PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow will be 14 days of...

Barry Hollifield
10-30-2007, 06:39 PM
...being cigarette free. It was hard thing to do,but I'm glad I did it.

MAK15
10-30-2007, 06:39 PM
...being cigarette free. It was hard thing to do,but I'm glad I did it.

great job!
great job!

Jason California
10-30-2007, 06:40 PM
Congrats. I hope it sticks.

Barry Hollifield
10-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Yay for me !! Thanks guys !!

J Money
10-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Good for you, stay with it

Blake Sims
10-30-2007, 06:44 PM
You're a better man than I.

Barry Hollifield
10-30-2007, 06:51 PM
You're a better man than I.

It really wasn't that hard. I used that new drug "Chantix". Worked for me.

Blandy vs Terrorism
10-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Nobody likes a quitter.

dasNdanger
10-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Congrats!! You're on the right road, and you'll be forever grateful for your decision to stick with it. It took my dad 3 months of cold turkey before he got over all his cravings...(he smoked from the age of 12, to about 50). But he's so glad he did. He never had a craving to return to it afterwards, and soon found the smoke to be offensive when in a room filled with it. Amazing how that works...but once it's out of your system, and you can taste food again, and smell fresh air again...you wonder why you ever smoked in the first place (well, that was my dad's reaction...not sure that's true of everyone).

Keep up the good work!!

das

Barry Hollifield
10-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Congrats!! You're on the right road, and you'll be forever grateful for your decision to stick with it. It took my dad 3 months of cold turkey before he got over all his cravings...(he smoked from the age of 12, to about 50). But he's so glad he did. He never had a craving to return to it afterwards, and soon found the smoke to be offensive when in a room filled with it. Amazing how that works...but once it's out of your system, and you can taste food again, and smell fresh air again...you wonder why you ever smoked in the first place (well, that was my dad's reaction...not sure that's true of everyone).

Keep up the good work!!

das

After a few days of being smoke-free...a customer walks in the store I work at ,after just finishing a cigarette,and I couldn't believe how bad he smelled....it was repulsive. I was embarrased that I was smelling like that and no one mentioned it to me.