PDA

View Full Version : married with children

james michael
05-18-2005, 06:41 AM
ok, i remember peggy being pregnant, along with marcy, but what the fuck happened? they were preggers, then they werent... :?

Sy-Klone
05-18-2005, 06:43 AM
It's been years since I've seen the show, but I believe Katey Sagal had actually been pregnant in real life, and they wrote it into the show for laughs. Unfortunately, she miscarried. I believe the writers tried to make the whole thing a dream sequence or something like that.

It's been years since I've seen the show, though.

April
05-18-2005, 06:45 AM
In the episode "Al Bundy, Shoe Dick", both pregancies were explained as a bad dream.

Shane W
05-18-2005, 06:46 AM
It's been years since I've seen the show, but I believe Katey Sagal had actually been pregnant in real life, and they wrote it into the show for laughs. Unfortunately, she miscarried. I believe the writers tried to make the whole thing a dream sequence or something like that.

It's been years since I've seen the show, though.

I thought they had the kid and then decided (the show) he was worthless. I thought I remember a gag where they had his picture on a milk carton as missing.

james michael
05-18-2005, 06:47 AM
ah, ok... sad about the miscarraige part, but dream sequences suck balls...

Sy-Klone
05-18-2005, 06:48 AM
I thought they had the kid and then decided (the show) he was worthless. I thought I remember a gag where they had his picture on a milk carton as missing.

I think that was when they brought in an annoying 6 year old, the son of Peggy's cousins (played by Bobcat Goldwaithe and Linda Blair), who was named "Seven." The kid was around for about a dozen episodes, then he went upstairs and was never seen again.

Again, I'm relying purely on memory.

joeAR
IT was a dream sequence.
The kid that Shane W is talking about's name was Seven and he was abondoned by his hick family at the Bundy's so the Bundy's took care of him. In one episode he went upstairs and was ever heard from or talked about again. God I loved that show

Gregory
I could have sworn thay had a baby talk the way the dog used to.

james michael
05-18-2005, 06:50 AM
no, that was seven... it was one of peggys relatives kids they adopted... his name was seven because they had 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 kids...

sto110
05-18-2005, 06:50 AM
the kid was like a cousin or somthing

Similar to oliver on Brady bunch