Patton
07-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Dunno...he has me on ignore.

Dark Sasha
07-05-2007, 03:22 PM
To The Extreme!

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
I love him with my whole body (even my peepee)

DrMachine
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say he's a solid 6.5

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:23 PM
:mistrust:

are we thinking of the same Ben?No, not Ben Simpson. Me Ben. ME!

AAlgar
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say he's a solid 6.5

Oh, if we're using THAT scale, I'd say... key lime.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
I love him with my whole body (even my peepee)

sticky Bens

Albert

are we thinking of the same Ben?

This Ben:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/image.php?u=71&dateline=1167599164

Ben
Except for Goddard, I can't read any of these posts! Maybe I should delete everyone from my Ignore List.

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm no Jim McCann.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-05-2007, 03:24 PM
i feel loved

Run-BMC
07-05-2007, 03:25 PM
We both found what we've been looking for.

moonspider
here's a gift...hope you like
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2161/streetfighterbf7.jpg

Jacob Lyon Goddard
*makes you sticky*

Dark Sasha
Is he gentle though?

moonspider
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Is he gentle though?

yest sweaty to the touch...like a moist nerf ball

Oh shit, I just deleted my grocery list!!

Ben
We both found what we've been looking for.Which makes it even weirder that U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is our song.

Buk Was Right
Oh how I miss the ability to "one star" a thread.

Lyfeforce
07-05-2007, 03:27 PM
i dunno, never met him.

Albert
Let me tell you guys some great things Ben has done for me:

- Sent me a copy of Ultimate Spider-Man #1 right after it came out. It's now worth hundreds of dollars!
- Sent me TWO copies of the Amazing Spider-Man DVD thing, after I couldn't find the first one (it was on my desk)
- Sent me a copy of Galaxy High School for my birthday
- Slept in the same bed with me many times

andrew french
he's my favorite poster

Albert
Oh how I miss the ability to "one star" a thread.

:roll:

Brad N.
07-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I love Ben. We once shared a "moment".

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I love Ben. We once shared a "moment".I still can't believe how young Moment was back then.

07-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Is that why you're on his ignore list?

Corey
07-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Let me tell you guys some great things Ben has done for me:

- Sent me a copy of Ultimate Spider-Man #1 right after it came out. It's now worth hundreds of dollars!
- Sent me TWO copies of the Amazing Spider-Man DVD thing, after I couldn't find the first one (it was on my desk)
- Sent me a copy of Galaxy High School for my birthday

You were good until the last two.

Dark Sasha
I was hooked on crack cocaine. I got in all kinds of trouble. Ben turned my life around.

Albert
Is that why you're on his ignore list?

Did someone say something?

07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Did someone say something?

Click here to see what this poster on your ignore list said:
:cry:

moonspider
07-05-2007, 03:31 PM
I love Ben. We once shared a "moment".

you got the touch....

Pat Loika
07-05-2007, 03:32 PM
I would love Ben...if I could remember how!

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Click here to see what this poster on your ignore list said:
:cry:

I was kidding! You're actually on my "pay attention to" list.

moonspider
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Except for Goddard, I can't read any of these posts! Maybe I should delete everyone from my Ignore List.

im on your ignore list?

but
but
porque?!!?!?

Dark Sasha
07-05-2007, 03:33 PM
And he loves Wheeljack too.

07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I was kidding! You're actually on my "pay attention to" list.

OMG!!! You're toying with my emotions! :cry::cry:

Hey, are circus peanuts really peanuts?

Corey
07-05-2007, 03:34 PM
If he loves Wheeljack, it's alll good!

Brad N.
07-05-2007, 03:38 PM
I still can't believe how young Moment was back then.

How dare you, I am a Christian, sir!

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:39 PM
OMG!!! You're toying with my emotions! :cry::cry:

Hey, are circus peanuts really peanuts?

Are you referring to the candies? Because I'm pretty sure no.

Masculine Todd
07-05-2007, 03:40 PM
He saved my life back in 'nam, when we were storming a group of insurgents. I was young then; arrogant, hot-headed, explosive, and I just wanted some action. I was a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm and a rage that could only be quenched by blood and horror. So I pulled ahead of my platoon and attempted to flank the enemies from the north...but I got trapped. I was in over my head, overwhelmed and was soon ambushed by an unrelenting enemy whose bloodlust and utter disdain for life that layed within their empty, reflection-less eyes was so frightening, I couldn't mount an offense. One of the enemies shot me in the shoulder. My crimson life descended from my body to war-torn earth that was merely a casualty of man's hate. I fell, alone and scared, finally learning humility in the face of my impending death. They pointed their guns at me, and looked down upon me with their blank eyes and I knew what hell was at that moment. I made peace with myself in those few moments I had before a small piece of steel would meet my forehead in a swirl of red and thunderous, roaring sound...

when, from out of the smog, the thick, polluted air that was choked with the powder of man's death machines, emerged Ben, guns blazing, a symphony of exploding sirens from his duel riffles. Ben made no sounds, feeling fit to absorb the lovely crescendo of his instruments, his tools. Ben was a surgeon, and our enemies, my executions were the cancer, and Ben, being the artist he is, removed the poisonous tumor from the body of existence...He took my hand, and with a baited whisper uttered "now you know why we fight. You felt the fear, you felt the lust for life, the desire to live, to be free, to breathe the sweet morning air once more...this is why we fight; so that every other person back home can breathe that early morning air as well." His voice was so soft, gentle and comforting; which was in direct conflict to the death dealer who possessed this voice.

This. Is. Ben.

AAlgar
07-05-2007, 03:40 PM
He smells like poopies.

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:41 PM
He smells like poopies.Ah, my old comeback. We won many a debate together.

07-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Are you referring to the candies? Because I'm pretty sure no.
But it is a bean, so that's my favorite bean.

Fat Randy
07-05-2007, 03:42 PM
3rd funniest

AAlgar
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Ah, my old comeback. We won many a debate together.

Are you ignoring me or not? STOP SENDING MIXED SIGNALS!

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Are you ignoring me or not? STOP SENDING MIXED SIGNALS!
Stop calling me at 3 am, and I'll see what I can do.

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Stop calling me at 3 am, and I'll see what I can do.

I thought you were going to limit contact with him after you got into a relationship.

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:46 PM
I thought you were going to limit contact with him after you got into a relationship.My gf doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Ok, remember in that thread people started talking about whether it would make a difference if the friend was ugly? Well, there's a joke in there, but I don't want to get another infraction point for a misinterpreted insult. So there you go.

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:46 PM
My gf doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Ok, remember in that thread people started talking about whether it would make a difference if the friend was ugly? Well, there's a joke in there, but I don't want to get another infraction point for a misinterpreted insult. So there you go.

"gf"?!?! THERE'S A WOMAN INVOLVED?

moonspider
07-05-2007, 03:47 PM
What would we do, baby?
Without ben
What would we do, baby?
Without ben
And there ain't no nothing we can't love each other thru
What would we do, baby?
Without be-eh-en
Sha, la, la, la...

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:48 PM
What would we do, baby?
Without ben
What would we do, baby?
Without ben
And there ain't no nothing we can't love each other thru
What would we do, baby?
Without be-eh-en
Sha, la, la, la...I almost make Jennifer Lopez forget about tacos.

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I almost make Jennifer Lopez forget about tacos.

Remember that one time you refused to serve a woman with no hands at McDonald's?

moonspider
07-05-2007, 03:50 PM
I almost make Jennifer Lopez forget about tacos.

I LOVE JU BEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!
http://www.citizenrobot.com/images/jennifer_lopez_south_park.jpg

Masculine Todd
07-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Part II:

It was the mid-'70s and the war was a highly polarizing subject. Speculation ran ramplant, unrestrainted throughout the nation with various citizens makin g statements to the effect of "those boys are dying without a cause."

Our platoon had just defeated a large number of guerilla soldiers. Their coup to overthrow us was fast, sharp, meticulously planed, but ultimately moot. We beat them, we survived...but we lost twelve of our men that day, including Charles "Charlie Boy" Rhodes, the kid who lied his way into war at the age of 17.

His dream in life was to live up to his father's expectations; his father himself was a veteran of WWII, a hero soldier who lead a platoon of 40 men into a suicide run against a force of over 300 Krauts...and won. Charlie Boy was the spitting image of his pop, at least physically. He craved, lusted, and desired nothing more than to prove himself a hero. He had just grown his first mustache - which looked like it had been drawn on with a pencil - but he was so proud, but we knew he had already killed three men before he was able to fill out a face with facial hair, and we knew that Charlie Boy would never be the same...but he was dead, the boy was dead...before he could take a dame to the prom....before he could buy his first car and cruise the streets with nothing but the summer air and the warm feel of carefree youth washing over his face...and now our own people are telling us we're dying for someone's agenda and no real cause.

But Ben knew our morale was dying. Our patriotism, our pride, our country; it was all we had left, and it was fading like the decaying embers on a rotting piece of firewood. Ben wouldn't let us fade and collapse into ourselves. He looked at me and slapped me in the face. "Boys, Charlie Boy didn't die for nothin' and neither will we. We fight, we bleed, and we live and die for our country, for our families, for our land. We our Americans, damn it, and we will win!" The whisper grew to a thunderous boom, a sonic wave of encouragment, of renewed enthusiasm, of hope.

Ben saved our lives that day and we stood as men, as warriors, as Americans.

Albert
07-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Part II:

It was the mid-'70s and the war was a highly polarizing subject. Speculation ran ramplant, unrestrainted throughout the nation with various citizens makin g statements to the effect of "those boys are dying without a cause."

Our platoon had just defeated a large number of guerilla soldiers. Their coup to overthrow us was fast, sharp, meticulously planed, but ultimately moot. We beat them, we survived...but we lost twelve of our men that day, including Charles "Charlie Boy" Rhodes, the kid who lied his way into war at the age of 17.

His dream in life was to live up to his father's expectations; his father himself was a veteran of WWII, a hero soldier who lead a platoon of 40 men into a suicide run against a force of over 300 Krauts...and won. Charlie Boy was the spitting image of his pop, at least physically. He craved, lusted, and desired nothing more than to prove himself a hero. He had just grown his first mustache - which looked like it had been drawn on with a pencil - but he was so proud, but we knew he had already killed three men before he was able to fill out a face with facial hair, and we knew that Charlie Boy would never be the same...but he was dead, the boy was dead...before he could take a dame to the prom....before he could buy his first car and cruise the streets with nothing but the summer air and the warm feel of carefree youth washing over his face...and now our own people are telling us we're dying for someone's agenda and no real cause.

But Ben knew our morale was dying. Our patriotism, our pride, our country; it was all we had left, and it was fading like the decaying embers on a rotting piece of firewood. Ben wouldn't let us fade and collapse into ourselves. He looked at me and slapped me in the face. "Boys, Charlie Boy didn't die for nothin' and neither will we. We fight, we bleed, and we live and die for our country, for our families, for our land. We our Americans, damn it, and we will win!" The whisper grew to a thunderous boom, a sonic wave of encouragment, of renewed enthusiasm, of hope.

Ben saved our lives that day and we stood as men, as warriors, as Americans.

I call bullshit on these stories. Everyone knows Ben was a notorious draft dodger during 'Nam.

Ben
Remember that one time you refused to serve a woman with no hands at McDonald's?Yeah, I was all like, "I am not doing this! Absolutely not doin' this."

AAlgar
I call bullshit on these stories. Everyone knows Ben was a notorious draft dodger during 'Nam.

There's no shame in being a Conscientious Beekeeper.

ZombieSpeedball
07-05-2007, 03:58 PM
We are talking Ben Kenobi, right?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Obi-wankenobi.jpg

Ben
07-05-2007, 03:59 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Obi-wankenobi.jpgHe died a long time ago.

Masculine Todd
07-05-2007, 03:59 PM

That was Ben, goddamn it! The most noble, self-sacrificing man ever. He's braveheart damnit! DAMNIT!

Charlie Boy didn't die in vein.

moonspider
07-05-2007, 04:00 PM

no he was'nt....he's the one to the further left
http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/dec04/adams_122604_big.jpg

Ben
07-05-2007, 04:00 PM
no he was'nt....he's the one to the further left
http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/owlive/img/dec04/adams_122604_big.jpg
This thread... this thread is over now! JESUS!

Albert
07-05-2007, 04:01 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Obi-wankenobi.jpg

If you strike Ben down, he'll become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

ZombieSpeedball
07-05-2007, 04:04 PM
If you strike Ben down, he'll become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

BAMpileofclothes.

AAlgar
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Apparently we need to stop posting in this thread now. Sister Mary Ben says it's over.

Masculine Todd
07-05-2007, 04:08 PM
It was the end of days for us. The war was over. Nothing was gained. The only thing that thrived, the only accomplishment, the only thing that perpetuated, progressed, changed, evolved, was hate and death. We were coming home, our platoon, coming home. We started as an infantry of 80 and ended as two, Ben and I, the grizzled veteran and the 20 year old kid who just wanted to kill some badguys...but Ben taught me that in war, there is no right and wrong, no good guys and bad guys, no evil and just, but merely death, decay, and sorrow.

They called us heroes, the lone two, and we recieved a hero's welcome. I wanted to believe it, as we rode in a float down the streets of Washington, confette and cheers, smiles on well-groomed faces, the ambiance of freedom flooding the city, the people, the air, I wanted to believe we were heroes and that we our mission was one of necessity, of justice, of love and care and patriotism. The delusion took over and I fell prey to it. Young women threw their bonnets at me as I drown my memories in girls and gin after the parade. We were brave. We were heroes. Ben grabbed my shoulder, spun me around and said "we aren't brave and we aren't heroes! We're just survivors. Don't you forget that and don't you let those boy's memories die. You honor them with your thoughts, your words, your deeds and your tears, Todd, you honor them!" This was the first time Ben's delicate whisper grew into something foreign, something frightening. This wasn't Ben's voice. Not the Ben I knew back in 'Nam. That Ben drowned in those jungles. This was somebody different, and I knew that we would never be heroes and I would never forget.

moonspider
07-05-2007, 04:10 PM
It was the end of days for us. The war was over. Nothing was gained. The only thing that thrived, the only accomplishment, the only thing that perpetuated, progressed, changed, evolved, was hate and death. We were coming home, our platoon, coming home. We started as an infantry of 80 and ended as two, Ben and I, the grizzled veteran and the 20 year old kid who just wanted to kill some badguys...but Ben taught me that in war, there is no right and wrong, no good guys and bad guys, no evil and just, but merely death, decay, and sorrow.

They called us heroes, the lone two, and we recieved a hero's welcome. I wanted to believe it, as we rode in a float down the streets of Washington, confette and cheers, smiles on well-groomed faces, the ambiance of freedom flooding the city, the people, the air, I wanted to believe we were heroes and that we our mission was one of necessity, of justice, of love and care and patriotism. The delusion took over and I fell prey to it. Young women threw their bonnets at me as I drown my memories in girls and gin after the parade. We were brave. We were heroes. Ben grabbed my shoulder, spun me around and said "we aren't brave and we aren't heroes! We're just survivors. Don't you forget that and don't you let those boy's memories die. You honor them with your thoughts, your words, your deeds and your tears, Todd, you honor them!" This was the first time Ben's delicate whisper grew into something foreign, something frightening. This wasn't Ben's voice. Not the Ben I knew back in 'Nam. That Ben drowned in those jungles. This was somebody different, and I knew that we would never be heroes and I would never forget.

do we get to win this time?
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/tristar_pictures/rambo___first_blood_pt__2/sylvester_stallone/rambo2.jpg

ZombieSpeedball
07-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Apparently we need to stop posting in this thread now. Sister Mary Ben says it's over.

The born-again prostitute?

Generic Poster
07-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Ben is pretty great, but not as great as Gentle Ben or Ben Franklin or Judah Ben-Hur.

Alasar
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
He's the bee's knees!

Mister Mets
07-05-2007, 08:38 PM
eh, he's all right

Matt Jay
07-06-2007, 06:14 AM
One time, Ben defeated Sasquatch, the Loch Ness monster, and the Pope all at once in unarmed combat. In the name of Science. He doesn't like to talk about it.

Jef UK
07-06-2007, 06:36 AM
:roll:

Jef UK
07-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Get a message board, you two.

Jef UK
07-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Also, I almost always agree with what Ben has to say, or he makes me laugh, or both.

Ben
07-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Also, I almost always agree with what Ben has to say, or he makes me laugh, or both.But... but that's how I feel about you! We're feel twins!

Matt Jay
07-06-2007, 06:44 AM
(On a completely unrelated note, can someone photoshop an eye-roll emoticon on the Tianneman Square guy? I need it for um, a project or something.)

Albert
07-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Get a message board, you two.

One time Ben and I had our own message board. It was great, but only lasted three or four days.

Ben
07-06-2007, 09:33 AM
One time Ben and I had our own message board. It was great, but only lasted three or four days.Remember when we moderated the Spider-Man Message Board? Man, so many Pikachus!

Albert
07-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Remember when we moderated the Spider-Man Message Board? Man, so many Pikachus!

What? Why would a Spider-Man message board have Pikachus? That doesn't make sense!

thatguyfromsyracuse
07-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Ben stole my familys fortune for himself. It's what made him a Captain of Industry I'm told...Bastard. This thread amuses me.

Ben
07-06-2007, 09:45 AM
What? Why would a Spider-Man message board have Pikachus? That doesn't make sense!Makes more sense than having bunny rabbits on the bottom!

Jef UK
07-06-2007, 09:48 AM
One time Ben and I had our own message board. It was great, but only lasted three or four days.

Remember when we moderated the Spider-Man Message Board? Man, so many Pikachus!

I made some of my friends start a message board. I never go there. It's boring talking to a bunch of people's whose opinions and outlook you already know. Plus, when you act like a big internet jerk, you may have to see them later that day.

Jef UK
07-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Makes more sense than having bunny rabbits on the bottom!

There's bunny rabbits on the bottom?

Ben
07-06-2007, 10:11 AM
There's bunny rabbits on the bottom?http://www.comicboards.com/newgods/moderator/rabbit3.gifhttp://www.comicboards.com/newgods/moderator/rabbit2.gif

Jerome Gibbons
07-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I like Ben. Most of the time, I agree with him about stuff. And when I don't, I laugh at something he's said. So it's all good in the 'hood.

Albert
07-19-2007, 11:45 PM
I like Ben. Most of the time, I agree with him about stuff. And when I don't, I laugh at something he's said. So it's all good in the 'hood.

You're like two weeks late!

Jerome Gibbons
07-19-2007, 11:59 PM
You're like two weeks late!

I was lying in a hospital bed when this thread was created, you jerk.

Pat Shatner
07-20-2007, 12:03 AM
That was the perfect ending to this thread.
(And I just ruined it)

/(. . )/
07-20-2007, 12:07 AM
I like Ben as a person.

I like his politics, respect his veganism, and he always takes the morally correct side of an argument.

But I don't understand his jokes.

Jerome Gibbons
07-20-2007, 12:08 AM
I like Ben as a person.

I like his politics, respect his veganism, and he always takes the morally correct side of an argument.

But I don't understand his jokes.

His jokes are the best part of him!

Like when he says, "My mother is dead". That's comedy gold!

Ben
04-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Like when he says, "My mother is dead". That's comedy gold!
She's still dead!

Albert
04-25-2008, 02:50 PM

are we thinking of the same Ben?

Donal DeLay
04-25-2008, 02:51 PM
He's cool enough that someone spent 5.20 on an ad about him.

How many other members can say that?

Joe Kalicki
04-25-2008, 02:52 PM
He's cool enough that someone spent 5.20 on an ad about him.

How many other members can say that?

Three?

Jerome Gibbons
04-25-2008, 02:54 PM
i feel loved

You sure do, big guy!

Thudpucker
04-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Three?

He's been upgraded from 4 cool to 3 cool then?

Jerome Gibbons
07-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Ben is so great.

Benel Germosen
07-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Ben is so great.

You're gay for saying that.

Jerome Gibbons
07-07-2008, 09:40 AM
You're gay for saying that.

Stop that.

Gavin
07-07-2008, 09:41 AM
Sometimes I think Ben and bartleby are actually the same person. They have very similar opinions and similar sarcastic remarks.

Albert
07-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Sometimes I think Ben and bartleby are actually the same person. They have very similar opinions and similar sarcastic remarks.

I like to call Ben "Fake bartleby."

Ben
Sometimes I think Ben and bartleby are actually the same person. They have very similar opinions and similar sarcastic remarks.Except I have very little interest in the movie business.

Ben
I like to call Ben "Fake bartleby."
So that makes you Fake Fake bartleby?

Gavin
07-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Except I have very little interest in the movie business.

True, but otherwise your comments are interchangable.

Joe Kalicki
Except I have very little interest in the movie business.

That's just what somebody trying not to sound like bartleby would say.

Ben
You're gay for saying that.Love can never be gay (unless it's between two gay dudes).

Albert
So that makes you Fake Fake bartleby?

Right. It's like Multiplicity. I'm the retarded Michael Keaton.

Ben
07-07-2008, 09:48 AM
True, but otherwise your comments are interchangable.I, bartleby, am an idiot!

See? Bartleby would never say that! We're not interchangeable!

Jerome Gibbons

Yeah, but like 1/4 of this board is like that. I'd like to think we all have a bit of Ben inside us.

Flonk
He's dreamy.

Ben
Right. It's like Multiplicity. I'm the retarded Michael Keaton.Wasn't there a chef Michael Keaton? Can I be that one?

Jef UK
07-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, but like 1/4 of this board is like that. I'd like to think we all have a bit of Ben inside us.

I'd like to have a little more Ben in me.

Albert
07-07-2008, 09:52 AM
I'd like to have a little more Ben in me.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4990/hugxt0.jpg

Jerome Gibbons
07-07-2008, 09:52 AM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4990/hugxt0.jpg

Ben's a good looking man.

Gregory
07-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Ben is great.
Gives us the chocolate cake.

Adrian B AWESOME
07-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Contrasting threads!??!

Jef UK
07-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Contrasting threads!??!

Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Ben
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Contrasting threads!??!I'm a Gemini.

Adrian B AWESOME
07-07-2008, 10:19 AM
I'm a Gemini.

Does that mean Albert is Jr. Gemini?

Ben
07-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Does that mean Albert is Jr. Gemini?Albert will always be like Cancer to me (the disease, not the zodiac sign).

DAVE
07-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

Grant Morrison's New X-Men??

Adrian B AWESOME
07-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Albert will always be like Cancer to me (the disease, not the zodiac sign).

Throat or lip?

Ben
07-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Throat or lip?Butt (which is actually one of the more pleasurable cancers)

John Drake
07-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Stop that.

That's what she said

John Drake
07-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Ben's a good looking man.

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=3025393&postcount=5

Ben
07-07-2008, 11:11 AM
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=3025393&postcount=5
I look just like Alexis Denisof.