PDA

View Full Version : The Bushs vs. The Clintons smackdown thread!

BrianS
07-05-2007, 11:42 AM
White House Reacts to Clintons' Comments (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070705/cia-leak-libby/)

The White House on Thursday made fun of former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, for criticizing President Bush's decision to erase the prison sentence of former aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

"I don't know what Arkansan is for chutzpah, but this is a gigantic case of it," presidential spokesman Tony Snow said.

In his commutation decision, Bush left a $250,000 fine. Libby paid the fine on Thursday.

Libby's friends and supporters have raised more than $5 million to cover legal fees and were continuing to raise money but Libby paid the fine himself, according to someone close to the fund who spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the account are private. The cashiers check filed with the court was issued in Libby's name.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has scheduled hearings Wednesday on Bush's commutation of Libby's 2 1/2-year sentence.

"Well, fine, knock himself out," Snow said of Conyers. "I mean, perfectly happy. And while he's at it, why doesn't he look at January 20th, 2001?"

In the closing hours of his presidency, Clinton pardoned 140 people, including fugitive financier Marc Rich.

The former president tried to draw a distinction between the pardons he granted, and Bush's decision to commute Libby's 30-month sentence in the CIA leak case.

"I think there are guidelines for what happens when somebody is convicted," Clinton told a radio interviewer Tuesday. "You've got to understand, this is consistent with their philosophy; they believe that they should be able to do what they want to do, and that the law is a minor obstacle."

Sen. Clinton, seeking the Democratic presidential nomination, said the Libby decision "was clearly an effort to protect the White House. ... There isn't any doubt now, what we know is that Libby was carrying out the implicit or explicit wishes of the vice president, or maybe the president as well, in the further effort to stifle dissent."

Former Vice President Al Gore said he found the Bush decision "disappointing" and said he did not think it was comparable to Clinton's pardons.

"It's different because in this case the person involved is charged with activities that involved knowledge of what his superiors in the White House did," Gore said on NBC's "Today" show Thursday.

Scott Stanzel, a White House deputy press secretary, said that, "When you think about the previous administration and the 11th-hour, fire-sale pardons ... it's really startling that they have the gall to criticize what we believe is a very considered, a very deliberate approach to a very unique case."

Snow also tried to clear up confusion about Libby's probation. While commuting Libby's sentence in terms of prison time, Bush left in place his two years of supervised release. But supervised release _ a form of probation _ is only available to people who have served prison time. Without prison, it's unclear what happens next.

Snow said the White House view was this: "You treat it as if he has already served the 30 months, and probation kicks in. Obviously, the sentencing judge will figure out precisely how that works."

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton, earlier this week, said the law "does not appear to contemplate a situation in which a defendant may be placed under supervised release without first completing a term of incarceration."

He gave Libby's attorneys and Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald until Monday to respond.

BrianS
07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
also see: Wexler: Censure Bush Over Libby (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/palmbeach/floridapolitics/entries/2007/07/05/wexler_censure_bush_over_libby.html)

RebootedCorpse
07-05-2007, 11:46 AM
President Clinton never commuted the sentence of a known traitor like W has.
This group of criminals has no shame and no regard for simple human decency.

Matt Jay
07-05-2007, 11:56 AM
It was slimey for both of them to do it. Clinton's sliminess doesn't negate Bush's.

BrianS
07-05-2007, 11:57 AM
It was slimey for both of them to do it. Clinton's sliminess doesn't negate Bush's.

Sorry, Bill's were not in the same league. Scooter is a traitor, and he got off light as it was.

Matt Jay
07-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Sorry, Bill's were not in the same league. Scooter is a traitor, and he got off light as it was.

The crime he was convicted of was perjury, not treason.

KarlH
07-05-2007, 12:01 PM

A lot of people considered the FALN traitors and terrorists as well, it didn't stop Clinton from pardoning them. Hillary should have gone the Gore route on this though and gently suggest the distinctions. She actually accussed W of cronyism, pot meet kettle.

mario
07-05-2007, 12:05 PM
She actually accussed W of cronyism, pot meet kettle.

So? She of all people would know what cronyism is, then.

Matt Jay
07-05-2007, 12:07 PM

:lol:

KarlH
07-05-2007, 12:10 PM

Falling under the tried and true liberal belief, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Matt Jay
07-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Falling under the tried and true liberal belief, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Bush is a liberal?

BrianS
07-05-2007, 12:16 PM

Right. We're still waiting for Cheney to be tried for treason.

Marc Lombardi
07-05-2007, 12:19 PM

Al Capone was convicted for tax evasion.

Point being, sometimes you take what you can get in trying someone for something, even if it's not for the more heinous crime they committed.

KarlH
07-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Right. We're still waiting for Cheney to be tried for treason.

In all seriousness though BrianS (I'm being completely earnest and interested), how can you get behind Hillary given that she probably has the weakest position and voting record on Iraq for a Democratic contender? It's obvious this issue is foremost to you.

BrianS
07-05-2007, 12:42 PM
In all seriousness though BrianS (I'm being completely earnest and interested), how can you get behind Hillary given that she probably has the weakest position and voting record on Iraq for a Democratic contender? It's obvious this issue is foremost to you.

Two reasons:

1. She has the experience to deal with the problems that Bush has made, namely to our International reputation and the economy. She's already stated she plans on sending Bill out to mend fences.

2. She has the most experience dealing with the military (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1619574,00.html):

And Clinton had failed to mention what may be her most important qualification for the job, a knowledge of national-security issues unmatched in the Democratic field. Yes, several other Dems--Biden, Chris Dodd, Bill Richardson--can match her on foreign policy, but Clinton's years on the Armed Services Committee have been well spent. I once asked a well-known general if there were any Democrats running for President who understood the way military leaders think, and he said, "You mean, aside from Hillary?"

Ray G.
07-05-2007, 12:44 PM
This is a losing issue for Hillary, pure and simple.

BrianS
07-05-2007, 12:46 PM
This is a losing issue for Hillary, pure and simple.

Yeah, Giuliani cheering HIP HIP HOORAY will do wonders for his campaign...

Lyfeforce
07-05-2007, 12:47 PM
the only solution to this whole argument is a husband and wife edition of American Gladiators.:p

Caley Tibbittz
07-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Presidential pardons should be ended. It feels too kingly.

Ray G.
07-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, Giuliani cheering HIP HIP HOORAY will do wonders for his campaign...

Well, people may not agree with him, but he doesn't look as foolish as Hillary does getting her ire up on this issue. If she wants to keep the focus off her husband and her's questionable dealings in office, she really shouldn't be focusing on this issue. Especially as it's a tempest in a teapot that will likely have very little effect on the election, barring a surprise run by Cheney. :lol:

KarlH
07-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Two reasons:

1. She has the experience to deal with the problems that Bush has made, namely to our International reputation and the economy. She's already stated she plans on sending Bill out to mend fences.

2. She has the most experience dealing with the military (http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1619574,00.html):

And Clinton had failed to mention what may be her most important qualification for the job, a knowledge of national-security issues unmatched in the Democratic field. Yes, several other Dems--Biden, Chris Dodd, Bill Richardson--can match her on foreign policy, but Clinton's years on the Armed Services Committee have been well spent. I once asked a well-known general if there were any Democrats running for President who understood the way military leaders think, and he said, "You mean, aside from Hillary?"

That's understandable but I really think her biggest hurdle is overcoming the belief that when it comes down to it she would rather allocate money to domestic programs rather than the Pentagon. Also her husbands rocky past with the military will somewhat weigh her down but she has tried hard the last few years to change the antiwar image she cultivated in the 90's.

Also, I imagine it's a hard line to walk as Dem trying to look pro military/ pro war to an anti war crowd.

Dan McLellan
07-05-2007, 01:04 PM
That's understandable but I really think her biggest hurdle is overcoming the belief that when it comes down to it she would rather allocate money to domestic programs rather than the Pentagon. Also her husbands rocky past with the military will somewhat weigh her down but she has tried hard the last few years to change the antiwar image she cultivated in the 90's.

Also, I imagine it's a hard line to walk as Dem trying to look pro military/ pro war to an anti war crowd.

You can thank those who convinced America that fighting was the best way to win wars for that. Military strategy is about more than MORE MORE MORE.

WinterRose
07-05-2007, 01:04 PM

If it is found later that he obscured justice on behalf of Cheney and Bush who had him leak Plame to Novak, then he is an accessory to treason. Therefore, a traitor.

Foolish Mortal
07-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Two reasons:

That's a pretty good point. Foreign leaders love Bill.

Xander Boune
07-05-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't like this particular pardon because Libby was convicted for obstructing justice in a criminal investigation that may have been linked to his superiors, and they're the ones commuting his sentence. There's circumstantial evidence to believe that Libby was put up to the whole Plame affair by Cheney and maybe even the president himself. We have Cheney's hand written notes saying "Not going to protect one staffer + sacrifice the guy that was asked to stick his neck in the meat grinder because of the incompetence of others," suggesting that Cheney may have been complicit in his activities and didn't want him to get screwed to save Rove (Rove was later identified as the "staffer/other" by Libby's lawyer). Unfortunately, we'll never know the whole story now, in part because of this pardon. Basically, without threat of prison there's no leverage for investigators to make a deal with Libby to find the principle players involved in the leaking, so at the end of the day it's just more obstruction of justice (albiet legal).

BrianS
07-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Gore on Gore, Libby and 2008 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marty-kaplan/worse-than-libby_b_55020.html)

On Mr. Libby, Mr. Gore’s take is fairly interesting, given that he left the White House at the same time as former President Bill Clinton, who during his very last hours issued several controversial pardons. Those have been resurrected by supporters of President Bush’s decision to commute Mr. Libby’s 30-month sentence in the C.I.A. leak case.

“I thought it was improper,” Mr. Gore said of the decision. “He was charged with knowledge that could incriminate his bosses in the White House, which included the vice president and the president. I thought it was very disappointing.”

Mr. Gore said the Libby pardon differed from the Clinton administration’s pardons “because in this case the person involved is charged with activities that involve knowledge of what his superiors in the White House did.”

Corey
07-05-2007, 04:07 PM

Agreed.

Why were they created to begin with? I assume there was a good reason when the US implemented this at the time.

sonnylarue
07-05-2007, 04:36 PM
I don't like this particular pardon because Libby was convicted for obstructing justice in a criminal investigation that may have been linked to his superiors, and they're the ones commuting his sentence. There's circumstantial evidence to believe that Libby was put up to the whole Plame affair by Cheney and maybe even the president himself. We have Cheney's hand written notes saying "Not going to protect one staffer + sacrifice the guy that was asked to stick his neck in the meat grinder because of the incompetence of others," suggesting that Cheney may have been complicit in his activities and didn't want him to get screwed to save Rove (Rove was later identified as the "staffer/other" by Libby's lawyer). Unfortunately, we'll never know the whole story now, in part because of this pardon. Basically, without threat of prison there's no leverage for investigators to make a deal with Libby to find the principle players involved in the leaking, so at the end of the day it's just more obstruction of justice (albiet legal).

well said

Dan McLellan
07-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Agreed.

Why were they created to begin with? I assume there was a good reason when the US implemented this at the time.

We didn't trust the judiciary when our country was founded and felt there needed to be a final check and balance to repair mishandled justice.

NickT
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't think they should end, but I think the system needs to be looked at.

DaveCummings
07-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Why do I have a feeling that this thread is going to get ugly?

NickT
07-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Why do I have a feeling that this thread is going to get ugly?
Get ugly? You seen what the people in this thread look like?

:D

KHAN!
07-06-2007, 09:49 AM
White House Reacts to Clintons' Comments (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070705/cia-leak-libby/)

The White House on Thursday made fun of former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, for criticizing President Bush's decision to erase the prison sentence of former aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

"I don't know what Arkansan is for chutzpah, but this is a gigantic case of it," presidential spokesman Tony Snow said.

In his commutation decision, Bush left a $250,000 fine. Libby paid the fine on Thursday.

Libby's friends and supporters have raised more than $5 million to cover legal fees and were continuing to raise money but Libby paid the fine himself, according to someone close to the fund who spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the account are private. The cashiers check filed with the court was issued in Libby's name.

Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., has scheduled hearings Wednesday on Bush's commutation of Libby's 2 1/2-year sentence.

"Well, fine, knock himself out," Snow said of Conyers. "I mean, perfectly happy. And while he's at it, why doesn't he look at January 20th, 2001?"

In the closing hours of his presidency, Clinton pardoned 140 people, including fugitive financier Marc Rich.

The former president tried to draw a distinction between the pardons he granted, and Bush's decision to commute Libby's 30-month sentence in the CIA leak case.

"I think there are guidelines for what happens when somebody is convicted," Clinton told a radio interviewer Tuesday. "You've got to understand, this is consistent with their philosophy; they believe that they should be able to do what they want to do, and that the law is a minor obstacle."

Sen. Clinton, seeking the Democratic presidential nomination, said the Libby decision "was clearly an effort to protect the White House. ... There isn't any doubt now, what we know is that Libby was carrying out the implicit or explicit wishes of the vice president, or maybe the president as well, in the further effort to stifle dissent."

Former Vice President Al Gore said he found the Bush decision "disappointing" and said he did not think it was comparable to Clinton's pardons.

"It's different because in this case the person involved is charged with activities that involved knowledge of what his superiors in the White House did," Gore said on NBC's "Today" show Thursday.

Scott Stanzel, a White House deputy press secretary, said that, "When you think about the previous administration and the 11th-hour, fire-sale pardons ... it's really startling that they have the gall to criticize what we believe is a very considered, a very deliberate approach to a very unique case."

Snow also tried to clear up confusion about Libby's probation. While commuting Libby's sentence in terms of prison time, Bush left in place his two years of supervised release. But supervised release _ a form of probation _ is only available to people who have served prison time. Without prison, it's unclear what happens next.

Snow said the White House view was this: "You treat it as if he has already served the 30 months, and probation kicks in. Obviously, the sentencing judge will figure out precisely how that works."

U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton, earlier this week, said the law "does not appear to contemplate a situation in which a defendant may be placed under supervised release without first completing a term of incarceration."

He gave Libby's attorneys and Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald until Monday to respond.

Clinton should remember the saying about glass houses and stones. Either that or he should remember the saying about the pot and the kettle.

I wish that Billy boy and his screeching witch of a wife would just shut up and fade into obscurity.

Bill?
07-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Clinton should remember the saying about glass houses and stones. Either that or he should remember the saying about the pot and the kettle.

I wish that Billy boy and his screeching witch of a wife would just shut up and fade into obscurity.

did Clinton ever commute the sentence of a guy that got in trouble for covering up an act of treason by his own administration?
That's what I get for just skimming "My Life".

KHAN!
07-06-2007, 10:10 AM
did Clinton ever commute the sentence of a guy that got in trouble for covering up an act of treason by his own administration?
That's what I get for just skimming "My Life".
:takes deep breath:
IT WASN'T TREASON!! THE GUY GOT BUSTED FOR PERJURING HIMSELF FOR SOMETHING THAT WASN'T EVEN RULED AS A CRIME!!!!!

Bill?
07-06-2007, 10:13 AM
IT WASN'T TREASON!! THE GUY GOT BUSTED FOR PERJURING HIMSELF FOR SOMETHING THAT WASN'T EVEN RULED AS A CRIME!!!!!

outing a covert CIA operative is treason in my book. and if he hadn't lied and covered for his buddies, it certainly would have been ruled a crime.

diggy
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
He commited perjury to cover the Bush and Cheney's ass. Because if they're the ones responisble for the name leak of an active CIA in the field that is treason. I think most people here realize that. He may not have been convicted of it, but it sure looks like he might have been participating in an act of treason just by covering for his boss.

Colby
07-06-2007, 10:36 AM

Um, Mr. Snow? They speak English down in Arkansas. I mean, I know your boss pretends to be a southerner and he barely speaks English, but that's not a cultural thing...

It's a weird choice- do we want to insulate the system from the bad Presidents, or give the good ones a freer hand to be good ones? Given our recent string of crappy Presidents, I understand the desire to reign the Chief Executive in.

Well, people may not agree with him, but he doesn't look as foolish as Hillary does getting her ire up on this issue. If she wants to keep the focus off her husband and her's questionable dealings in office, she really shouldn't be focusing on this issue. Especially as it's a tempest in a teapot that will likely have very little effect on the election, barring a surprise run by Cheney. :lol:

I'm inclined to agree, but I want to point out that Clinton isn't exactly focusing on this. She commented on it- it was the biggest story of the news cycle- but she's not campaigning on it. In this case, it was the White House which brought it back up...

Yes yes, because the larger your font is, the better your point is, as well.

Besides, lying under oath- for ANY subject- is bad, BAD news. I'm pretty sure the conservatives were saying the same thing about 9 years ago...

And of course, just because something isn't a crime doesn't mean it's not a bastardly thing to do...

BrianS
07-06-2007, 10:42 AM

Plame Wilson: Leak severely hurt U.S. intelligence (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/16/cia.leak/index.html)

Valerie Plame Wilson told Congress Friday the leak of her identity as a CIA covert operative "has jeopardized and even destroyed entire networks of foreign agents."

For the first time since the 2003 leak, the central figure of the resulting scandal revealed her side of events that led to the conviction this month of a former vice presidential aide.

She told a House committee that Bush administration officials had "carelessly and recklessly" released her status as a CIA employee, which was first reported by columnist Robert Novak.

The leak sparked an investigation by a special prosecutor, which led to this month's conviction of Vice President Dick Cheney's former top aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby on perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

During her appearance Friday, Plame Wilson said, "testimony in the criminal trial of Vice President Cheney's former chief of staff, who has now been convicted of serious crimes, indicates that my exposure arose from purely political motives."

She said of President Bush's political aide, "Karl Rove clearly was involved in leaking my name, and he still carries a security clearance to this day, despite the president's words ... that he would immediately dismiss anyone who had anything to do with this."

"A general is a general whether he is in the field in Iraq or Afghanistan; when he comes back to the Pentagon, he's still a general. In the same way, covert operations officers who are serving in the field, when they rotate back for temporary assignment in Washington, they too are still covert."

Relaunched
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm not crazy about Libby being pardoned, it's a criminal shakedown but don't think it was treason.

I do know that the Clintons have no credibiltiy after pardoning Mark Rich, a man involved in tax invasion and SELLING WEAPONS TO IRAN when they held hostages.

Chris Eliopoulos
07-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Everyone is busting Clinton's chops for pardoning Mark Rich at the end of his term. Does anyone know who the lawyer was who defended him?

No?

I'll wait.

Yup. I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

Our senior level federal government is inbred. We're all arguing and they're just carrying on a soap opera.

BrianS
07-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Bill Clinton criticizes Bush on Iraq (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070719/pl_nm/iraq_usa_clinton_dc_1)

Former President Bill Clinton on Thursday criticized President George W. Bush's administration for failing in Iraq, saying their was no evidence of much-needed political or diplomatic progress.

"The point is, that there is no military victory here," he said in an interview on ABC's Good Morning America.

Clinton's wife Hillary is running for the Democratic nomination for president and she has been calling on Bush to pull troops out of Iraq.

"There is no evidence that, whether we have a good day in a particular community or region in Iraq, that we have either the political reconciliation process within the country working or any diplomatic process that's got a chance to help with the neighbors," the former Democratic president said.

Washington has been urging Iraq for months to pass important laws aimed at reconciling majority Shi'ites and minority Sunni Arabs. So far only one of the draft laws aimed at drawing Sunnis more firmly into the political process has reached the Iraqi parliament.

Bush, who has been under pressure to change the course of the increasingly unpopular war, has said he is waiting for a September progress report from his U.S. commander in Iraq, Gen. David Petraeus.

"I believe that Gen. Petraeus is a very able man and I don't have any doubts that they'll win some battles," Clinton said. "I hope this works. I think every American hopes this works. But it can't work beyond winning a few battles. It has to be accompanied by ... progress on the political front."

On Monday, Bush's fellow Republicans in the Senate blocked a Democratic proposal to force a withdrawal of American combat troops from Iraq.

Tony Bang
07-19-2007, 11:53 AM

Kinda true, but without pardons Eugene Debs would have sat in prison for 10 years-just for giving a speech.

Ray G.
07-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Kinda true, but without pardons Eugene Debs would have sat in prison for 10 years-just for giving a speech.

Absolutes are rarely a good thing, I agree. Mitt Romney made pardons a big issue when he was running for governor, and vowed not to grant a single one. He stuck to it - at the expense of a decorated Iraq war veteran who wanted a misdemeanor assault charge from when he was 16 erased so he could enroll in Officer's School. :nonono2:

I believe Deval Patrick granted the pardon eventually.

KHAN!
07-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Bill Clinton criticizes Bush on Iraq (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070719/pl_nm/iraq_usa_clinton_dc_1)

Former President Bill Clinton on Thursday criticized President George W. Bush's administration for failing in Iraq, saying their was no evidence of much-needed political or diplomatic progress.

"The point is, that there is no military victory here," he said in an interview on ABC's Good Morning America.

Clinton's wife Hillary is running for the Democratic nomination for president and she has been calling on Bush to pull troops out of Iraq.

"There is no evidence that, whether we have a good day in a particular community or region in Iraq, that we have either the political reconciliation process within the country working or any diplomatic process that's got a chance to help with the neighbors," the former Democratic president said.

Washington has been urging Iraq for months to pass important laws aimed at reconciling majority Shi'ites and minority Sunni Arabs. So far only one of the draft laws aimed at drawing Sunnis more firmly into the political process has reached the Iraqi parliament.

Bush, who has been under pressure to change the course of the increasingly unpopular war, has said he is waiting for a September progress report from his U.S. commander in Iraq, Gen. David Petraeus.

"I believe that Gen. Petraeus is a very able man and I don't have any doubts that they'll win some battles," Clinton said. "I hope this works. I think every American hopes this works. But it can't work beyond winning a few battles. It has to be accompanied by ... progress on the political front."

On Monday, Bush's fellow Republicans in the Senate blocked a Democratic proposal to force a withdrawal of American combat troops from Iraq.

NEWSFLASH, Bill Clinton is a hypocritical, opportunistic, dickhead!

RebootedCorpse
07-20-2007, 06:05 AM
NEWSFLASH, Bill Clinton is a hypocritical, opportunistic, dickhead!

And would be re-elected today by a landslide.

KHAN!
07-20-2007, 06:07 AM

Because people are retarded and are hopelessly wanting to relive the 90's

RebootedCorpse
07-20-2007, 06:10 AM
Because people are retarded and are hopelessly wanting to relive the 90's

Because W makes President Clinton look like Abe Lincoln.

DaveCummings
07-20-2007, 06:18 AM
Because W makes President Clinton look like Abe Lincoln.

Cap, we actually agree on something. Bill may not be perfect, but I thought he was alot better than Bush. At least Bill was likable. I don't want his wife in office mind you, but Bill on the other hand was a good president.

That said, why is Khan/Rirse still here?

RebootedCorpse
07-20-2007, 06:19 AM
Cap, we actually agree on something. Bill may not be perfect, but I thought he was alot better than Bush. At least Bill was likable. I don't want his wife in office mind you, but Bill on the other hand was a good president.

That said, why is Khan/Rirse still here?

Comic relief?
When I read his posts I hear:
http://www.despicable.org/daffy.png

BrianS
07-20-2007, 11:14 AM

And he will be, via Hillary.