you, bro! Just get everything out in the open with her. Unless she IS trying to trap you, it sounds like it could be the beginning of something good. But, communication is the KEY. It is in all relationships of course, but when you start doing this, it becomes even more important.

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Hey, I am going out on a lim here! It very well might end up in flames. BUT, it isn't like swinging couples don't exist. They are around and probably more common then most people think. I have...um....met a number of them...in my...um...travels.

I was talking about your use of "alot".

Garth
12-14-2007, 09:05 AM
I was talking about your use of "alot".

Hah, oh shit. I take it that is a pet peeve of yours? (use of the word "whatnot" is one of mine). I want to edit it now, but I am going to let my stupidity stand.

Jerome Gibbons
12-14-2007, 09:05 AM
Dude. Threesome.

But only the cool kind.

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Hah, oh shit. I take it that is a pet peeve of yours? (use of the word "whatnot" is one of mine). I want to edit it now, but I am going to let my stupidity stand.

No, I just remembered that other thread and thought I would keep it going(callback!).

Garth
12-14-2007, 09:11 AM
No, I just remembered that other thread and thought I would keep it going(callback!).

Yep, look at the memory on you ;-)

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Nowhere to go but up? :p

Or are we looking at another ballad in the making... I want a fucking ballad! :D

It's not much now, but eventually it will pay off.

WillieLee
12-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Yep, look at the memory on you ;-)

I am a geeneus.

Garth
12-14-2007, 09:14 AM
I am a geeneus.

Not all the time but alot of the time you are.

joshdahl
12-14-2007, 09:16 AM
I think that this is probably pretty normal and healthy.

It edges on some dangerous stuff, but if you guys just talk bout that stuff, you should be cool. I like it when guys hit on my girl. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

Probabl something similar going on with your wife. Like she feels great knowing that she can control that sexiness she sees in you.

Josh

Garra
12-14-2007, 09:20 AM
Pfft who cares if its a trap, as long as you get a threesome, or to have sex with another woman, than I see no trap.

WOmen and thier silly traps.

Wife says,"HA! You DID have sex with me and my hot boss, I knew you really were a perv!! You fell for my evil master plan, sucker!!"

Husband, " Uh, yeah you busted me, your so smart, but I bet you couldnt trick me again."

Garth
12-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Pfft who cares if its a trap, as long as you get a threesome, or to have sex with another woman, than I see no trap.

Wife says,"HA! You DID have sex with me and my hot boss, I knew you really were a perv!! You fell for my evil master plan, sucker!!"

Husband, " Uh, yeah you busted me, your so smart, but I bet you couldnt trick me again."

But, um, i don't think she would go through with it just to prove that he would do it. The red flags would go up way before then.

KingMob
12-14-2007, 09:33 AM
she is probably highly entertained by the notion of you making an ass out of yourself while trying to hit on someone.

XXXenophile
12-14-2007, 10:04 AM

-She loves it when her friends think I'm hot, ever since the beginning of our relationship. She conveys every one of these messages to me, which is interesting because a few of her friends don't know that I know what they've said about me... also it explains why one of her friends has always been so extremely nice to me. :p

-When she's out of town and I hit up the bars, she'll send me text messages telling me to hit on the waitresses.

-A few weeks ago, I talked about wanting to get my Ph.D. and become a professor. She said I should hit on/have sex with my hot young students when they come to my office. I laughed and asked "Is that what you want me to do?" She playfully replied "maybe..."

-Last weekend at her company Christmas party, I mentioned that one of her bosses is pretty hot. She asked if she could tell her boss, I said "yep." I went out on a limb and hit on her boss a couple times while the three of us were hanging out near the dance floor and my wife seemed to like that.

It's kinda weird because I'm a very monogamous/faithful person and otherwise I would never intentionally flirt with another women, especially in front of my wife. However, since she's cool with it, it's pretty fun.

Also, she's not too big flirting on with other guys at all, even though I told her that I trust her and I wouldn't mind at all.

So, I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth but I have to ask, is this common? Have you kids heard of women with this, um tendency? Just curious.

No, women going through this is definitely a rarity. Most of the time its the men who have these fantasies.

I like the idea that its your wife who has these ideas.

But like everyone said, keep the communication lines open, LOL don't ever expect anything to come from this and just wait and see what happens.

And like you said, if she ever actually does set something in motion, then make sure she gets the same offer.

Either way, its a fun fantasy.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 10:27 AM
I like it when guys hit on my girl. It makes me feel sexy and powerful.

Probabl something similar going on with your wife. Like she feels great knowing that she can control that sexiness she sees in you.

That makes sense because she is a very dominant personality. She's a huge control freak and I'm very independent. So, in a lot of areas we fight about the clash of her control issues with my independence. However, this is one area where I'm all for her telling me what to do... because it's hot. :p

:lol:

Generic Poster
12-14-2007, 10:48 AM
My experience with women and this sort of talk is that they like it when other women also want "their man." Makes 'em feel special that they have something others want.

half guard
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
if you're going to swing, do NOT do so with people that either of you work with. that's too close to home if it turns out that things go sour in the future with the "extra" players involved.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 11:09 AM
if you're going to swing, do NOT do so with people that either of you work with. that's too close to home if it turns out that things go sour in the future with the "extra" players involved.

I think that's good advice, especially when we're talking about my wife's boss. :p

cweed4
12-14-2007, 11:15 AM
This is not normal. YOU MARRIED A LESBIAN! Take full advantage by getting as many hot threesomes as you can until she decides to quit dick altogether.

Hurry! GO NOW!

Matt Jay
12-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Sounds like she wants out of the relationship to me. Like she's hoping for an ecuse* or that you'll hit it off with one of the flirtees. I also agree with the guy who said she's cheating. Calls em likes I sees em.

*ecks key busted.

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Yours wifes a freak, shes waiting for you to open the door for her. Just keep other cocks out if it and you will be fine.

*always bang her the hardest though.

half guard
12-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Yours wifes a freak, shes waiting for you to open the door for her. Just keep other cocks out if it and you will be fine.

a wise jedi, you are.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM

:rofl:

half guard
12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
one of our single female cops has been flirting pretty hardcore with me for the past month. whenever she and my wife worked together in the past, they always talked, cut up, etc. well, my wife told me that ever since she started flirting with me, she's been kind of avoiding my wife; giving her the cold shoulder.

i told my wife not to sweat it: "don't worry, baby. the first time i fuck her, i'll make sure to call out your name when i cum." ;)

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2007, 12:13 PM
a wise jedi, you are.

Been through this, I have.

DaGetHighKnight
12-14-2007, 12:14 PM
:rofl:

Im serious man, If you make her feel like shes #2 during a session you will regret it.

Boris the Blade
12-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Why did the thread continue after this post?

Forrest
12-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Im serious man, If you make her feel like shes #2 during a session you will regret it.

I think she's got some kind of rare female cockold thing going to were that might not even be a problem.

Anything like that is so far down the road, if at all that hang-ups like that would be addressed well in advance. Still, thanks for the advice. :p

Forrest
12-14-2007, 01:12 PM
This is not normal. YOU MARRIED A LESBIAN! Take full advantage by getting as many hot threesomes as you can until she decides to quit dick altogether.

Hurry! GO NOW!

I turned a chick once. The whole situation seemed so cool that it was one of the easiest break-ups ever. After the fact, her and I hung out a bit and she told me all kinds of crazy details about her adventures with girls.

Looking back, I feel like I played my part in making the world a better place. :p

half guard
12-14-2007, 01:13 PM

that's true in most cases. in the case where your girl is bi, there are times when the entire threesome is more about making the other girl the life of the party and focusing all of your combined attention on her.

also, there have been times where she was more turned on by the fact that the fucking of the other girl was more intense than her own interaction with either of us that night. she said she liked the voyeur aspect of it and just enjoyed the show.

nick maynard
12-14-2007, 01:43 PM
it comes off to me like she is living her repressed lesbian feelings out through you.

so, push for the three way! :)

sans serif
12-14-2007, 01:48 PM
I turned a chick once. The whole situation seemed so cool that it was one of the easiest break-ups ever. After the fact, her and I hung out a bit and she told me all kinds of crazy details about her adventures with girls.

Looking back, I feel like I played my part in making the world a better place. :p

Somehow, I think she was like that when you got there.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Somehow, I think she was like that when you got there.

I'm fine with that, too.

c.rob
12-14-2007, 02:00 PM
ackbar ftw

DeluxeVoltron
12-14-2007, 02:08 PM
itd be funny if she was cool with you flirting with other chicks but not cool with you bragging about it online.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 02:45 PM
itd be funny if she was cool with you flirting with other chicks but not cool with you bragging about it online.

My online posts are sacred. She can't fuck with that. Online, I can talk about shit like this. Not so in reality because I'd just feel weird talking about my wife and her sexual tendencies in front of my friends, who are mostly her friends too.

Also, right now, I just flirt with other women because my wife asks me to. I wouldn't bring my actual sex life to the BenBo... unless someone wanted to hear it. :p

UltimateFactor
12-14-2007, 03:38 PM

I have. It seems to me you and your wife may have the makings for soft swingers. Soft swingers are what we swingers call curious married, or otherwise serious couples. They don't participate in any of the hardcore swinging activities or hang around that kind of crowd, but the idea of such things either turn them on, or interest them in some shape, form or fashion, like your wife. It isn't strange at all and really rather normal for lots of couples, especially those that don't let jealousy and petty misundertandings rule them. You've got a keeper! :D

Amos Moses
12-14-2007, 03:41 PM
I think the question is, how would you feel about other guys flirting with her? Or (God Forbid), plowing her?

Mylazycat
12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I think the question is, how would you feel about other guys flirting with her? Or (God Forbid), plowing her?

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4467/mrplow7nn.jpg

Donal DeLay
12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I am the world's WORST flirt.

Seriously.

My second week as a cashier at Lowes, last month, a very hot girl came into my line. Short, black, NICE body. So, obviously I knew I was going to say something stupid as soon as I opened my mouth.

I was okay for starters, saying typical non-flirtatious things until I got the credit card.

It said Dr. exotic name here. Check ID written on the back.

"Do you have an ID on you?"
"I sure do."
"Thanks. You're a doctor, huh? You look pretty young to be a doctor."
"I'm a doctor of LOVE, but I don't have any patients yet." *wink*

And .... I froze. The next thing that came out of my mouth was "have a good day."

How I landed a cute wife is beyond me. WAY FUCKING BEYOND ME.

Keeping on topic. Maybe I missed it, but WHY does she keep asking you to flirt with girls? Did you ask her why she likes that, and suggests it?

Mylazycat
12-14-2007, 04:08 PM
"Do you have an ID on you?"
"I sure do."
"Thanks. You're a doctor, huh? You look pretty young to be a doctor."
"I'm a doctor of LOVE, but I don't have any patients yet." *wink*

And .... I froze. The next thing that came out of my mouth was "have a good day."

Don't feel so bad. I feel your pain. I wouldn't have known what to say to that, I don't think. I'm single and flirt a lot but my problem is I do it way too obvious, rather than being subtle. (So I've been told.) Also, I can never tell if a girl is flirting with me or being friendly. I get told later, "She was flirting with you." Odd thing, if I'm around other people and watching guys and girls talk I can so pick it out when a girl is flirting but am clueless when I'm actually involved in the conversation. :surrend:

Forrest
12-14-2007, 04:13 PM
I have. It seems to me you and your wife may have the makings for soft swingers. Soft swingers are what we swingers call curious married, or otherwise serious couples. They don't participate in any of the hardcore swinging activities or hang around that kind of crowd, but the idea of such things either turn them on, or interest them in some shape, form or fashion, like your wife. It isn't strange at all and really rather normal for lots of couples, especially those that don't let jealousy and petty misundertandings rule them. You've got a keeper! :D

Interesting. Thanks for the input. I could definitely see us potentially moving further along those lines but gradually. One of her best friends from years ago is a total swinger. So, my wife has been exposed to that culture for a while but she never personally got into it.

I'm totally cool with that provided certain minimal conditions are met (tested for STDs, no coworkers, etc.) and we're even on the number these encounters.

Gunter
12-14-2007, 04:19 PM
The only advice I can give is make sure you talk things through with her, make some rules that you can both agree on, and NEVER, EVER break them.

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
12-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Threesomes are only a good idea if you're never going to see the other two people again.

Forrest
12-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Maybe I missed it, but WHY does she keep asking you to flirt with girls? Did you ask her why she likes that, and suggests it?

Just a week or two ago. She seemed very timid and shy can casually deflected the question. However, that is her general response to talking about sex, especially getting her to admit what she likes. I think I'm going to bring it up again this weekend.

The only advice I can give is make sure you talk things through with her, make some rules that you can both agree on, and NEVER, EVER break them.

Absolutely. I really don't see us going through any big changes for some time and we'd definitely talk about it tons before we did anything crazy.

justjeffery
12-14-2007, 04:43 PM
If you want to have a very serious discussion about it, pm me.

Bedlam66
12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Another important note:
Long before she met me, she always prided herself on being able to set people up for one night stands. She likes to tell me about the time that she convinced three of her drunk friends to make out in front of everyone and those three got into it enough to wonder off and have a threesome that night. She genuinely likes getting 2 or 3 people in a crowd/bar to make out (often two girls) and then watches.

I couldn't see myself sleeping with someone else unless we really talked about this in depth and her opinion didn't change on the matter for some time. Also, if she did want to sleep with someone else in return, I'd definitely give her the same deal she gave me, provided certain conditions were met, mostly involving STDs.

I'd prefer threesomes because they're more straightforward. Last week, she said she'd be up for setting up a FFM threesome with me some time.

I think the point of this thread is for me to bloggishly brag (sorry :p) about how much my wife rocks... while everyone else says it's a trap.

I had a GF Like that. It progressed to the Point that we would go out to the same place and She'd sit at a Different table and Watch me Pick up other Women. If I was Sucessful she'd go Home before me and then Watch us Haveing Sex from the Walk in Closet. Watching me Pick up other women and have sex with them Turned her on and After the Women Left she'd come out and we'd Have the most mindblowing Sex I can remember. Some people are just like that. Enjoy the ride and as long as your Both Having Fun it's all good.

bartleby
12-14-2007, 05:41 PM
"Hit on my boss! Yeah baby!"

I just clicked on this thread to see how long it took before someone made a Winston Wolf reference. In 65 posts, there doesn't seem to be a single one? How can that be?

Matt Jay
12-14-2007, 06:49 PM
I just clicked on this thread to see how long it took before someone made a Winston Wolf reference. In 65 posts, there doesn't seem to be a single one? How can that be?

The board is just getting over him. And like Swingers teaches us, they only come back once that starts to happen.

jess
12-14-2007, 06:55 PM
it's definitely just the idea of you with someone else that turns her on. god help you if you actually come home with someone else's perfume on your shirt.

i have a friend who is like this, and she's a nut. just sayin'.

nick maynard
12-14-2007, 07:30 PM
I had a GF Like that. It progressed to the Point that we would go out to the same place and She'd sit at a Different table and Watch me Pick up other Women. If I was Sucessful she'd go Home before me and then Watch us Haveing Sex from the Walk in Closet. Watching me Pick up other women and have sex with them Turned her on and After the Women Left she'd come out and we'd Have the most mindblowing Sex I can remember. Some people are just like that. Enjoy the ride and as long as your Both Having Fun it's all good.

what!

Forrest
12-14-2007, 08:57 PM
it's definitely just the idea of you with someone else that turns her on. god help you if you actually come home with someone else's perfume on your shirt.

I'm not going to go that far without having some serious conversations with my wife and slowly testing the water. Right now, I'm just sticking to harmless flirting when my wife is actually around.

CRAZY! :thumb:

Magnum V.I.
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Does her boss have a vagtat?

XXXenophile
12-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Interesting. Thanks for the input. I could definitely see us potentially moving further along those lines but gradually. One of her best friends from years ago is a total swinger. So, my wife has been exposed to that culture for a while but she never personally got into it.

I'm totally cool with that provided certain minimal conditions are met (tested for STDs, no coworkers, etc.) and we're even on the number these encounters.

If there's a club near you, you should see if she ever wants to go check it out and of course strictly observe.

A married friend and I went once on my birthday just for the hell of it. You would not believe everything we saw! Its definitely a turn on.