PDA

View Full Version : Putting two and two together Marvel comics wise.

Icarus
05-25-2005, 05:18 AM
Taking a look at the Marvel GN list for the rest of the year I've come to these conclusions. I could be way off but we will see....

New Excalibur will begin in November (as we know) spinning out or the Uncanny HOM crossover. I figure Cap Britain, Meggan, Betsy and Rachel will be on the team. Leaving Claremont to revamp the team in Uncanny. MY resons for this are that Marvle stated Claremonts new project would spin out of HOM and the release of the Orginal Excalibur in trade the same month. Good chance Davis will be on board too.

X-Factor will return at the same time as a detective agency fronted by Madrox by PAD. Again I conclude this due to the release of PAD's X-Factor in November.

These things considered. If true could mean that November will probabaly be an X=Month. With Astonishing possibly returning at the same time.

Silver Sable will either return to her own series or as a prominent member of a team book (Ronin?!?!), in November. This is due as i said on a previous thread to the release of the Spidey/Sable trade. I mean it seems an odd choice of trade. I mena why sell it on Sables name when you could just package a PAD Spiderman visionaries book to tie in with his return to Spidey instead.

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 05:21 AM
X-Factor will return at the same time as a detective agency fronted by Madrox by PAD. Again I conclude this due to the release of PAD's X-Factor in November.

anyone who read the mini already knew that Madrox and his detective agency would be back. Peter David said so right in the letter page of the final issue.

It was a great mini, and I hope that the next part is as enjoyable.

Icarus
05-25-2005, 05:26 AM
anyone who read the mini already knew that Madrox and his detective agency would be back. Peter David said so right in the letter page of the final issue.

It was a great mini, and I hope that the next part is as enjoyable.

I know. My point was it will return on November under the X-Factor title.

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 05:31 AM
I know. My point was it will return on November under the X-Factor title.

well, you didn't make that clear.

You said that judging by the release schedule of Marvel's GN's/TPB's you could conclude that Madrox/X-Factor was returning.

I merely pointed out that everyone who read the book knew it was returning.

I am not sure why you are using the GN/TPB schedule to decide what books are coming back.

Actually, I am not 100% sure I understand this thread at all. :(

Icarus
05-25-2005, 05:52 AM
well, you didn't make that clear.

You said that judging by the release schedule of Marvel's GN's/TPB's you could conclude that Madrox/X-Factor was returning.

I merely pointed out that everyone who read the book knew it was returning.

I am not sure why you are using the GN/TPB schedule to decide what books are coming back.

Actually, I am not 100% sure I understand this thread at all. :(

Good Grief. Im just making predictions using the idea that Marvel release the GN's to tie in with events happenign in the current MU and stuff that has been stated. Tell ya what. If im wrong when the Nov solits come out, then tell me how pointless this thread is.

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 05:58 AM
where did I say the thread was pointless, Icarus? I just said that I didn't understand what the pont was, not that it didn't have one.

NickBurgess
05-25-2005, 06:17 AM
Sounds good to me. I doubt I will add anything to my reading list, but ... good detective work!

Speaking of reading, I REALLY need to go to the comic book store. I don't think I've picked up my books for 3 weeks.