PDA

View Full Version : Shield 5-24-05

CraigM
05-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Damn, that was some GOOD shit. Antwon being taken down, shit starting to unravel, but at the same time starting to set up the season finale, I'm stoked.

Thoughts?

Craig

alan
05-24-2005, 07:36 PM
I think someone we know (*cough*Aceveda*cough*) killed the cops. Or someone else who has slowly been going down the spiral. Maybe. I could be wrong.

Great episode tonight, though.

--Alan

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 04:14 AM
For a minute there, I thought that Dutch was the guy who killed that woman that he was interrogating that guy for.

Something about his words made me think he has either done it already, or is about to.

dougmac
05-25-2005, 04:25 AM
For a minute there, I thought that Dutch was the guy who killed that woman that he was interrogating that guy for.

Something about his words made me think he has either done it already, or is about to.

That would be something. He was probably just having kitten killing flashbacks.

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 04:31 AM
maybe, but it was wierd. When he was interrogating the guy, he said something along the lines of 'she took that bus every tuesday and thursday after night school, but you would know that cuz you were stalking her' or something like that, and I thought...

damn, how does Dutch know that she takes that bus every tuesday and thursday.....?

Freaked me out for a minute there.

Horizon Drive
05-25-2005, 11:09 AM
Vic's actions annoyed me last night. But I think that is his character flaw: he is loyal to a fault with the wrong people.

youdontknowme
05-25-2005, 11:23 AM
i thought aceveda was a d.a. for some reason
can some one clarify his role for me and maybe a little back story

Horizon Drive
05-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I think he is the councilman.

Meteornotes
05-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Aceveda used to be the police captain, but was elected to city council. Given his recent behavior, I'm thinking his next position might be sitting in a jail cell. I kept thinking last night he was going to strangle that woman...

dt

youdontknowme
05-25-2005, 11:27 AM
where does him blowing someone come from

Shwicaz
05-25-2005, 12:05 PM
He was held at gunpoint by some 'gang bangers' last season. He was forced to suck one of the bangers cocks or get shot in the head.

Thinking of his wife and child, he sucked the guys cock who filmed it on one of those camera phone things. After being sexually assaulted, he flipped out, and kept it to himself. Finally, his wife was all 'whats your damn problem' and when he told her what happened, she completely flipped out, and got mad at HIM (bitch) and told him to do whatever he needed to do to 'get this out of your system, DO IT!'

so, now he beats the shit out of the high priced call girl as a way of dealing with what happened.

Fat Randy
05-25-2005, 12:15 PM
I can't wait to see whats going to happen with Monica Rowling and that snoop from IAD as they get closer to Vic and the Team

And Damnit when are they going do more story about Dutch dating Vics wife. it's driving me nuts that Vic doesn't kow yet, and all we got was one small scene of them together

JoshuaFialkov
05-25-2005, 12:17 PM
GREAT episode. the 1 1/2 hours just flew by. I think Shield's finally stepping up to be the best show on TV.

BigButtPanda
05-25-2005, 01:13 PM
He was held at gunpoint by some 'gang bangers' last season. He was forced to suck one of the bangers cocks or get shot in the head.

Thinking of his wife and child, he sucked the guys cock who filmed it on one of those camera phone things. After being sexually assaulted, he flipped out, and kept it to himself. Finally, his wife was all 'whats your damn problem' and when he told her what happened, she completely flipped out, and got mad at HIM (bitch) and told him to do whatever he needed to do to 'get this out of your system, DO IT!'

so, now he beats the shit out of the high priced call girl as a way of dealing with what happened.

Thank you! This is the first season I've watched. This helps a lot with last night's ep.

Side note: Don't doze off during this show. I woke up to the beating of the call girl scene. Not fun.

Fourthman
05-25-2005, 01:15 PM
Lem's going down if he forgets to take those drugs out of his glove compartment.

Christian Beranek
05-25-2005, 01:38 PM
And Damnit when are they going do more story about Dutch dating Vics wife. it's driving me nuts that Vic doesn't kow yet, and all we got was one small scene of them together

Dutch is gonna get his ass kicked and I can't wait.