PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody been in a "real" fight?

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Upon seeing Fight Club for the first time (I was 12 when it came out), I wanted to experience the painful sensation of getting hit in the fact. I asked my friend Jake to punch me square in the mouth, but he instead hit me in the nose. Hurt and angry, I hit him in the chest. We fought for a good five minutes in that grocery store until, a broken nose (me), a black eye (Jake) and a lifetime ban from Meijer (his mom) later, we were in the car driving toward the walk-in clinic.

Jake is now part-time lead singer of my band. Oh, the memories.

Brad N.
12-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Several. I was in a few scraps in high school and worked as a bouncer for years.

PatrickA
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Sure. Couple in high school and college.

Also, I was a boxer in collage but those were fights but not really fights.

Real fights aren't any fun.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:20 AM
......and worked as a bouncer for years.

yeah, but that was at a nursing home!

Blandy vs Terrorism
12-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Yep.

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:22 AM
This is essentially just a tally of how many of you can beat my ass.

Bryan H
12-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Nope, I am a nice guy to a pathetic degree. I've been hit a couple times and just walked away.

Once, I hit someone. My brother lived in Chicago at the time and got me a Blackhawks jersey, one of those really nice authentic ones. I loved that thing, enough that I wore it to middle school two times in one week. This kid who was always giving me shit laughed when he saw me and said I must only be able to afford one shirt. I don't know why but that just made me snap, and I threw a punch directly to his face. Hit him in the left cheek, his right hit the brick wall behind him, and he crumpled to the ground.

Threatened that he was gonna tell the principal or something the next day, but nothing happened. Good times.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Yep.

I dont believe you.

Keith P.
Yes.

Way more than my fair share. I have been told I have kind of a combative personality.

NATE!
Plenty. Almost went to prison over one.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 11:24 AM
A couple of small scraps in middle school. Pretty much kept out of trouble. I normally try to talk my way out of a situation before it gets to the point where fists need to start flying around.

Jef UK
12-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Yep.

TIP
Circa 1993/4 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=2272552&postcount=669)

copypastepuke
yes.
most recently i got jumped by three dudes after a night out on the town, while i was walking side by side with my buddies girlfriend back towards the car.
this dude that we didnt know found out it was her birthday, and picked her up and started walking around with her. yes it was harmless, but she was in a tiny skirt and was not happy to be walked around like that. so i asked him to put her down. and he did, and then we continued walking.

then a minute later, when he had gotten three of his friends with him, he decided to pick a fight with me. he came up to me and pushed me screaming "i am a g , son, i am a g".
so i proceeded to tell him he wasnt a g, but was a pussy. and then he swung out at me a couple times and so did his friends, and i was drunkenly dodging like cassius clay.
in the end i had been punched in the ear, and had gotten into a little fist fight, and when the police cruiser showed up, it was my friends dad, so he told me i shouldnt be scrapping, but went and arrested the other kids.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Circa 1993/4 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=2272552&postcount=669)

wait, he played football and baseball?

TheGibson
12-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Getting hit in the fact would suck.

half guard
12-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Upon seeing Fight Club for the first time (I was 12 when it came out), I wanted to experience the painful sensation of getting hit in the fact. I asked my friend Jake to punch me square in the mouth, but he instead hit me in the nose. Hurt and angry, I hit him in the chest. We fought for a good five minutes in that grocery store until, a broken nose (me), a black eye (Jake) and a lifetime ban from Meijer (his mom) later, we were in the car driving toward the walk-in clinic.

Jake is now part-time lead singer of my band. Oh, the memories.

between grade school and jr high, i was in about half a dozen fights. i was a skinny kid, have a "funny sounding" last name, and my parents were extremely poor (like having only one pair of pants for the first 6 months of 5th grade, having to wash / dry them every night, etc.).

by the time i was in high school, no one really messed with me anymore. not that i was any kind of a bad ass, but the people who would normally start idiotic fights didn't care to pick on someone who would actually fight back win-or-lose.

as an adult, i've only been in one "fight" and it was only because my wife was physically threatened by an douche bag in a parking lot. he instigated the situation and when i asked him to apologize, he came towards me with his fists balled up and threatened me. when he got a few feet away, i shot a high single and was mid-way to dropping him on his head when he started screaming to let him go that he was sorry. i guess the feeling of helplessness and seeing the inevitability of kissing the concrete changed his mind.

he apologized, she accepted, and everyone went their own way. i didn't really feel anything during it, but a little while after it all went down it really hit me. i guess it was just a matter of the adrenaline finally wearing off. i wasn't scared during the situation, but afterwards it was kind of freaky. just because things are so unpredictable in a street fight.

these days the only fighting i care to do is in competition, be it grappling, kick boxing, etc. the only justifiable reason to ever fight is when your physical well-being (or that of someone else) is in imminent danger and there is no possible chance of escape / avoidance. even if you "win" in a needless street fight, are you really any better off because of it?

King of Mars
12-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Yes. I've been in some nasty altercations. Had my front teeth smashed during one fight, got one of my back teeth knocked loose in another. I also got both eyes blackened during a fight in high school.

I don't really have any fighting skillz but I can take a punch. :)

Greenville 90210
12-04-2007, 11:31 AM
This is essentially just a tally of how many of you can beat my ass.

I've never been in any real fights (very minor scuffles) but I'm pretty confident I could beat your ass.

King of Mars
12-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Circa 1993/4 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=2272552&postcount=669)Ha! Great story.

Greenville 90210
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Getting hit in the fact would suck.

I'd rather get hit in the fact than kicked in the fiction.

Dr. Blasphemy
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I used to fight all the time as a youth, but then after I nearly broke a kids neck... That scared me..and I told myself I wouldnt fight unless I had to from that point on...
And thank God I havent had to since....

Stupid Irish temper.

Criden
12-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah absolutely I was part of a fight club once. Whoops, I think that was meant to be on the all-important "downlow," but hey, it was like a year and a half ago.

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:33 AM
the only fighting i care to do is in competition, be it grappling, kick boxing, etc. the only justifiable reason to ever fight is when your physical well-being (or that of someone else) is in imminent danger and there is no possible chance of escape / avoidance. even if you "win" in a needless street fight, are you really any better off because of it?

You know you're a badass, right? :smile:

TIP
12-04-2007, 11:34 AM
wait, he played football and baseball?

Yep. He was originally drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays organization ages and ages ago and was in their minor league for however long before opting to return to college.

T

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:34 AM
I've never been in any real fights (very minor scuffles) but I'm pretty confident I could beat your ass.

Bring it. I do pilates.

Queen of the Ban Age
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Not for a long time.

Greenville 90210
12-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Bring it. I do pilates.

Next time we're in the same place at the same time (con or something) we'll box.

BENBO Sissyfights!

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 11:38 AM
One time, I was out drinking, and having fun downtown. I was with a few friends, and this guy comes up, and starts saying these really nasty things to my friend Erin. I politely told him to stop it. He shoved me, I told him I didn't want to fight. He finally took a swing at me, missed, so I threw a punch, and I fucking knocked his head off! It went flying across the bar! People started screaming, I couldn't believe it! True story.

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:39 AM
BENBO Sissyfights!

The best kind.

Nothing says "badass" like a sweater vest.

Pat Loika
I've been in a lot of them growing up.

P.

Albert
Do particularly heated dance-offs count?

Amos Moses
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I've had my ass beat and beaten some ass in my time.

Oh, and everyone make fun of Guard for being a poor immigrant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REFUGEE!!

:D

Dr. Blasphemy
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM

You just got served.....

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 11:41 AM

Ozone?!

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 11:42 AM

You know, I hear that, in the '80s, they didn't fight to solve problems, they broke danced.

Criden
12-04-2007, 11:42 AM

Depends on the temperature.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Only one, kinda. But it is lame and I don't want to get laughed. I have been "punked" (Not the tv show, but where they "step up") many a time but I was too chicken to get my ass beat. God I hated school...

Greenville 90210
12-04-2007, 11:43 AM
The best kind.

Nothing says "badass" like a sweater vest.

And fun hats!

half guard
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
You know you're a badass, right? :smile:

well you know if i was there, i would have choked that fucker out for putting his hands on you right? mata lećo! :twisted:

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I once peed on a guy out of my 3rd story dorm window who was outside playing guitar in the courtyard. pussy.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I once peed on a guy out of my 3rd story dorm window who was outside playing guitar in the courtyard. pussy.

Is this a joke? If not, how are you still alive today?

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Been in a couple tussles with kids growing up. Got in two fights with Mike DeMarco in high school (both times he ended up with a bloodied nose). Got in a couple mini brawls when friends were getting jumped on the subway on the way to/from high school as well. Nothing since...oh....1990.

Criden
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM

Clint! You magnificent and hilarious bastard! Damnit Bendis Boarders stop making me spit Jamba Juice on the screen!

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM

no I actually did, I did all sorts of crazy shit back then. I told them to stop, I really did. Ended up getting "written up" by the RA whatever the fuck that meant. :lol:

MIKE D
12-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Real fight? Yes. I've hit (rather pathetically) and been hit (rather spectacularly).

niceguyeddie
12-04-2007, 11:49 AM
during middle school there were the after school fights which took place in a long alley.
it was well known for being the place to beat the crap out of each other.
it'd be gangs of kids too not just a couple.
cops would show up but not before someone was pretty badly injured.

Jim.
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
The older I get the closer I get, but as of now no.

twigglet
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Living in a shitty area, going to a good school, I've been in a few scraps.

It's mostly bullshit, but sometimes it can get serious.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
no I actually did, I did all sorts of crazy shit back then. I told them to stop, I really did. Ended up getting "written up" by the RA whatever the fuck that meant. :lol:

Are you like 7 foot and 400 lbs of muscle? I would have killed your ass for that. :lol:

King of Mars
I do think that getting in fights in my teens and early twenties taught me some important lessons about avoiding physical conflict whenever possible. Getting hurt, inflicting damage on others, seeing people incur some terrible injuries in fights I wasn't involved with...that all made an impression on me. I saw a guy sustain a horribly damaging eye injury in a bar fight that was, essentially, over nothing. Now, I avoid physical conflict unless some sort of extreme circumstance arises. Most of the time, the dispute just isn't worth taking the chance of seriously injuring someone in a fight. Plus, I could get fired from my job if I ever got arrested for an act of violence, so I have even more incentive to avoid the fisticuffs.

Masculine Todd
well you know if i was there, i would have choked that fucker out for putting his hands on you right? mata lećo! :twisted:

:heart:

Alex(sadly)Maleev
12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Of course. Lost some, won some.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Are you like 7 foot and 400 lbs of muscle? I would have killed your ass for that. :lol:

ha!

I actually have one of the guy's myspace page. Poor bastard thought he got rid of me.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
during middle school there were the after school fights which took place in a long alley.
it was well known for being the place to beat the crap out of each other.
it'd be gangs of kids too not just a couple.
cops would show up but not before someone was pretty badly injured.

I managed to get out of that situation by being a coward with long legs and the ability to haul ass. Sure I was a pussy, but it was better to have my ego bruised rather than my face.

Pat Shatner
12-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes. My first was back in Ireland when I was 6 or 7. I had the shit kicked out of me by this kid named Paul Powers because he stole my novelization of Close Encounters of the Third Kind and I tried to get it back from him.

The last real fight I was in was during my freshman year of college. I was bitching at this girl because she'd taken my laundry out of the dryer before it was done. Her boyfriend walked into the dryer room and proceeded to beat the shit out of me.

I think my best friend and I got into a fight two Saturdays ago. Neither of us can remember what happened, but I woke up with a cracked rib and a welt on my arm, while he woke up with his face and back bruised.

Out of the six legitimate fights i've been in, I have lost four of them. The two I did win happened while I was drunk on tequila.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:54 AM
I do think that getting in fights in my teens and early twenties taught me some important lessons about avoiding physical conflict whenever possible. Getting hurt, inflicting damage on others, seeing people incur some terrible injuries in fights I wasn't involved with...that all made an impression on me. I saw a guy sustain a horribly damaging eye injury in a bar fight that was, essentially, over nothing. Now, I avoid physical conflict unless some sort of extreme circumstance arises. Most of the time, the dispute just isn't worth taking the chance of seriously injuring someone in a fight. Plus, I could get fired from my job if I ever got arrested for an act of violence, so I have even more incentive to avoid the fisticuffs.
With all the cowboys at my job, I would probably get an award and lunch or something.

Icaruss
12-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Listen.

I was very, very drunk. We were heading out of this party. Outside was this guy that I later found out was called Ramesh (some Arab fucker, I don't know). I was with a couple of friends. This Ramesh guy had like four friends around him, and he starts looking at wee Charlie-boy. Like looking at him. Charlie has no clue who he is, I'm so drunk I don't really remember all of this. And then it happens. Turns out Ramesh is a really crazy guy. I've heard stories about him waiting for some guy outside his house with a bat. Guy comes out. Ramesh walks up to him, hands the bat over to him, and then tells him his gonna kick the living shit out of him.

Another guy I knew was going out with an ex-girlfriend of him. Ramesh hadn't talked to the girl in ages, but one night she sees him with my friend, and vows to rip his head off. Months pass. The guy breaks up with the girl. More time passes. And one night he's dancing at a party, having a few drinks with his friends, when bam. Out of nowhere Ramesh comes a breaks three of his teeth with one punch. Then beats the crap out of him.

I don't really know if the stories are true about the guy, that's just what I've heard. So, he's a crazy fucker, kinda like Begbie from Trainspotting, he likes to do people.

Anyways, back to my story. We're outside the party. I'm drunk. Ramesh comes up to Charlie-boy, and asks him what the fuck is he looking at. Charlie says, nothing, man. I blubber something. Ramesh pushes Charlie-boy. What the fuck are you looking at? Charlie says, nothing, man. Ramesh's friends try to drag him away, telling him to be cool. And that's when it happens.

Daniel, who was the second guy who was with me, just punches him in the nose. He just does. Needless to say he's a little bit drunk as well. Then, they grab Charlie and Daniel and start to fuck them up. I mean, really go at them. They're five, they're two, and I'm at the side trying to get my bearings. Fucking security guards are looking at us, laughing. There's police a few meters away, with fucking riot control suits, thingies, because there's always crazy stuff going on there (it's a boulevard almost a hundred miles off the city, people with beach houses go there). They are doing nothing.

Charlie-boys knows a little Tae-Kwon-Do, because he's practiced it all his life, but he's a little shit compared to the guys punching him. He does a fucking flying kick thingy, and then falls to the ground. They start to kick him. I stumble towards them. I pull one of them away, I blubber: "Be cool, motherfucker!"

And then I get clocked in the eye, and fall down. Everybody just stares at me. I'm fucking bleeding. Daniel helps me get up. Charlie too. Then we walk away, and the policemen start to hit Ramesh (who's fucking screaming like a madman again, trying to go after us) with nightsticks.

Ridiculous. I know. I'm a fucking disgrace. So drunk I don't even remember who just hit me, I wake up next morning with a bruise so large I'm like Rocky after fighting Apollo, only I didn't hit anybody.

For the next two months, we hear things about how the guy still wants to beat us up. For what? I don't fucking know. But two months later Charlie-boy is at a party. I'm somewhere there too. Drunk, again. But, a bit less drunk. Anyways, I'm with this girl I just met, and somebody pulls me away. It's a friend of mine, Tomas. He tells me Charlie has been kicked out of the party for almost getting into a fight. With who?, I ask. He tells me. I go, shit.

So, we're like a dozen, and we go outside. Charlie is there, he tells me Ramesh is inside. We discuss what we're gonna do. Yeah, we're about twelve. There's me, there's Charlie, Tomas, Daniel, Alonso, Bobby, Alejandro and a bunch of others too. Charlie thinks Ramesh and his friends are like five people. So we wait for them. Half an hour goes by, it's like three in the morning. Some of us have already left. Hell, I want to leave.

But about at three thirty, he comes out. The guy comes out, and he's with about two more people. We go after him. He pushes some of us around, but we're more, so we really fuck him up. I think we broke his cheekbone.

So, anyways, yeah. Peruvians are fucked up.

ClintP
12-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Also, one of the reasons I was a coward was that where I went to school until my high school days was pretty rough. A certain group of people who did most of the terrorizing would try to goat you into a fight. If you accepted, then you not only had to deal with that guy, but his fucking gang of hoodlum buddies. I once saw a good friend of mine get fed up with the bs and take on known gang member. It was pretty fucked up watching your buddy get the shit beat out of him as you glance over your shoulders as you run.

You got my back Clint?
Against that guy? Fuck no! You are on your own dumbass.

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Keep in mind that I was born and raised in South Philadelphia and pretty much spent all of my time at the playground -- chillin' out, relaxin' -- or shootin' some b-ball outside of the school I went to. Well, this one time a couple of guys who were up to no good (they were pretty much makin' trouble all in my neighborhood). They confronted me. Fists wen't flyin...Long story short, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared...and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

Icaruss
12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Keep in mind that I was born and raised in South Philadelphia and pretty much spent all of my time at the playground -- chillin' out, relaxin' -- or shootin' some b-ball outside of the school I went to. Well, this one time a couple of guys who were up to no good (they were pretty much makin' trouble all in my neighborhood). They confronted me. Fists wen't flyin...Long story short, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared...and said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

You did it wrong.

half guard
12-04-2007, 12:10 PM

+1

niceguyeddie
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I managed to get out of that situation by being a coward with long legs and the ability to haul ass. Sure I was a pussy, but it was better to have my ego bruised rather than my face.

everyone was like that in middle school. everybody talked a big game, a surprising lot did fight but everyone booked it when the cops were on the scene.

AutumnHeart
12-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Been in a couple tussles with kids growing up. Got in two fights with Mike DeMarco in high school (both times he ended up with a bloodied nose). Got in a couple mini brawls when friends were getting jumped on the subway on the way to/from high school as well. Nothing since...oh....1990.

We're having a lot of sex tonight. Just so you know.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 12:13 PM

can I watch?

ClintP
12-04-2007, 12:14 PM

Mommy and Daddy are fighting in the bed again.

AutumnHeart
12-04-2007, 12:16 PM
can I watch?

I dunno.... Iowa? You know there's not going to be any farm animals involved, right?

:)

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Woohoo!

I'mma pick a fight on the way home tonight. Just because.

KingMob
12-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I dunno.... Iowa? You know there's not going to be any farm animals involved, right?

:)

no ma'am!

Amos Moses
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Mommy and Daddy are fighting in the bed again.

Now we can guilt trip them into buying us a Playstation!

Jew Mafia
12-04-2007, 12:21 PM
can I watch?

Who watches the watchmen?

An I haven't been in a real fight since highschool.

DaGetHighKnight
12-04-2007, 12:21 PM
<----UnDefeated.

RebootedCorpse
12-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Not since ninth grade.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 12:27 PM
How do you know if you actually win a fight? It seems to me, that yeah, you may bloody some dude up, and the fight will end, but isn't that guy just going to come after you again? I guess I just don't really see the point of fighting.

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
How do you know if you actually win a fight? It seems to me, that yeah, you may bloody some dude up, and the fight will end, but isn't that guy just going to come after you again? I guess I just don't really see the point of fighting.
You win when the other guy has the sense NOT to try coming after you again.

Patrick King
12-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Never once been in a fight. Though some guy was trying to provoke me into one at a Halloween party this year. Kept hitting on my girlfriend while she was right next to me. I kept asking him to stop and go away, but he kept on doing it. One of my friends (who happened to be high at the time) comes over and gets in his face and tells him to back off. The guy gets into a boxing-type stance, but only ended up looking like a retard. My friend laughs at him, and a few minutes later I look over and they're rolling around on the ground. Apparently the first guy had punched my friend in the face, but luckily another friend (who happened to be a huge Danish guy) was there and split them up. The way I see it, what kind of person older than 17 or so gets into fights? I wasn't about to hit the guy, he was obviously just looking for a fight.

Greenville 90210
12-04-2007, 12:34 PM

You fight to the death. Everything else is pussy shit.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna go pick a fight!!

AutumnHeart
12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm gonna go pick a fight!!

This.....this is the greatest thread ever. :heart:

X arseface X
12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
I've been a bouncer for 7 years and though fights are a fairly regular occurrence, I still don't really like fighting.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
I...I think I just killed a man...

Bald Steve
12-04-2007, 12:41 PM

Genius.

And yes, I've been in a ton on 'em. With the exception of one total wrecking, I've done pretty well.

DaGetHighKnight
12-04-2007, 12:45 PM

I can usually tell by the screaming and vomiting of the people watching..

WNCE
12-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Haven't had a fight since I was in school, I did get jumped by a couple of 19 year olds when I was 16, kept punching me over and over. I was in shock so I just stood there and took the punches, they weren't that strong not nearly as they'd like to think, I didn't move an inch, I grabbed one the guys arms powerfully as they went to punch me again and said "what are you doing?" they just replied "shut up!" and carried on, that continued for a little bit and then it was over.

Since then I've been doing Wing Chun Kung Fu and thats been about 3 1/2 years training. I swear if I saw one of those twats again, I would rip them apart, no mercy I would break their wrists and then kick the shit out of them. But I'd probably go to jail.

No fights since then, but that was getting beaten up more than anything else. People goad me all the time, especially at work it's in jest a little but i'd like to punch a couple of those self righteous pricks.

Getting into a fight isn't a desire of mine, whats the point? I'd always try and find away of getting out of it, even run. I could hurt people, but I don't want to.

Bill!
12-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I can usually tell by the screaming and vomiting of the people watching..

Wow. You're really tough.

S. Earl
12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Yes
at ages 5
and 24

The only real, real fight was at 24.

Keith P.
12-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Wow. You're really tough.

I hear that people have a similiar reaction when they see your haircut.

Ashton
12-04-2007, 12:55 PM
No, I have my Korean niece do my fighting for me- she knows karate or something from over there.

D-Money
12-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Been in several fights...most recently I got in a fight at a football game about a month ago. Some drunk guys were in our seats and were hassling us when we got there, and were making rude sexual remarks to the girls with us. My sister's friend got up and yelled back at them to leave us alone, then this guy throws a beer on her and jumps up in her face and screams about 3 inches from her. So her boyfriend jumped up in this guy's face, and the drunk guy's friend grabs a glass beer bottle and hits my buddy across the face with it, and two of the guys try and jump on him. I punch the guy who hit my friend with the bottle, he goes down to the floor, so I grab him and put him in a side headlock and I try to choke him the fuck out. His girlfriend jumps on my back and stars hitting me in the back of the head repeatedly, while I have her boyfriend in a vice grip trying to crush his throat. I end up letting go of him after taking at least 6 punches in the head from his girl. I push the bitch off me and kick the guy, only to look up as it now seems like the entire stadium has stopped watching the game and has turned around to look at us brawling. Needless to say, I left hastily.....

I found out later my friend who got hit with the bottle tossed the other asshole guy down about 3 rows of seats right onto his face and whipped his ass. Both guys got cuffed and ejected, and hopefully got charged or something too. I ended up breaking a rib in the scuffle, probably from where his chin was at on my chest, as I was trying to pop his head off and kick it out of the stadium. Oh well, guess it was worth it to stick up for my family and not let these assholes get away with that shit. I like to think the guy is having neck problems now, and I hope his girlfriend broke her hand on my noggin.

CARSON
12-04-2007, 12:57 PM
I've never thrown a punch, but in high school I once taunted this jack ass into punching me, only to calmly walk away. I went and reported him to the front office, acting very confused by his violent outburst, and after the principal checked the security footage, he got suspended. So if being a manipulative little prick counts as a fight, then yeah.

DaGetHighKnight
12-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I hear that people have a similiar reaction when they see your haircut.

Ha! Keith is alright!

And yes, I am tough, straight up. I didnt make this thread, I just participated.

silverboy
12-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm a pacifist.

But, in the proper situation, I could probably tear someone apart.

Captain Sensation
12-04-2007, 12:59 PM
yes, but the ones i won were prior to high school...cause thats when everyone continued to grow taller and i didnt. Needless to say, i had to start being nicer, and or fake it, so yeah, i gotta do my best these days to let the old win tally column stay higher than the old and current loss column.

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Been in several fights...most recently I got in a fight at a football game about a month ago. Some drunk guys were in our seats and were hassling us when we got there, and were making rude sexual remarks to the girls with us. My sister's friend got up and yelled back at them to leave us alone, then this guy throws a beer on her and jumps up in her face and screams about 3 inches from her. So her boyfriend jumped up in this guy's face, and the drunk guy's friend grabs a glass beer bottle and hits my buddy across the face with it, and two of the guys try and jump on him. I punch the guy who hit my friend with the bottle, he goes down to the floor, so I grab him and put him in a side headlock and I try to choke him the fuck out. His girlfriend jumps on my back and stars hitting me in the back of the head repeatedly, while I have her boyfriend in a vice grip trying to crush his throat. I end up letting go and pushing the bitch off me, and kick the guy only to look up as it now seems like the entire stadium has stopped watching the game and is turned around looking at us brawling. Needless to say, I left hastily.....

I found out later my friend who got hit with the bottle tossed the other asshole guy down about 3 rows of seats right onto his face and whipped his ass. Both guys got cuffed and ejected, and hopefully got charged or something too. I ended up breaking a rib in the scuffle, probably from where his chin was at on my chest, as I was trying to pop his head off and kick it out of the stadium. Oh well, guess it was worth it to stick up for my family and not let these assholes get away with that shit. I like to think the guy is having neck problems now, and I hope his girlfriend broke her hand on my noggin.

Was this at an Eagles game? Sounds like it.

Dreg
12-04-2007, 01:01 PM
I let people beat me up a few times. I didn't want to embarrass myself by losing, and it looked as if I was making a statement.

Bald Steve
12-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Was this at an Eagles game? Sounds like it.

Hahaha!

+20

Jibberwashed
12-04-2007, 01:03 PM
When I was 10 or so, I remember a 2 high schoolers trying to steal lunch money from my brother (he was 8) and I while we were with my mom at her summer school program (she's a teacher). While walking through a field that leads to a place that sells fried sweet potato, these two guys were following us, trying to get us to give them money. Being the older brother, I continually refused, then they grabbed my little brother. That kind of made me go ape-shit, and I don't think they were expecting that from a 10 year old. I kicked the one that wasn't holding my brother in the stomach. He fell to the ground and I kneed him in the face. His nose started bleeding. The other guy let go of my brother and started coming for me, and I kicked him in the nuts and gave a soccer style kick to his chin. Both of the guys were on the ground, so my brother and I ran. For a long time, I thought it was a dream, or some childhood fantasy I made up until I asked my brother about it (we're both in our 20's now) and he remembers it really clearly. It was like something out of 3 ninjas or whatever that movie with tom tom and rocky was.

In my freshman year of high school, some guy that lived down the street from me tried stealing my homework. He stole my shoes (in Hawaii we almost always have shoes outside the house), and when I went to pick it up, he got me in a choke hold from behind. I took judo for a while, so I almost instinctively wrenched his wrist until I heard an audible snap. He started crying, and I bolted. he never talked to me or bothered me again. I think he was too proud, seeing as he was about 6 ft tall and I was a scrawny 5'5" kid (still am).

DaGetHighKnight
12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
yes, but the ones i won were prior to high school...cause thats when everyone continued to grow taller and i didnt. Needless to say, i had to start being nicer, and or fake it, so yeah, i gotta do my best these days to let the old win tally column stay higher than the old and current loss column.

I had a HUGE fight at a Pumkins show @MSG. The Mellon Collie tour. It was wild. Even Billy addressed it after the song.

half guard
12-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I've been a bouncer for 7 years and though fights are a fairly regular occurrence, I still don't really like fighting.

fights as a bouncer are blessing and curses. on one hand, fighting a drunk is both easy and fun. on the other, having to worry about the drunk's buddy breaking a bottle over your head while you're fighting drunk #1 sucks donkey balls.

i've never worked as a bouncer myself, but several of my teammates have / do and it can be crazy. oh and it's a scientificalized fact that the best martial art for handling drunks is judo. watching my friend scott drop an unruly bar patron onto his head was probably one of the most entertaining things i've ever witnessed.

copypastepuke
12-04-2007, 01:07 PM
i had two older brothers so i got beat up and used to the idea that if i am going to win i have to be able to take a hit.

X arseface X
12-04-2007, 01:11 PM
fights as a bouncer are blessing and curses. on one hand, fighting a drunk is both easy and fun. on the other, having to worry about the drunk's buddy breaking a bottle over your head while you're fighting drunk #1 sucks donkey balls.

That is 100% true. You also have to worry about drunk #1 suing you, as I found out earlier this year. :sad:

Some Judo lessons might be kinda fun...

Keith P.
12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
That is 100% true. You also have to worry about drunk #1 suing you, as I found out earlier this year. :sad:

Oh I meant to tell you, when you posted those pictures of yourself a week ago. I know some guy in Lafayette who looks a LOT like you.

It's eerie.

Whip
12-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes. A lot, mostly in school -- one of which got me expelled from Catholic school in first grade. Bitch shouldn't have been stealing my lunches.

John Drake
12-04-2007, 01:33 PM
No. High school was pretty cool, there were only like two fights. Most people got along or just threw paper at each other :lol: After that, no fights either.

gibbEy
12-04-2007, 02:00 PM
Yes.

In college.

KAK
12-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes, all when drunk, both parties, outside/inside bars, dance clubs and house parties, I've never lost, and never kicked a guy on the ground

Amos Moses
12-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes. A lot, mostly in school -- one of which got me expelled from Catholic school in first grade. Bitch shouldn't have been stealing my lunches.

Jesus would've turned the other cheek.

Joshzilla
12-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Yep, several.

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
No.

But I really want to be.

X arseface X
12-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Oh I meant to tell you, when you posted those pictures of yourself a week ago. I know some guy in Lafayette who looks a LOT like you.

It's eerie.

Holy Crap!! A doppelganger ! :scared:

Joshzilla
12-04-2007, 03:24 PM

Judo is extremely fun.

Donal DeLay
12-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Quite a few in middleschool, and a couple in highschool.

All total, I'd say about 6.

Not counting the time I spent boxing, and not counting the time I was knocked out with one punch. (and just to clarify for your "list" - I was in 6th grade, and the guy that knocked me out was a good 2ft taller, in the 8th grade. Goddamn steroid freaks. Only fight I ever lost)

Marc Lombardi
12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Not counting the time I spent boxing, and not counting the time I was knocked out with one punch.
Was it Batman?

half guard
12-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Jesus would've turned the other cheek.

not when it involves hot girl-on-girl fight action!

i know, i know...
:no:

Ashwin Pande
12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Listen.

I was very, very drunk. We were heading out of this party. Outside was this guy that I later found out was called Ramesh (some Arab fucker, I don't know). I was with a couple of friends. This Ramesh guy had like four friends around him, and he starts looking at wee Charlie-boy. Like looking at him. Charlie has no clue who he is, I'm so drunk I don't really remember all of this. And then it happens. Turns out Ramesh is a really crazy guy. I've heard stories about him waiting for some guy outside his house with a bat. Guy comes out. Ramesh walks up to him, hands the bat over to him, and then tells him his gonna kick the living shit out of him.

Another guy I knew was going out with an ex-girlfriend of him. Ramesh hadn't talked to the girl in ages, but one night she sees him with my friend, and vows to rip his head off. Months pass. The guy breaks up with the girl. More time passes. And one night he's dancing at a party, having a few drinks with his friends, when bam. Out of nowhere Ramesh comes a breaks three of his teeth with one punch. Then beats the crap out of him.

I don't really know if the stories are true about the guy, that's just what I've heard. So, he's a crazy fucker, kinda like Begbie from Trainspotting, he likes to do people.

Anyways, back to my story. We're outside the party. I'm drunk. Ramesh comes up to Charlie-boy, and asks him what the fuck is he looking at. Charlie says, nothing, man. I blubber something. Ramesh pushes Charlie-boy. What the fuck are you looking at? Charlie says, nothing, man. Ramesh's friends try to drag him away, telling him to be cool. And that's when it happens.

Daniel, who was the second guy who was with me, just punches him in the nose. He just does. Needless to say he's a little bit drunk as well. Then, they grab Charlie and Daniel and start to fuck them up. I mean, really go at them. They're five, they're two, and I'm at the side trying to get my bearings. Fucking security guards are looking at us, laughing. There's police a few meters away, with fucking riot control suits, thingies, because there's always crazy stuff going on there (it's a boulevard almost a hundred miles off the city, people with beach houses go there). They are doing nothing.

Charlie-boys knows a little Tae-Kwon-Do, because he's practiced it all his life, but he's a little shit compared to the guys punching him. He does a fucking flying kick thingy, and then falls to the ground. They start to kick him. I stumble towards them. I pull one of them away, I blubber: "Be cool, motherfucker!"

And then I get clocked in the eye, and fall down. Everybody just stares at me. I'm fucking bleeding. Daniel helps me get up. Charlie too. Then we walk away, and the policemen start to hit Ramesh (who's fucking screaming like a madman again, trying to go after us) with nightsticks.

Ridiculous. I know. I'm a fucking disgrace. So drunk I don't even remember who just hit me, I wake up next morning with a bruise so large I'm like Rocky after fighting Apollo, only I didn't hit anybody.

For the next two months, we hear things about how the guy still wants to beat us up. For what? I don't fucking know. But two months later Charlie-boy is at a party. I'm somewhere there too. Drunk, again. But, a bit less drunk. Anyways, I'm with this girl I just met, and somebody pulls me away. It's a friend of mine, Tomas. He tells me Charlie has been kicked out of the party for almost getting into a fight. With who?, I ask. He tells me. I go, shit.

So, we're like a dozen, and we go outside. Charlie is there, he tells me Ramesh is inside. We discuss what we're gonna do. Yeah, we're about twelve. There's me, there's Charlie, Tomas, Daniel, Alonso, Bobby, Alejandro and a bunch of others too. Charlie thinks Ramesh and his friends are like five people. So we wait for them. Half an hour goes by, it's like three in the morning. Some of us have already left. Hell, I want to leave.

But about at three thirty, he comes out. The guy comes out, and he's with about two more people. We go after him. He pushes some of us around, but we're more, so we really fuck him up. I think we broke his cheekbone.

So, anyways, yeah. Peruvians are fucked up.

Yeah.. Ramesh is an Indian name. It's weird to think there are crazy badass Indians out there in the world.

I got in a fight a few months ago with this auto-rickshaw driver.

And for those who don't know what an auto-rickshaw is... here it is...

http://www.minpaku.ac.jp/english/museum/exhibition/southasia/img/05.jpg

These dudes are notorious for fucking with their fare meters and charging extra money whenever they feel like it. They're just assholes and I try and avoid them as much as I can but in this city with it's crapass bus service it's hard to do so.

So anyway... I'm in this auto-rickshaw and I notice his meter's running like crazy. I tell him that his meter's fucked. He tells me it's not. I laugh and I tell him I'm only going to pay him what the usual fare is. He drives on. (What I should have done is made him stop... and gotten another auto-rickshaw) When I reach my destination the meter is a good 15 rupees more than what it should be. I tell him I'm paying him the usual and get out the auto. He follows me out and tells me he wants the full fare. I tell him I'm only going to pay him the right amount and not a goddamn rupee more.

I want to interrupt here for a second... One thing you should know is that I am from the North India region and Bangalore is the South India region... They hate each other. They just do. And whenever they find someone in either region... the people of that region will fuck with the trespasser.

We argue for a couple of minutes and these two guys come up behind me. (South Indians) They ask the driver what happened and he responds to them in the local language (which I don't understand). Then these two guys nod with the driver and tell me I'm mistaken and the driver is correct. I understand that they basically made an agreement to fuck with me because I'm from the North and just tell them to mind their own business and keep walking.

I tell the driver I'm going to call the cops. He laughs. I realise that even if I do the cops wont show up for at least half an hour and even if they do they'll probably take the drivers side because I'm an outsider. Then the driver does a fucked up thing. He grabs me by the arm and starts pulling.

I release my arm from his hand and punch him in the face. He starts to kick awkwardly in the air and misses me. I kick him in the chest. He goes down but I fall backwards on to this tree because I didn't balance myself properly. The driver now gets frustrated and picks up a rock and comes towards me. I give him a glare and tell him to put the fucking rock down. He does. Then I notice my headphones are lying on the ground, they must have fallen when I fell backwards.

I do a reality check. I'm carrying an ipod, a cellphone and a wallet full of a LOT of money. I realise that for 15 rupees I'm risking a hell of a lot more risk of property damage/theft. I tell the driver I'll give him 5 rupees and nothing more. He wants 10. I take out 5 from my wallet and give it to him. He takes it, attempts to spit at me, fails (which is good for him because if the spit had landed I would have just killed him), thanks the two guys who are still hanging around and drives off.

Then I notice across the street a cop is standing watching the shit go down. The motherfucker was there the whole time and was just watching. This country fucking blows.

Apart from that fight I really haven't been in any "real" fights in years.

Barry Hollifield
12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Used to love to fight when I was younger....now I try to avoid it altogether.

half guard
12-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Quite a few in middleschool, and a couple in highschool.

All total, I'd say about 6.

Not counting the time I spent boxing, and not counting the time I was knocked out with one punch. (and just to clarify for your "list" - I was in 6th grade, and the guy that knocked me out was a good 2ft taller, in the 8th grade. Goddamn steroid freaks. Only fight I ever lost)

i've only been knocked out once, too. except that it wasn't in a "real" fight. my wife and i were training and i had her pinned in north-south (69 for the non-grappling knowledgeable...and the pervs). the way i had her pinned, my head was right about the middle of her abs. before i could transition into a more dominant position, she drove her knee hard RIGHT into my fucking temple and the next thing i know i'm laying flat on my back and she's waking me up.

:surrend:

Amos Moses
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
http://www.minpaku.ac.jp/english/museum/exhibition/southasia/img/05.jpg

Holy Shit! Between this, the the psychotic Monkeys, and that Rat Temple, I'm totally digging India!

Ashwin Pande
12-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Holy Shit! Between this, the the psychotic Monkeys, and that Rat Temple, I'm totally digging India!

You didn't read about the drivers of those things being fuckwit asshole douchefilled cumstains did you? :mistrust:

half guard
12-04-2007, 04:35 PM

could you just imagine the psychotic monkeys driving around in the auto rickshaw!?!?!? fucking pandemonium!!

Amos Moses
12-04-2007, 04:35 PM
You didn't read about the drivers of those things being fuckwit asshole douchefilled cumstains did you? :mistrust:

I did. But I chose to ignore it considering how incredibly awesome I found the picture.

Humphrey_Lee
12-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Several, yeah, but I haven't been in one in about seven years, despite being a bouncer little more than four years ago. Oh, and I've never once thrown a punch in my life. Last fight I was in I ended simply by dislocating someone's shoulder.

Ashwin Pande
12-04-2007, 04:39 PM
I did. But I chose to ignore it considering how incredibly awesome I found the picture.

Fair enough. I should warn you though the regular ones aren't as pimped out as that one is. That one's for tourists.

They also have a nasty habit of flipping over because of their light weight.

UltimateQuintessa
12-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Let's see.

Freshman year of h.s. Punk at lunch kept punching me in the arm to make his friends laugh. I just stood up and jacked him in the jaw and broke it. One Punch.

Sophmore year of h.s. After the final bell rang I was attacked from behind and put into a bear hug. Lost my breath for a second. After that the guy let me go, once I caught my breath and put up my fists he ran down the hallway. Cops were called but didn't do shit.

Also sophmore year, walking home from work. 20 yards in front of my house. Two neighbor kids came running up and jumped me. I got a hold of one and punched him once or twice before they both ran away.

Two years ago the Labor Day from hell.

Got into a bar fight and was arrested outside the bar. Ended up having to pay $500 to a lawyer and $300 to the courts. But my record is clean and I didn't due and jail time outside of the two hours of "processing" the night of the arrest.

The night after the bar fight I went to my cousin's wedding and proceeded to get trashed. Thinking about getting arrested the night before I got pissed, kicked a chair over and left the reception. The bride's father jacked me from behind before my uncle and father pulled him off me. Still pissed that I didn't press charges that night.

So yeah I've been in a fight.

mike black
12-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah...

Sackhead
12-04-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't remember ever getting into a fight. I guess I'm a bit of a pacifist, but mostly I just don't care.

Only thing I can remember was taking down a bully in first grade by swinging a book-laden backpack into the side of his face (dad's suggestion). Then I ran away while he lay crying.

bradical
12-04-2007, 06:08 PM
yes.

GrandeMaestro FĆ¼nke
12-04-2007, 06:11 PM
I've been punched and jumped a few times in elementary school, but I never fought back.

Shepherd
12-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Oddly, I've been in two fights (both in high school), but I've never been punched. In the first one, I broke the guy's nose in one punch. In the other, I landed several before the guy took off. He swung at me but never connected.

R

Masculine Todd
12-04-2007, 06:25 PM
List of Boarders I'd legitimately be scared of (physically):

1.) Humphry Lee - I've seen pics of you bro. You're fit.

2.) Keith P. - Quite buff...and confrontational.

3.) Half Guard - He's a fucking mixed martial artist, for crying out loud.

4.) Brad Nelson - He's a big dude who used to be a bouncer.

5.) Whip - She used to be in the military.

6.) Blandy - See Whip.

7.) Akira - Jared had a pic where he dressed like a demented Care Bear. You don't fuck with that.

Raphael J
12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Only a few, thankfully.

Wrestling was much, much scarier than any fight I've ever been in.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Far too many.

Brandon191
12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Yes. The first was when my friend got hit with a cheap shot, so I go and confront the guy and he kicks me in the nuts. I hit him in the jaw and he's unconscious for a few seconds, wakes up and starts crying.

The second was when a kid whipped some walnuts at me, I turned around and punched him as hard as I could, he fell to the ground crying and needed his friend to help get him home.

Matt Jay
12-04-2007, 07:34 PM
I only fight women that are smaller than me and blind people.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I only fight women that are smaller than me and blind people.

.... they still beat you. Don't they?

Matt Jay
12-04-2007, 07:37 PM
.... they still beat you. Don't they?

Not when my friends help.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Not when my friends help.

How long do they keep laughing hard enough to rupture spleens before they do that though? :)

Jamie Coville
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
I had a few in elementary school. Those I won, but they weren't much in the way of fights. Usually one punch from me and they stopped. Longest fight I had involved a me slipping out of a headlock, giving the kid a jab to the face, kick to the gut and a uppercut to the chin. Then he ran away.

The most surprising thing about it was I got away with it. The principal was the one doing the yard watch and he had learned about the fight. He asked me about it, I was totally honest about why it started and what I did. He said "okay then" and left it at that.

The last fight was a kid punching me in the head 3 times, I punched him back once and he started to cry. That I got in trouble for. Mainly because I was older than him, plus I tried to go around my teacher who was breaking us up (I was still plenty mad, crying or no I wanted to pound him again). Then I chewed out my teacher for ignoring me when I had told him several times earlier about the shit he was doing that eventually lead to the fight.

bradical
12-04-2007, 07:51 PM
if your only fights came in elementary school, grade school or junior high, then you have never been in a "real" fight.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 07:57 PM
if your only fights came in elementary school, grade school or junior high, then you have never been in a "real" fight.

Quoted for truth.

Jamie Coville
12-04-2007, 08:30 PM
I agree with that too.

Sackhead
12-04-2007, 08:41 PM

Your tone strikes me that we are lesser men for not being in a "real" fight. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Matt Jay
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Your tone strikes me that we are lesser men for not being in a "real" fight. I certainly hope I'm wrong.

Real fights are for pussies. Real men fight on the battlefields of Halo 3.

DeluxeVoltron
12-04-2007, 08:47 PM

thems internet fightin words

Sackhead
12-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Real fights are for pussies. Real men fight on the battlefields of Halo 3.

Don't tempt me, I've got to finish watching my "Twin Peaks" box set this week... err.. I mean, BRING IT ON! :cool:

Howlett
12-04-2007, 08:51 PM

Or... and I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here so bear with me... his post implies that slapping the fuck out of each other just enough so that your skin gets slightly redder, panting and falling into each other is not as "real" a fight as, say, getting punched repeatedly in the face until someones nose caves in, their teeth get knocked out, their eyes puff up to the point they can no longer see, blood gushes from several orifaces and possible hospital time is required.

Course I could be COMPLETELY wrong here. That's JUST a guess... ;)

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Too many fights, I've been stabbed, shot at(Way to many times) and jumped on by multiple thug boys.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
i tend to talk my way out of violent situations. i've had a couple of guys i dated that i hit alot, but i was young and angry, and those pussies wouldn't even fight back :)

i've had like two other fights with other girls. it's dumb to fight. i plot a silent vengeance instead.

Sackhead
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Or... and I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here so bear with me... his post implies that slapping the fuck out of each other just enough so that your skin gets slightly redder, panting and falling into each other is not as "real" a fight as, say, getting punched repeatedly in the face until someones nose caves in, their teeth get knocked out, their eyes puff up to the point they can no longer see, blood gushes from several orifaces and possible hospital time is required.

Elementary schools are not full of belligerent, horny miscreants with the animal urge to duel over mates.... yet.

bradical
12-04-2007, 09:06 PM

your not wrong. also not right. take my "tone" to mean whatever what you want.

how'd you know my tone?

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:07 PM
i tend to talk my way out of violent situations. i've had a couple of guys i dated that i hit alot, but i was young and angry, and those pussies wouldn't even fight back :)

i've had like two other fights with other girls. it's dumb to fight. i plot a silent vengeance instead.

No guy with any morals would hit a girl.

Howlett
how'd you know my tone?

It's not because I spend as much time lurking outside your window as possible so I know how you talk.

Nope.

Nuh uh.

Not a chance :scared:

jess
your not wrong. also not right. take my "tone" to mean whatever what you want.

how'd you know my tone?

he understands you :)

jess
12-04-2007, 09:09 PM

i know. but their morals were generally so bad that i found it hard to believe they'd any at all. granted, i'm glad they didn't, but at the time it just pissed me off more. i was young, i was full of pent up hate. i was also on drugs. i'm not that way anymore.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM

HA!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? :rofl:

No guy with any morals should hit a girl FIRST!

If a girl is willing to SERIOUSLY hit someone (and I mean in anger and with the express intention of doing damage to a person, guy OR girl), then all bets are off.

If you can throw a punch, you can take one.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:11 PM
i know. but their morals were generally so bad that i found it hard to believe they'd any at all. granted, i'm glad they didn't, but at the time it just pissed me off more. i was young, i was full of pent up hate. i was also on drugs. i'm not that way anymore.

In that case, I get the feeling they deserved what they got off you.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:12 PM
HA!!!

If a girl is willing to SERIOUSLY hit someone (and I mean in anger and with the express intention of doing damage to a person, guy OR girl), then all bets are off.

good man. letting a girl beat the crap out of you is retarded. you don't have to hit her, but you could tie her up and lock her in a closet until she calms down or something. some girls are practically begging for it. i've seen it. best thing to do is shut her up and throw her out.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:14 PM
In that case, I get the feeling they deserved what they got off you.

eh, i always felt justified, and i'm fairly reasonable for a female. i tend to choose my battles a little more wisely than most, i'm told.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:17 PM
good man. letting a girl beat the crap out of you is retarded. you don't have to hit her, but you could tie her up and lock her in a closet until she calms down or something. some girls are practically begging for it. i've seen it. best thing to do is shut her up and throw her out.

Exactly. I don't think I'd go as far as tying up and locking in a closet though. I think giving someone a well deserved smack to knock some sense into them is good enough :lol:

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:18 PM
eh, i always felt justified, and i'm fairly reasonable for a female. i tend to choose my battles a little more wisely than most, i'm told.

Sounds like it.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:18 PM

Oh that phase..

Got a kid sis she went through the "gotta have a thug phase" I think it's mandatory for every girl to think badboys are cool.

That's why if I had a daughter I'd make her think she's a boy for her first 13 years of life, just to be safe.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Exactly. I don't think I'd go as far as tying up and locking in a closet though. I think giving someone a well deserved smack to knock some sense into them is good enough :lol:

:lol: you're so unabashed in your beliefs! i love it.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
HA!!!

:roll:

Exhibit A

jess
12-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh that phase..

Got a kid sis she went through the "gotta have a thug phase" I think it's mandatory for every girl to think badboys are cool.

That's why if I had a daughter I'd make her think she's a boy for her first 13 years of life, just to be safe.

:rofl: that, sir, is fucking hilarious!

and yes, it was a phase. i have a very vanilla life now, and i'm happy.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
:rofl: that, sir, is fucking hilarious!

and yes, it was a phase. i have a very vanilla life now, and i'm happy.

Better than being smacked around or in a unhappy relationship.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Sounds like it.

are you making fun of me? :twisted:

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:23 PM
:lol: you're so unabashed in your beliefs! i love it.
:lol:

:roll:

Exhibit A

Wow, what a well thought out and concise post.

With points like that, I'm so... so glad... I'm so gla... no wait, something appears to be missing here.

Ah well, I'm sure your post was worth reading to SOMEONE.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh that phase..

You're going to crap yourself when she comes home and tells you she got her girlfriend knocked up :lol:

Better than being smacked around or in a unhappy relationship.
Ah, now we're on common ground. Completely with you here.

are you making fun of me? :twisted:

Would I? :innocent:

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:26 PM

Wow, what a well thought out and concise post.

With points like that, I'm so... so glad... I'm so gla... no wait, something appears to be missing here.

Ah well, I'm sure your post was worth reading to SOMEONE.

Your 12yr or something? Never seen a cat so hoppy to be Mr. Badass.

Just be a normal person for a second, I know the Wolverine avy is supposed to invoke some kinda vibe but chill out.

jess
12-04-2007, 09:26 PM

you... wouldn't like me... when i'm angry....

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:29 PM
You're going to crap yourself when she comes home and tells you she got her girlfriend knocked up :lol:

Ah, now we're on common ground. Completely with you here.

Nah at least it's not a 17yr old penis she's bringing into my home.

Rather a none pregnant teen lesbian daughter instead of a knocked 15yr old hetero daughter.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Your 12yr or something? Never seen a cat so hoppy to be Mr. Badass.

Just be a normal person for a second, I know the Wolverine avy is supposed to invoke some kinda vibe but chill out.

23. And didn't even come CLOSE to claiming to being "happy to be Mr. Badass".

Take a deep, cleansing breath for a moment and stop making assumptions about someone you've barely had any experience with ;)

I'll ignore the sad attempts at insults there for a minute, and explain my point.

I've had more than my fair share of fights (and I'll make it completely clear here, I am NOT happy about that). My point was, anyone who refuses to defend themselves against ANYONE, male/ female/ a-sexual/ midget or otherwise is setting themself up for a pathetic life of getting knocked around and stepped on by pretty much everyone.

I've grown up rough dude, since I was about 7 (making the point again in case you miss it, NOT PROUD of that) and several of the worst fights I've come out of have been against girls. Why? Because unlike most guys, they have no problem using teeth, nails and whatever else they can use to their advantage.

I have never hit someone first. I WILL never hit someone first.

If a man hits me, I'll hit him back if I have no choice.

If a woman hits me, I'll hit her back if I have no choice (however, it won't be as hard, it'll be to let her know that I have no problem hitting back).

Now, want to cut out the attempts at insults, have a :beer: and laugh at the scary thought of your future offspring somehow knocking up her future girlfriend? :D

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:36 PM
you... wouldn't like me... when i'm angry....

Nah at least it's not a 17yr old penis she's bringing into my home.

Rather a none pregnant teen lesbian daughter instead of a knocked 15yr old hetero daughter.

This is a fucking great point :rofl:

Least you won't get caught for babysitting duties :o

Pity the poor parents of her knocked up girlfriend though :scared:

Uther
12-04-2007, 09:38 PM
I bit someone once in primary school.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:44 PM
23. And didn't even come CLOSE to claiming to being "happy to be Mr. Badass".

Take a deep, cleansing breath for a moment and stop making assumptions about someone you've barely had any experience with ;)

I'll ignore the sad attempts at insults there for a minute, and explain my point.

I've had more than my fair share of fights (and I'll make it completely clear here, I am NOT happy about that). My point was, anyone who refuses to defend themselves against ANYONE, male/ female/ a-sexual/ midget or otherwise is setting themself up for a pathetic life of getting knocked around and stepped on by pretty much everyone.
I've grown up rough dude, since I was about 7 (making the point again in case you miss it, NOT PROUD of that) and several of the worst fights I've come out of have been against girls. Why? Because unlike most guys, they have no problem using teeth, nails and whatever else they can use to their advantage.

I have never hit someone first. I WILL never hit someone first.

If a man hits me, I'll hit him back if I have no choice.

If a woman hits me, I'll hit her back if I have no choice (however, it won't be as hard, it'll be to let her know that I have no problem hitting back).

Now, want to cut out the attempts at insults, have a :beer: and laugh at the scary thought of your future offspring somehow knocking up her future girlfriend? :D

There are other ways of dealing with a female other than using your fists, simple as that. You can restrain without harming.

and wha? If ya missed it I have no daughter.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:48 PM
There are other ways of dealing with a female other than using your fists, simple as that. You can restrain without harming.

and wha? If ya missed it I have no daughter.

There are ways of dealing with ANYONE without using your fists. You can restrain without harming counts for everyone. And sometimes, you can't. Simple as. As I said, I only ever hit as a last resort. But I don't feel bad if I have to. They punched first :)

I didn't miss anything. You mentioned a theoretical future offspring. I made a joke about it, and I continued ;)

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Not a problem

I've dealt with many situations of domestic violence, just rubbed me the wrong way I'm an ass.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Oh and my theoretical Lesbian daughter says hello and "Just say no to wang"

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Not a problem

I've dealt with many situations of domestic violence, just rubbed me the wrong way I'm an ass.

No you're not. You had a valid reason to be confrontational, and I'd be the same if I came into the thread like you had. It's all good.

I'm also bitter because even though I'm pretty handy myself, my friend can still kick my ass... and she's a girl :surrend:

Howlett
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh and my theoretical Lesbian daughter says hello and "Just say no to wang"

In 18 years time, when your future daughter screams at you that she hates you for no reason, you're going to remember this thread. And then it'll all make sense.

PimpSlapStick!
12-04-2007, 09:58 PM
In 18 years time, when your future daughter screams at you that she hates you for no reason, you're going to remember this thread. And then it'll all make sense.

lol at least theres no wang.

Howlett
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM
lol at least theres no wang.

And that's AAAAALL that matters :rofl:

c. page
12-04-2007, 11:08 PM
one or two, nothing major.