PDA

View Full Version : What Clothing Store Do You Like The Best?

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
07-19-2007, 04:35 PM
At the moment, I'm into Perry Ellis and Kenneth Cole. I used to be very much an extrovert, but I find myself becoming more conservative in my sense of style.

methanolcereal
07-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Probably the Gap since deep down, I think I might be yuppie scum. They make awesome jeans though.

Chris McCarver
07-19-2007, 04:55 PM
I know this is gonna sound "OH NOEZ U POZZER," but I get most of my clothes at Hot Topic. Not too many places I can get decent t-shirts outside of a con.

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Target

kari
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Target

:heart:

I wish we had one near. :sad:

chazbot
07-19-2007, 04:58 PM
Fossil.

when I have the extra cash.

RebootedCorpse
07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm stuck with Macy's, but I miss Marshall Field's.

Chris McCarver
07-19-2007, 04:59 PM
:heart:

I wish we had one near. :sad:

*patpats* We ever get a con worth a shit in Springfield, feel free to spree-shop at ours.

Masculine Todd
07-19-2007, 05:00 PM
I know this is gonna sound "OH NOEZ U POZZER," but I get most of my clothes at Hot Topic. Not too many places I can get decent t-shirts outside of a con.

Hot Topic, while essentially being the antithesis of punk, yet predicating their entire clothing line and atmosphere upon the musical movement, and their ridiculous prices from torn up clothing, has some decent stuff. It is great for getting band t-shirts. I mean, where the hell am I going to find a Drop Dead, Gorgeous (http://myspace.com/dropdeadgorgeous) shirt? Oh, and their wristbands are kinda cool and cheap. But $50 for a tattered hoodie? The fuck? Really?

Oh, and I'm pretty partial to thrift shops. I usually find some awesome stuff there. I buy little things here and there from chains, mix-and-match.

Albert
07-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Nothing comes between me and my Lane Bryants!

SeanC
07-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Tip Top Tailor :)

bradical
07-19-2007, 05:08 PM
burlington coat factory.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:08 PM
*patpats* We ever get a con worth a shit in Springfield, feel free to spree-shop at ours.

*snif* Thanks man.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Oh, and I'm pretty partial to thrift shops. I usually find some awesome stuff there. I buy little things here and there from chains, mix-and-match.

I LOVE....love, love, love thrift stores.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Tip Top Tailor :)

You get your clothes at the "I'm teh sexay, I look like Christian Bale store." :)

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Bluenotes (here in Canada) and various other places. Nicer clothes I go to Le Chateau.

When I'm in the US, I love Target and Hot Topic.

Hot Topic is cool to us Canadians as we don't have it here.

And it is a great place to get nifty t-shirts.

SeanC
07-19-2007, 05:12 PM
You get your clothes at the "I'm teh sexay, I look like Christian Bale store." :)

That's not fair, how else am I supposed to perpetuate the myth that I am as good looking as he is? It's hard work, we can't all shop at Target willy nilly.

Masculine Todd
07-19-2007, 05:14 PM

And it is a neat place to get nifty t-shirts.

I'm Canadian and all my friends from back home still give me shit for buying shirts there.

And god, do I miss Bluenotes

Masculine Todd
07-19-2007, 05:14 PM
That's not fair, how else am I supposed to perpetuate the myth that I am as good looking as he is?

Eyeliner, bro, eyeliner.

RyanP
07-19-2007, 05:15 PM
goodwill

Bill Nolan
07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Old Navy or The Gap (they take the same store card), or Target.

SeanC
07-19-2007, 05:17 PM
goodwill

Goodwill is actually kick ass for finding clothes at. I worked there while in college and I still have some of the clothes four years later. A lot of them were brand new and donated from companies who wanted a write off. Nike, Adidas and some designer labels. We got them all; it was fantastic.

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm Canadian and all my friends from back home still give me shit for buying shirts there.

And god, do I miss Bluenotes

Awww, your friends are jerks. I love going there, I could spend all day there. The nice thing is that when I go to visit my boyfriend, there's two that I get to go to and spend all my moneys at.

I love Bluenotes, they have good deals on graphic tees too. I got a cool Gorillaz shirt there for $15.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I buy a lot of stuff at Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Bluenotes (here in Canada) and various other places. Nicer clothes I go to Le Chateau.

When I'm in the US, I love Target and Hot Topic.

And it is a great place to get nifty t-shirts.
Oh....I have found some comfy stuff at Old Navy.

That's not fair, how else am I supposed to perpetuate the myth that I am as good looking as he is? It's hard work, we can't all shop at Target willy nilly.
Did you say something? I was staring at your pretty Christian Bale like eyes.....*sigh*
:)

kari
07-19-2007, 05:19 PM
goodwill

Goodwill is actually kick ass for finding clothes at. I worked there while in college and I still have some of the clothes four years later. A lot of them were brand new and donated from companies who wanted a write off. Nike, Adidas and some designer labels. We got them all; it was fantastic.

:thumb:

RyanP
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM

yeah, I wasn't joking. If I need clothes I go to goodwill. If I happen to be out with my sisters and mom and I see something that catches my eye at Macy's or Norstrom, I might, MIGHT splurge. But usually I like my shirts I get for pocket change better.

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Oh....I have found some comfy stuff at Old Navy.

They have the best little ankle socks. I love being able to wear my skate shoes with shorts or a skirt and have people not be able to, or just barely, see my socks.

Great pj's too.

I love browsing through the kids stuff. I can fit into a L/XL girls tee, and my favourite pair of camouflage shorts, are boys shorts!

SeanC
07-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Did you say something? I was staring at your pretty Christian Bale like eyes.....*sigh*

:Oops:

http://www.thecomicroom.com/3.jpg

Binx
07-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Old Navy and Target. When Old Navy has sales the shit is cheap. Target is cheap always.

BCD
07-19-2007, 05:31 PM
diesel

Whip
07-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

jfp2004
07-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Mervyn's

Los
07-19-2007, 05:43 PM
It depends. Any where from bloomingdales, JCPenny's or Macy's to small boutiques for t-shirts.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:44 PM
They have the best little ankle socks. I love being able to wear my skate shoes with shorts or a skirt and have people not be able to, or just barely, see my socks.

Great pj's too.

I love browsing through the kids stuff. I can fit into a L/XL girls tee, and my favourite pair of camouflage shorts, are boys shorts!
I used to fit in a girls Xlg....:sad: I am glad that the style is the "empire waist" shirts. I can go to practically any store and find maternity shirts! :)

:Oops:

http://www.thecomicroom.com/3.jpg

What are you doing!!! Put that away!!!! I'm already pregnant for god sake! :no:

:lol:

SeanC
07-19-2007, 05:48 PM
What are you doing!!! Put that away!!!! I'm already pregnant for god sake! :no:

Whatever I have to do, Kari. Whatever I have to :twisted:

Fat Randy
07-19-2007, 05:52 PM
American eagle.

This whole thread is metro

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 05:54 PM
I used to fit in a girls Xlg....:sad: I am glad that the style is the "empire waist" shirts. I can go to practically any store and find maternity shirts! :)

Some of those look okay on me, but if they're too flowy, then I look pregnant.

That's too scary for me.

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
American eagle.

This whole thread is metro

I'll only shop there if they have a sale. Stuff is too expensive for me there.

kari
07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
Whatever I have to do, Kari. Whatever I have to :twisted:

http://www.petcaretips.net/Beaky%20Buzzard.jpg
oh doh...doh...doh....:lol:

ZombieSpeedball
07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Sure as hell not the Gap. I had to do inventory at two of those places and I wanted to wound people. I hate the Gap so much. Man I quit that job fast.

Fat Randy
07-19-2007, 05:56 PM

That's too scary for me.

It's the only place in Vegas I can find decent cargo shorts

kari
07-19-2007, 06:00 PM

That's too scary for me.

There were 2 gals looking at those type of shirts and one said to the other "I don't think I want any of these...I'll look pregnant in it..." then they both saw me then walked away. She then turned to her friend and said..."See, I told you those shirts make you Look pregnant. :lol:

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:03 PM
There were 2 gals looking at those type of shirts and one said to the other "I don't think I want any of these...I'll look pregnant in it..." then they both saw me then walked away. She then turned to her friend and said..."See, I told you those shirts make you Look pregnant. :lol:

Awwww..... you should've punched them. ;)

See, with me being so thin, it just looks odd. I just stick to t-shirts. Some of the styles of the nicer tops just don't look nice on me.

SeanC
07-19-2007, 06:03 PM

You're having way too much fun being pregnant. Where's the complaining and the vicious stares thrown in Noble's direction cuppled with the "You did this to me" comments?

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:05 PM
It's the only place in Vegas I can find decent cargo shorts

Fair enough.

bradical
07-19-2007, 06:11 PM
i'm shopping at sears cause i don't buy at the gap.

kari
07-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Awwww..... you should've punched them. ;)

See, with me being so thin, it just looks odd. I just stick to t-shirts. Some of the styles of the nicer tops just don't look nice on me.
I let them walk where I had just farted...and let me tell you, that ain't pretty. :lol:

You're having way too much fun being pregnant. Where's the complaining and the vicious stares thrown in Noble's direction cuppled with the "You did this to me" comments?

I'm an odd pregnant woman...I feel better pregnant than any other time in my life. Not been sick at all.

I'll save the "YOU DID THIS TO ME!! :mad:" comments for labor. I got to remember to tell the nurses to take all sharp and harmfull objects out of the room also. :)

SeanC
07-19-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm an odd pregnant woman...I feel better pregnant than any other time in my life. Not been sick at all.

You're an odd woman period, but that's why we all love you so much. :)

I'll save the "YOU DID THIS TO ME!! :mad:" comments for labor. I got to remember to tell the nurses to take all sharp and harmfull objects out of the room also. :)

Honest to God, I have nightmares about that day finally coming for me. I know that I am going to be leaving the hospital with a beautiful little girl and a couple of broken ribs, hands and testicles. I seriously don't expect Noble to even be alive when all this is over (which is why I'm posting pictures and throwing my name into consideration before anyone else tries to :) )

kari
07-19-2007, 06:21 PM
You're an odd woman period, but that's why we all love you so much. :)

awwwww..:lol: thanks!

Honest to God, I have nightmares about that day finally coming for me. I know that I am going to be leaving the hospital with a beautiful little girl and a couple of broken ribs, hands and testicles. I seriously don't expect Noble to even be alive when all this is over (which is why I'm posting pictures and throwing my name into consideration before anyone else tries to :) )

Your a brave man. :lol:

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:26 PM
I let them walk where I had just farted...and let me tell you, that ain't pretty. :lol:

Ah, lovely pregnant Kari gas.

;)

SeanC
07-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Ah, lovely pregnant Kari gas.

;)

It makes all those pregnancy clothes billow.

Brad N.
07-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Anyone here say Goodwill yet?

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:37 PM
It makes all those pregnancy clothes billow.

Just adds to the beauty.

Caley Tibbittz
07-19-2007, 06:38 PM
I get most of my clothes from Cabela's sportswear. Safari shirts, hiking shorts. JC Penney after that. I don't really like either store though, they just have the closest to what I want.

lonesomefool
07-19-2007, 06:39 PM
RCC for shirts and boots
Target for jeans

SeanC
07-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Just adds to the beauty.

Oh, God, I can't keep this up :crazy:

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:41 PM
:crazy:

Oh, God, I can't keep this up

:no:
You disappoint me.

lonesomefool
07-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Oh, and I also get a ton of stuff at Harley Davidson, shirts, sun glasses, necklaces, etc.

SeanC
07-19-2007, 06:44 PM
:no:
You disappoint me.

You're definitely not the first, second or thousandth woman to say that to me :) My breaking point is pregnant windbreaking causing billowing maternity clothes. Who knew, who knew.

emeraldsundae
07-19-2007, 06:46 PM
You're definitely not the first, second or thousandth woman to say that to me :) My breaking point is pregnant windbreaking causing billowing maternity clothes. Who knew, who knew.

Well, I'm proud of you for getting to that point.

But I have a horrible sense of humour, so it doesn't bother me.

Mr. E!
07-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Well, I'm fat, so my choices are limited. I get work clothes at Dillard's, and online from Ralph Lauren.
My non-work stuff comes largely from Casual Male. Which has gotten much better over the years. But for a while there, they were waaaaaaay too into Hawaiian shirts. I refuse to be the fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt.