PDA

View Full Version : Damon Dash is my new friend...

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 01:45 PM
He and his company got an office in my building and I just got stuck in a elevator with him and his sister (the girl from the TV show Clueless) it think...

It was a long 7 minutes but I managed to say that I make music and stuff and I got myself a meeting with some of his producers.... He called me a "crazy white Boy" :D Now I gots to make some Phat beats Pronto!! I want me some of that Rockafella $$$

Criden
05-17-2005, 01:47 PM
congrats.

Mark
05-17-2005, 01:49 PM
Congratulations. Now go forth and play that funky music.

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
05-17-2005, 01:49 PM
He and his company got an office in my building and I just got stuck in a elevator with him and his sister (the girl from the TV show Clueless) it think...

It was a long 7 minutes but I managed to say that I make music and stuff and I got myself a meeting with some of his producers.... He called me a "crazy white Boy" :D Now I gots to make some Phat beats Pronto!! I want me some of that Rockafella $$$

If that were in a movie, I'd proclaim it bullshit.

Congratulations.

JABSEN
05-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Neat

JLTorres
05-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Nice! Best of luck.

Patton
05-17-2005, 02:16 PM
I want me some of that Rockafella $$$
well you can't get any from him.

TonyFleecs
05-17-2005, 02:24 PM
You got stuck in an elavator with Stacy Dash!! that is fucking awesome.

TheKraken
05-17-2005, 02:32 PM
That's awesome! Best of luck, homie.

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks, I really dont expect nothing to come out of it. If I had a dollar for everytime I was in a good chance to do something with music and I got screwed I'd Own Damon Dash...

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:11 PM
You got stuck in an elavator with Stacy Dash!! that is fucking awesome.

She was dope! I didnt know it was his sister till someone told me after I got out the elevator.... She didnt look like she does on TV , she looked good though...

lovewillkill
05-17-2005, 04:11 PM
You were stuck in an elevator with Stacey Dash? DAMN that girl is fine.

lwk

JLTorres
05-17-2005, 04:12 PM
Yo, let me rhyme on yo shit. I'mma make it hot! ;)

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:14 PM
You were stuck in an elevator with Stacey Dash? DAMN that girl is fine.

lwk

I wish i could have seen her better , He had 3 huge bodyguards with him that were taking up the whole shit..Oh and a dude named "Dupe" I think he was MC or something....

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Yo, let me rhyme on yo shit. I'mma make it hot! ;)

Can you bust a flow ,Yo? Ill def. record you if you want,Even if its just for fun...I got plenty of beats.

JLTorres
05-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Edit: Me + Rapping = ridiculous

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:19 PM
If we get high, who knows what'll happen. It'll be fuckin' ridiculous, though.

I think it would be pretty fricken funny...You should do It as promotion for "The Hunger" Ill get Natty P. to sing the hook..

JLTorres
05-17-2005, 04:20 PM
I think it would be pretty fricken funny...You should do It as promotion for "The Hunger" Ill get Natty P. to sing the hook..

Natty P rockin' the hook. Okay, I'm in.

BronxRonin
05-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Thanks, I really dont expect nothing to come out of it. If I had a dollar for everytime I was in a good chance to do something with music and I got screwed I'd Own Damon Dash...

Well my little cousin is down with Rocafella , if you see him tell you know his cousin . He's Jim Jones from the diplomats , tell him Isabel's son says hi ;)

DaGetHighKnight
05-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Well my little cousin is down with Rocafella , if you see him tell you know his cousin . He's Jim Jones from the diplomats , tell him Isabel's son says hi ;)

Awesome, Droppin family names is where its at! Your cousin will prolly come to the building at one point. Ill be like "Yo, I know Jose..He said let me produce your next record.. :D

JLTorres
05-17-2005, 04:38 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!?!? Do you know Killer Cam?

Justin.Strange
05-17-2005, 08:15 PM
thats badass ya got to meet Dame Dash. as a buisnessman, hes one of my role models...

try to keep in contact with him if you can. hell, if i were you id make an EP or at least a demo with your shit. try to get him to listen to that "Fucked Up" track of yours and try to sell yourself as a hip-hop/rock producer and singer..

plus his sister is a hottie. Stacy if you're reading this call me!