PDA

View Full Version : Who Would Win?

Bill?
05-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Who would win in a fight and why?

StormTroopers-
http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/clonetroopers/img/movie_bg.jpg

Klingons-
http://www.startrek.com/imageuploads/200303/ent-032-klingon-marauders/320x240.jpg

batphone begins
05-24-2005, 11:12 PM
The Stormtroopers, man. They can die and die, but then have clones made. YOU CANNOT STOP THEM!

alexlannin
05-24-2005, 11:12 PM
Dude, stormtroopers can't hit a golden droid ten yards from where they stand. Klingons all the way.

Humphrey_Lee
05-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Even numbers?

Klingons fucking own. Fucking Stormtroopers, they take one laser in the shoulder and they go down and never get back up. You could shove a knife in a Klingons' eye, and he'd just pull it out to stab you and your mother in the face...

The Human Target
05-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Well out of Klingon warriors vs standard Stormtroopers the bumpy foreheds win it. But thats a picture of Clone Troopers, who would make the Klingons lick their boots before they went all "Order 66" on them.

Bill?
05-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Well out of Klingon warriors vs standard Stormtroopers the bumpy foreheds win it. But thats a picture of Clone Troopers, who would make the Klingons lick their boots before they went all "Order 66" on them.

I'm still unclear on whether or not the Stormtrooper and the CloneTroopers are the same or different somehow. So for the purposes of this, they're the same.

And yeah, remember those guys wiped out the Jedi.
Thatís no small feat.

XSaraXPoeX
05-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Klingons would slaughter stormtroopers. No contest!

The Human Target
05-24-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm still unclear on whether or not the Stormtrooper and the CloneTroopers are the same or different somehow. So for the purposes of this, they're the same.

Thatís no small feat.

I can answer your question beyond a shadow of a doubt. The storm troopers of the original trilogy are all human recruits of the Empire. By that point all the clones of Jango Fett would have been aged past usefulness and been killed most likely. They don't act like clones, they aren't all identical, and its stated a thousand times in the expanded universe that they're just regular dudes.

alexlannin
05-24-2005, 11:22 PM

Thatís no small feat.
Dude, FUCKIN' SPOILERS!!!!
AARRRRRGH!

Brandon191
Cylons!!!11

batphone begins
ice ice baby

PeterSparker
05-24-2005, 11:24 PM
The audience would win, thats who.

The Human Target
I can answer your question beyond a shadow of a doubt. The storm troopers of the original trilogy are all human recruits of the Empire. By that point all the clones of Jango Fett would have been aged past usefulness and been killed most likely. They don't act like clones, they aren't all identical, and its stated a thousand times in the expanded universe that they're just regular dudes.

But then again I just read something that totally invalidates my statement.

Fuck George Lucas for changing his mind so damn much.

Bill?

I never really seen got into any star wars stuff except for the movies so i dont know whats considered canon and whats not.
i mean, couldnt vader and emporer just order up new clones as needed? wouldnt that be easier than training new recruits? and who says clonetrooper age the same as regular people? the clonetrooper guys had pretty much the same armor at the end of the last one as the old stormtrooper guys did in star wars. too many questions!

Bill?
05-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Dude, FUCKIN' SPOILERS!!!!
AARRRRRGH!

sorry, man.
but i mean, you kind of had to know that was coming, right?

The Human Target
05-24-2005, 11:27 PM
I never really seen got into any star wars stuff except for the movies so i dont know whats considered canon and whats not.
i mean, couldnt vader and emporer just order up new clones as needed? wouldnt that be easier than training new recruits? and who says clonetrooper age the same as regular people? the clonetrooper guys had pretty much the same armor at the end of the last one as the old stormtrooper guys did in star wars. too many questions!

Look above for me realizing there was no right answer. But the clones are supposed to age at twice the normal rate, so they should die fast. And the Emeror outlaws cloning, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't do it. But as I've said before, why clone when you can just train loyal young men who believe in the Empire? They already took control of the Republic, why waste the money and time on clones?

Flonk
05-24-2005, 11:28 PM
Klingons, man! Stormtroopers couldn't hit Jabba the Hutt in the middle of a field. Klingons have swords and knives and stuff. Not to mention disrupters. So much cooler than those shitty Imperial Blaster Rifles.

SteveZegers
05-25-2005, 03:58 AM
A combined force of Cobra Troopers and Crimson Guard Commandos. (None of that Cobra-La shit.)

Captain Nate
05-25-2005, 04:21 AM
I wanted to vote Klingons, but the Stormtroopers of Episode II-III did a kickass job fighting the war. Hmm. If they had all their weapons, like in Episode II, I'd say the clone-troopers win. Hand-to-hand, Klingons probably outfight them.

JABSEN
05-25-2005, 04:22 AM
There is one big winner

AMERICA!!!

TheTravis!
05-25-2005, 04:35 AM
Does this smell to anyone else like the greatest fan film never made?

JABSEN
05-25-2005, 04:49 AM
Does this smell to anyone else like the greatest fan film never made?Only if we can work in Batman somehow

dEnny!
05-25-2005, 04:51 AM

Thatís no small feat.

Shot 'em in the back you mean.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-25-2005, 05:05 AM
Klingons.

Storm Troopers Can't Hit Shit, They Can't Take A Shot, And Are Just Guys.

Klingons Are All Great Warriors, Are Tough As Nails, And Are Stronger. One Klingon Is Worth 20 Troopers.

Wayno.

Pat Loika
05-25-2005, 05:23 AM
How about Klingons vs. Wookies?!

P.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-25-2005, 05:24 AM

P.

That Fits Better. I Still Pick Klingons.

Wayno.

Pat Loika
05-25-2005, 05:24 AM
That Fits Better. I Still Pick Klingons.

Wayno.

That's be a better fight, and yes, the Klingons win.

And they dress better.

P.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-25-2005, 05:29 AM
That's be a better fight, and yes, the Klingons win.

And they dress better.

P.

All You Really Gotta Do Is Light The Wookies On Fire.

Wayno.

SteveZegers
05-25-2005, 05:33 AM

P.
This would have the greatest smack-talking ever.

"Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam" "Aroooooooo!" "Sujatlh 'e' yImev!"

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-25-2005, 05:35 AM
This would have the greatest smack-talking ever.

"Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam" "Aroooooooo!" "Sujatlh 'e' yImev!"

Ha!

Wayno.

Pat Loika
05-25-2005, 05:39 AM
All You Really Gotta Do Is Light The Wookies On Fire.

Wayno.

That fight would be smokin'...let's hope the Klingons don't get their hair caught in that though...

P.

Flonk
05-25-2005, 06:26 AM
Shot 'em in the back you mean.

OMG!!!1 SPOILERZ!!!!1113432

Flonk
05-25-2005, 06:29 AM

P.

There is no honor in letting the Wookie win.

Jade
05-25-2005, 06:34 AM
I said Stormtroopers... cuz I just can't bring myself to vote for Klingons... ever...

Horizon Drive
Klingons

WAKKAJAWAKKA
I said Stormtroopers... cuz I just can't bring myself to vote for Klingons... ever...

But Theyz Are Chumps.

Wayno.

RED!
05-25-2005, 06:37 AM
klingons, the stormtroopers would be reduced to big piles of pastey white metal....oh wait they already are.

Jade
05-25-2005, 06:37 AM
But Theyz Are Chumps.

Wayno.

Maybe I've been jaded by seeing so many Klingons at conventions... just not scary...

TheGibson
05-25-2005, 06:57 AM
The Klingons motto is: "It is a good day to die."

Stormtroopers motto: "Huh? What the...aarrrryaah!"

GabeLogan
05-25-2005, 07:00 AM
The Klingons could never even win a battle against the Federation, so I'm going to have to go with Stormtroopers. At least the Emipre got some wins in.

Pat Loika
05-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Stormtroopers.

See the Clone Wars cartoon to see how good these guys can be...

P.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-25-2005, 07:46 AM
Maybe I've been jaded by seeing so many Klingons at conventions... just not scary...

Good Point.

Wayno.

Bill?
05-25-2005, 09:25 AM

hmm. Klingon cosplayers are troublesome and strange.

but I'm pretty sure even I could beat up most of those guys.

Jade
05-25-2005, 09:29 AM

I'd put my money on you.

Bill?
05-25-2005, 09:32 AM
I'd put my money on you.

I'd just tear the rubber thing off of their foreheadss and then they'd have to call their moms to come pick them up and I'd win by default.
:D

Jade
05-25-2005, 09:43 AM
I'd just tear the rubber thing off of their foreheadss and then they'd have to call their moms to come pick them up and I'd win by default.
:D

:lol: I just had a beautiful visual of you ripping off a guy's forehead gear and running off... and then him acting shocked... and then left crying...

PeterSparker
05-25-2005, 10:02 AM

Thsese nerds said:

Oh yeah tough guy, bring it on!

http://renegadechickens.com/Tillie/images/larger/klingons.jpg

Bill?
05-25-2005, 12:12 PM
:lol: I just had a beautiful visual of you ripping off a guy's forehead gear and running off... and then him acting shocked... and then left crying...

thats how comic geeks take care of business, trekkies!

Bill?
05-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Thsese nerds said:

http://renegadechickens.com/Tillie/images/larger/klingons.jpg

why is there a jedi with a dog there?

:confused:

Jade
05-25-2005, 11:10 PM

Yeah! What're they planning? Are the Jedis forming an alliance with the Klingons???

Flonk
05-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Klingons are NOT merry! :x

Opus Croakus
05-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Klingons. Especially if the Stormtroopers are wearing their high heels.

http://www.gamma3graphics.com/carl/stormtrooper-babe.jpg

Natty P, Scientific Adventurer
05-26-2005, 03:42 AM

THE "EU" DOES NOT EXIST. ONLY THE FILMS ARE CANON!!!

moonspider
05-26-2005, 05:25 AM
Klingons
http://www.darkh.de/galerie/qephom1/medium/qh20.jpg

http://www.darkh.de/galerie/qephom1/medium/qh21.jpg

moonspider
05-26-2005, 05:26 AM

looks in it's eyes....it has been temped by the dark side

Flonk
05-26-2005, 06:52 AM
THE "EU" DOES NOT EXIST. ONLY THE FILMS ARE CANON!!!

Exactly. That's why Boba Fett is teh suxxors.

Bill?
05-26-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah! What're they planning? Are the Jedis forming an alliance with the Klingons???

the dog is clearly their leader!

Jade
05-26-2005, 08:57 AM
the dog is clearly their leader!

I never trusted dogs for a second... I knew that whole "cute and dopey" thing was just an act...

PeterSparker
05-26-2005, 09:34 AM
I never trusted dogs for a second... I knew that whole "cute and dopey" thing was just an act...

Well, thats the Jedi Dog trick.

:mistrust:

Jade
05-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, thats the Jedi Dog trick.

:mistrust:

*shakes head*

Sneaky bastards...

PeterSparker
05-26-2005, 09:48 AM
*shakes head*

Sneaky bastards...

Yup, they've got us feeding them, bathing and brushing them, scratching 'em, and playing with 'em. In NYC they even have their "owners" pick up their poo off the damn street! I mean come on people, can't you see we're their slaves! Fight the mind control! FIGHT IT I SAY! DON"T LET THEm er...., oh hiya boy, why you waggin your tail like that? Uh ok boy, let me just get off the computer and I'll take, ...ughh hey get down Fido, get away from my neck! What the HELL ARE YOU DO...eechhgsshhh...grrrrmmmphh ........eeckkk

Jade
05-26-2005, 10:03 AM
Yup, they've got us feeding them, bathing and brushing them, scratching 'em, and playing with 'em. In NYC they even have their "owners" pick up their poo off the damn street! I mean come on people, can't you see we're their slaves! Fight the mind control! FIGHT IT I SAY! DON"T LET THEm er...., oh hiya boy, why you waggin your tail like that? Uh ok boy, let me just get off the computer and I'll take, ...ughh hey get down Fido, get away from my neck! What the HELL ARE YOU DO...eechhgsshhh...grrrrmmmphh ........eeckkk

People, don't let this happen to you... now, a moment of silence for our fallen comrade...

Bill?
05-27-2005, 12:22 AM
People, don't let this happen to you... now, a moment of silence for our fallen comrade...

I'll really miss old whats-his-name.
:(