PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY: Jericho returns!

BrianS
07-05-2007, 12:48 PM
For those of you who missed out on a great show, Season 1 begins repeats tomorrow at 9:PM on CBS!

The citizens of a small Kansas town are left wondering what to do when a mushroom cloud appears on the horizon, and they find themselves cut off from the outside world with no inkling of what has happened.

Ray G.
07-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Perhaps the one and only thing we will ever agree on.

See the sig. :D

Marc Lombardi
07-05-2007, 12:57 PM
For those of you who missed out on a great show, Season 1 begins repeats tomorrow at 9:PM on CBS!

The citizens of a small Kansas town are left wondering what to do when a mushroom cloud appears on the horizon, and they find themselves cut off from the outside world with no inkling of what has happened.

Thanks for the heads up. I may have to check this out. Fridays at 9pm sucks but I guess that's what VCRs (for those without DVR) are for.

BrianS
07-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I may have to check this out. Fridays at 9pm sucks but I guess that's what VCRs (for those without DVR) are for.

It's soooo worth it...and hey, X-Files started on Friday nights too!

BJLG
07-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Jericho is a great show!

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Hmm...... what's the crux of the show? I mean, I get the summary but what are the episodes like? People trying to get out of the town to find the outside world, or is it more to that?

I ask because the summary does sound fascinating, but on the other hand I'd rather share a needle with Courtney Love than help support CBS TV, and I need a very compelling reason to tune in.

Thomas Mauer
07-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I watched the second half of the season this week. Kickass! Can't wait for the (mini) season 2, though I kinda hope they just give the show a proper send-off.

Thomas Mauer
07-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Hmm...... what's the crux of the show? I mean, I get the summary but what are the episodes like? People trying to get out of the town to find the outside world, or is it more to that?

I ask because the summary does sound fascinating, but on the other hand I'd rather share a needle with Courtney Love than help support CBS TV, and I need a very compelling reason to tune in.

It's more trying to retain civilization within the borders of Jericho while trying to rebuild, figure out what went on and deal with outside and internal threats.

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 04:48 PM
It's more trying to retain civilization within the borders of Jericho while trying to rebuild, figure out what went on and deal with outside and internal threats.

So are they able to reach the outside world at all? Or is does the answer get too spoilery?

Thomas Mauer
07-05-2007, 04:58 PM
So are they able to reach the outside world at all? Or is does the answer get too spoilery?

They are able to, though the question is, do they want to risk it?!

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 05:02 PM
They are able to, though the question is, do they want to risk it?!

Hmmm..... interesting.

Man, it's hard not to ask more questions that'd probably ruin the show for me.

Thomas Mauer
07-05-2007, 05:11 PM
You seriously need to watch it, bro.

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 05:21 PM
You seriously need to watch it, bro.

Yeah, I'm sold enough to give it a shot.

Ack, CBS though..... :nonono2:

Ryan Elliott
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
I thought this was a Chris Jericho thread.

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM

Only in a perfect world, my friend.

Bill?
07-05-2007, 09:14 PM
awesome show. though if you've never seen it before you might want to wait to get the dvd and watch it all the way through.

Petey Parker
07-05-2007, 09:23 PM
There was an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer today urging people to check out Jericho and then the moron who wrote the article spoils the season finale in the final paragraph. Bravo.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
07-05-2007, 09:35 PM

You win.

Only because you beat me to it.

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 09:36 PM
awesome show. though if you've never seen it before you might want to wait to get the dvd and watch it all the way through.

Is there an ETA for the DVD set?

Bill?
07-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Is there an ETA for the DVD set?

September or October. I think.

YouStayClassy
07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
September or October. I think.

I think I can wait that long. This definitely sounds like a DVD-style show.