PDA

View Full Version : Friends, Romans, countrymen...

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
07-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Lend me your ears.
Staple Pop is back after a one-week sabbatical, and our comedy photon rays are fully locked and loaded! The comics roundtable group is rejoined by international rockstar Seth, and you can just feel the energy in the room as we talk about new comics and trades, I review indie pics, and Brandon disregards John's love of those robots in disguise!

Now on Itunes and on Myspace.

www.myspace.com/staplepop (http://www.myspace.com/staplepop)

EDIT: The title of this episode is Tangled Web of Beards.

Pat Loika
07-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Hilarious episode. Your best episode yet!

P.

07-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Hilarious episode. Your best episode yet!

P.

Aww, thanks, Pat. I gotta get the guys to do a bumper for your show soon. Everybody loves the one you guys did for us.

Lab-Rat
07-04-2007, 10:45 AM
I do love me some Robots in Disguise. :D

07-04-2007, 10:47 AM
I do love me some Robots in Disguise. :D

I hear a lot of people saying good things, but I can't quite bring myself to see it.

Pat Loika
07-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Aww, thanks, Pat. I gotta get the guys to do a bumper for your show soon. Everybody loves the one you guys did for us.

The sound quality on this was great, too. It sounds like one of our shows, but without the penis-torture references.

I also know a Richard Head in real life.

P.

Lab-Rat
07-04-2007, 10:50 AM
I hear a lot of people saying good things, but I can't quite bring myself to see it.

Go See it! :-x (I've seen it twice already)

07-04-2007, 10:54 AM
The sound quality on this was great, too. It sounds like one of our shows, but without the penis-torture references.

I also know a Richard Head in real life.

P.

We're recording at a friend of a friend's studio. It really makes a big difference. (He lets us bring beer. How else would we work up the level of inanity??)

07-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Go See it! :-x (I've seen it twice already)

Did you see it at the Alamo where they had Robosaurus breathing fire and eating cars?

Pat Loika
07-04-2007, 11:02 AM
We're recording at a friend of a friend's studio. It really makes a big difference. (He also lets us bring beer. How else would we work up the level of inanity??)

The secret ingredient of good podcasting is BEER.

P.

Lab-Rat
07-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Did you see it at the Alamo where they had Robosaurus breathing fire and eating cars?

Sadly no...couldn't get tickets.

And as for the beer thing...I find that I don't need beer for me to say things that I may regret later or would not have said otherwise. :D

07-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Sadly no...couldn't get tickets.

And as for the beer thing...I find that I don't need beer for me to say things that I may regret later or would not have said otherwise. :D

Some of us are just lucky enough to have been born with a foot in our mouths. :p

Lab-Rat
07-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Some of us are just lucky enough to have been born with a foot in our mouths. :p

This...is quite true.