PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day Everyone.

WinstonWolf
07-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Just want to wish everyone on my favorite board a happy fourth of July. I have work tomorrow, but I'm sure everyone else will have good lives and a good day off. Enjoy, and thanks.

Master Jack Rabbitt
07-03-2007, 09:54 PM
:rock:

I have to work tomorrow, too, but after work I shall enjoy fireworks aplenty!

Masculine Todd
07-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus...wait, wrong holiday right?

I'm Canadian, but I still enjoy celebrating the day America emancipated themselves from England and told them to suck it.

Pat Loika
07-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Happy 4th!

P.

Master Jack Rabbitt
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Happy Birthday Baby Jesus...wait, wrong holiday right?

I'm Canadian, but I still enjoy celebrating the day America emancipated themselves from England and told them to suck it.

Well, Happy Belated Canada Day to you, my neighbor to the north. :D

Masculine Todd
07-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Well, Happy Belated Canada Day to you, my neighbor to the north. :D

Why thank you southern dude.

sto110
07-03-2007, 10:30 PM
i will be taking a crap on the english flag today

go usa!

;)

Jamie Howdeshell
07-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Just want to wish everyone on my favorite board a happy fourth of July. I have work tomorrow, but I'm sure everyone else will have good lives and a good day off. Enjoy, and thanks.

Weren't you going to turn yourself in?
:mistrust:

Master Jack Rabbitt
07-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Weren't you going to turn yourself in?
:mistrust:

It's a holiday, maybe the police station is closed.

XSaraXPoeX
07-03-2007, 10:49 PM
But do any of us REALLY feel independent?

We depend on our boss for salary. We depend on our families for love. Our mates for sex. Our children for strength. We depend on Japan for the coolest electronics. France for fashion. China for catfood. ( :( )

We depend on cows for hamburger and nice shoes. The rivers and streams for water. The sun for light and energy.

We depend on the revolution of the galaxy to keep our solar system stable, and the rotation of the universe to keep our galaxy in one coherent form.

We depend on whatever god or goddess we believe in to give us faith.

:(

MAK15
07-03-2007, 10:52 PM
BBQ and fireworks.
hellz yeah.
hapee 4th ever1

Petey Parker
07-03-2007, 11:01 PM
:rock:

I have to work tomorrow, too, but after work I shall enjoy fireworks aplenty!

Lucky. I was supposed to be working during the day tomorrow but I got screwed out of the day shift and have to work at night so I miss the fireworks.

Andrew j
07-04-2007, 03:35 AM

We depend on our boss for salary. We depend on our families for love. Our mates for sex. Our children for strength. We depend on Japan for the coolest electronics. France for fashion. China for catfood. ( :( )

We depend on cows for hamburger and nice shoes. The rivers and streams for water. The sun for light and energy.

We depend on the revolution of the galaxy to keep our solar system stable, and the rotation of the universe to keep our galaxy in one coherent form.

I was there with you up until the frowny face.

Brad N.
07-04-2007, 08:10 AM
Happy 4th all. Feels good to sleep in on a Wednesday! Course, I have to go back to work tomorrow :(

Andrew j
07-04-2007, 08:16 AM
America Day!

Masculine Todd
07-04-2007, 08:22 AM

True. This is the ideology that nihilism is predicated upon...and "emo" kids. Maybe you should write some sad songs with an acoustic guitar. :smile:

Foolish Mortal
07-04-2007, 08:23 AM
America Rocks!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/AlexClarke/flagwave2.gif http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9494/capsaluteti7.gif

Andrew j
07-04-2007, 08:24 AM
True. This is the ideology that nihilism is predicated upon...and "emo" kids. Maybe you should write some sad songs with an acoustic guitar. :smile:

or some happy ones. Nothing she wrote seemed that bad to me.

Mylazycat
07-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Happy 4th of July to my American Bendis Board pals.

moonspider
07-04-2007, 09:15 AM
welcome to earth!

*punches you in the face as you leave your spaceship*

moonspider
07-04-2007, 09:15 AM
BBQ and fireworks.
hellz yeah.
hapee 4th ever1

you forgot the beer!