PDA

View Full Version : 4th MICE TEMPLAR review!

BJLG
08-22-2007, 12:28 PM
http://www.thickonline.com/reviews/books/index.php?mod=cnt&act=cnt&id=2496

This one is fun!

ADDED: This review does contain issue spoilers.

WillS
08-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Just to warn people, there are some spoilers in this reveiw.

dankiely
08-22-2007, 05:33 PM
that fucking dick. i didn't read the post about the spoilers and that dumb reviewer blew it for me. fuck that guy.
"at times the character's dialogue is cheesy." ???? screw you fuckhead. some writers are artists, and some write for a bullshit website.

BJLG
08-22-2007, 06:06 PM
I thought it was a great review!

And I'm a big boy; I can take the critical heat!
They gave me legitimate props, and complimented the story!
Without examples of the dialogue in question, I am left to assume they may have been talking about the scenes where the kids are playing and talking like kids do when they play. If you listen to kids playing, they sound cheesy, so I wrote them that way! :)

But thank you for leaping to my defense there, Dan!

Ziggy
08-22-2007, 06:19 PM
i'm not reading the review in fear of spoilers, but i promise, bryan, that i will fight at least one person down in balitmore in your defense.

i've already heard that mcmannus guy talking shit. he's the first to go down!!

BJLG
08-22-2007, 07:42 PM
...but i promise, bryan, that i will fight at least one person down in balitmore in your defense.

i've already heard that mcmannus guy talking shit. he's the first to go down!!

I think McManus has earned the right to take me down a peg or two if he sees fit!

But looking forward to meeting up with everybody again in Baltimore...
Even those stinkin' freedom frie hating pinko commies like Ziggy, 'cause he's willing to come to my defense, and he has a new book he'll be pushing!!!

And Sean, I need to get me a set of Last Sin of Mark Grimms while I am down Baltimore way!!! Hold me to it, dude! :cool: