PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that...

Patrick King
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
...when you have a project to work on that's due really really soon, everything else becomes so much more interesting??

Humphrey_Lee
11-26-2007, 11:45 PM
This is why I always end up writing reviews at 4AM the night I need to submit them.

Ashwin Pande
11-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm supposed to be writing a story right now... yet here I am... damn all of you... [Charlton Heston voice]Damn all of you to hell!!![/Charlton Heston voice]

And the answer is... classic procrastination.

Patrick King
11-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Yeah, I have an animation to finish by Thursday, and I have about a second or two done. I know what I'm going to do, it's just a matter of doing it. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting very little sleep here in the next few days.

Ashwin Pande
11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I have an animation to finish by Thursday, and I have about a second or two done. I know what I'm going to do, it's just a matter of doing it. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting very little sleep here in the next few days.

Sigh... I've slept 8 hours in the last 3 days because of work I keep putting off. Last night I got a blast of energy and inspiration to finish it... but stupid internet blasted pron right in my face and I got swayed.

Humphrey_Lee
11-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Procrastination tends to be my friend, it just gets me off my ass and makes me plow through things. I just did a thousand word write up in just over an hour, also while surfing the interwebs and posting here. Not bad.

Uther
11-27-2007, 12:06 AM
I know what I'm going to do, it's just a matter of doing it.

Oh, yeah. The old it's not that I haven't done it, it's done just not... physically done.

I love that feeling.
I also hate it.