PDA

View Full Version : 2007 BendisBoard Weightloss Challenge - Week 3

Marc Lombardi
12-10-2007, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the 2007 BendisBoard Weightloss Challenge. A few things to remember:

1) This is not a contest, but feel free to use these threads to help yourself be more competitive if needed
2) We are all free to use our own weight loss plans, exercise regimens, etc.
3) Participation is fully voluntary and you may come and go into the "challenge" as you wish
4) Please only offer advice to those who are asking for it. Do not be a Weightloss/Fitness Nazi.
5) Pictures, while helpful, are NOT mandatory

There will be links on future threads to all threads of the past. This will help everyone who participates track their progress.

The Original Thread, Asking if People Were Interested (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=133427)
2007 BendisBoard Weightloss Challenge - Week 1 (The Beginning) (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=134018)
2007 BendisBoard Weightloss Challenge - Week 2
(http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=134650)
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Marc Lombardi
12-10-2007, 05:16 AM
My Starting Weight -- 228 LBS
My Current Weight -- 226 LBS
My Goal Weight -- 195 LBS
Weightloss Goal -- 33 LBS
Weightloss So Far -- 2 pounds
Highlights of the Week -- Not cheating all weekend long like last week.
Lowlights of the Week -- Gorging on KFC on Friday night. Note: The Festive Feast is NOT a two-person meal, no matter how hard you try to make it one.
Weightloss Strategy -- Continue using WeightWatchers and exercise more.

Shane W
12-10-2007, 05:37 AM
My Starting Weight -- 264.6 LBS
My Current Weight -- 259.0 LBS
My Goal Weight -- 210 LBS
Weightloss Goal -- 50 LBS
Weightloss So Far -- 5.4lbs
Highlights of the Week -- Being accepted as a test subject for DDP's YRG workout/ Joining the Frostbite Series Running Club
Lowlights of the Week -- Too cold and nasty to actually run this week
Weightloss Strategy -- 1600 calories a day and performing the Power 90 program AND YRG, along with continuing to run

Akira
12-10-2007, 05:49 AM
My Starting Weight -- 338 LBS
My Current Weight -- 332 LBS
My Goal Weight -- ??? LBS
Weightloss Goal -- ??? LBS
Weightloss So Far -- 6 pounds
Highlights of the Week -- Rationing out snacks and learning how to add variety
Lowlights of the Week -- Weekend at my girlfriends with no real healthy food and a holiday party banquet Sat. night.
Weightloss Strategy -- 1500 calories/day & moderate walking M-F

Lyfeforce
12-10-2007, 06:04 AM
My Starting Weight --230
My Current Weight -- 220(!!!)
My Goal Weight -- 180
Weightloss Goal -- 20 or 30 pounds by end of challenge.
Weightloss So Far -- 10 lbs.
Highlights of the Week -- sticking to the strategy, pretzels instead of greasy lo-fat pretzels instead of greasy snacks.
Lowlights of the Week -- Pint of Gadzooks! Ice cream on cheat day.
Weight loss Strategy -- Stop soda intake, regulate snacking to one snack a day, indoor exercise regimen.
Cheat Day -- Saturday

Joe Kalicki
12-10-2007, 12:06 PM
I didn't check in last week, since I haven't weighed myself since week 1. At my physical I weighed 257 with all my clothes and shoes on.

But today I start a job where I have to walk 5-7 miles a day, so that'll help.

Jen Grunwald
12-10-2007, 12:23 PM
I lost 2.2 lbs. since Week 1. Not bad considering it's the holiday season! :) I expected to gain! (Though that's still a possiblity, I've got more parties to go! I had two pieces of tiramasu cake at the Marvel Holiday Lunch today... :-P)

:rogue:

Shane W
12-18-2007, 04:30 AM
My Starting Weight -- 264.6 LBS
My Current Weight -- 256.2 LBS
My Goal Weight -- 210 LBS
Weightloss Goal -- 50 LBS
Weightloss So Far -- 8.4lbs
Highlights of the Week -- Finishing the frostbite 5k without getting passed by anyone!!!!
Lowlights of the Week -- While it wasn't low I ate a bit much on my anniversary diner.
Weightloss Strategy -- 1600 calories a day and performing the Power 90 program AND YRG, along with continuing to run.