PDA

View Full Version : Netflix help.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
07-08-2007, 06:52 PM
All day today I have been trying to get my netflix queue to update and it hasn't let me do it at all. The button to use to update the queue is all faded out. Anyone else having problems with netflix today?

AAlgar
07-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Mine's working fine.

Did you not pay your bill or something?

King of Mars
07-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Mine is doing the same and, according to my account information, the bill was paid on the 25th of June.

King of Mars
07-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Update: You can move movies on your queue with the new drag and drop feature. I checked a movie to remove it from my queue and the faded out "update" button activated. Sort of confusing but I don't think there's anything wrong.

Yorick Brown
07-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Update: You can move movies on your queue with the new drag and drop feature. I checked a movie to remove it from my queue and the faded out "update" button activated. Sort of confusing but I don't think there's anything wrong.

This is the right answer. Drag and drop... Check the box to delete.

AAlgar
07-08-2007, 07:15 PM
That's all really weird. My queueueue looks exactly the same. I'm running Firefox on a Mac... I wonder if the update just hasn't shown up for me yet or something.

Yorick Brown
07-08-2007, 07:17 PM
That's all really weird. My queueueue looks exactly the same. I'm running Firefox on a Mac... I wonder if the update just hasn't shown up for me yet or something.

So am I...it doesn't look different, but in addition to the usual change the numbers option, you can grab a title and drag it up or down....

Len Snark
07-08-2007, 11:53 PM
No problems here. And you don't have to drag and drop, you can still do it the old fashioned way if you are a luddite.