PDA

View Full Version : }-{ello my future girlfriend.

Rush2112
07-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Do you remember this phenomena that swept the internet in the late 90's? In case not, here is a mirror of that site: http://www.xsunderground.com/thechilde/

I did a quick internet search and found a website detailing the webpage from Michael himself. You can read it here: http://www.trendpediawiki.com/Hello_My_Future_Girlfriend

This is his current Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/chaoticlife05

The irony of it all is that, according to his Myspace, the boy who coined the phrase "Hello my future girlfriend", is now gay. So I guess it's "Hello my future boyfriend."

JoeE
07-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh god, I had totally forgotten about this kid! Good times...

[edit]Actually, not good times. I'm having flashbacks of my friends telling me I looked like that kid. Bad times...

Colby
07-24-2007, 12:44 PM
After reading his explanation on the wiki, I kinda feel bad for him. But I totally missed out on the fad, so don't blame me!

Afny
07-24-2007, 12:48 PM
What was up with the weird brack/hypen H in the thread title? We don't serve your kind here!

Queen of the Ban Age
07-24-2007, 12:57 PM
That's not him. I know the "hello, my future girlfriend" guy, and that ain't him.

ZombieSpeedball
07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
That's not him. I know the "hello, my future girlfriend" guy, and that ain't him.

You know him? Does he have a girlfriend?

Shepherd
07-24-2007, 01:00 PM
After reading his explanation on the wiki, I kinda feel bad for him. But I totally missed out on the fad, so don't blame me!

Yeah, I feel pretty bad for him too. I'm sure at 11 we ALL did stuff at least that geeky and/or pathetic, but we didn't get consequences for years from it. People still mention it in his comments on myspace.

R

Queen of the Ban Age
You know him? Does he have a girlfriend?

At present, I don't believe that he does.

Fourthman
What was up with the weird brack/hypen H in the thread title? We don't serve your kind here!

It's how it's spelled on the title of the web page. Click the first link.

Rush2112
07-24-2007, 01:03 PM
You actually know him? That is like being among Jesus at the Last Supper. What is he up to now? And how do you know him?

Afny
07-24-2007, 01:08 PM
It's how it's spelled on the title of the web page. Click the first link.

I clicked the second one, and got some popups, so I left the thread.

Queen of the Ban Age
07-24-2007, 01:10 PM
You actually know him? That is like being among Jesus at the Last Supper. What is he up to now? And how do you know him?

I know him from another forum that I visit, and that joke started a loooong time ago after he had posted some pictures of himself as a kid. He's...well, he's just a normal guy, really.

Rush2112
07-24-2007, 01:16 PM
The guy on that Myspace page looks a lot like what a grown-up version of Michael would look like.

ZombieSpeedball
07-24-2007, 01:21 PM
The guy on that Myspace page looks a lot like what a grown-up version of Michael would look like.

True. Explain that, Doctor!

Afny
07-24-2007, 01:22 PM

I imagine your avatar saying everything you type in a Will Ferrel voice, all the while providing more cowbell.

Queen of the Ban Age
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM

My mom also used to look a lot like Gillian Anderson but ain't her.

I've always said that the guy looks like a white Larry Fishburne. I'll have to get some pictures of him when I can.

ZombieSpeedball
07-24-2007, 01:26 PM
I imagine your avatar saying everything you type in a Will Ferrel voice, all the while providing more cowbell.

I like this concept you've introduced me to.

Afny
07-24-2007, 01:27 PM
I like this concept you've introduced me to.

I am actually laughing out loud imagining this.

Rush2112
07-24-2007, 01:35 PM
Is there any validity to the story that he got into a street fight with Chuck Liddell and knocked Chuck out?

ZombieSpeedball
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I am actually laughing out loud imagining this.

Who's to say I'm not really him?

Skatonic10
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
This is his current Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/chaoticlife05

The irony of it all is that, according to his Myspace, the boy who coined the phrase "Hello my future girlfriend", is now gay. So I guess it's "Hello my future boyfriend."

"Mike + Alcohol = Fun."

Good to know!

Douchebag...

Colby
07-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Who's to say I'm not really him?

For that matter, who's to say you're not really the "Future Girlfriend" guy? The internet allows us all to have an "I AM SPARTACUS!" moment.

Maybe we need that one message board guy from the future to come and tell us how this all shakes out.

ZombieSpeedball
07-24-2007, 02:54 PM
For that matter, who's to say you're not really the "Future Girlfriend" guy? The internet allows us all to have an "I AM SPARTACUS!" moment.

Maybe we need that one message board guy from the future to come and tell us how this all shakes out.

But his safety would not be guaranteed.