PDA

View Full Version : Who in the MU has had more bitches?

NATE!
07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Answer me and discuss.

bartleby
07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Who in the MU has mad more bitches?

Wa-huh?!

NATE!
07-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Wa-huh?!

Fixed, now go back to your scathing movie reviews, grammar nazi. :p

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I voted She-Hulk because in the last few appearances I've read involving She Hulk involved her sleeping with the Juggernaut and doing her damndest to dive facefirst into Wolverine's pants. If that's not indicative of her character as of late, I don't know WHAT is.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
07-03-2007, 05:06 PM
e- Daredevil

bradical
07-03-2007, 05:07 PM
e- Daredevil

ding!

Howlett
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
ding!

Was gonna say the same thing myself :lol:

NATE!
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I voted She-Hulk because in the last few appearances I've read involving She Hulk involved her sleeping with the Juggernaut and doing her damndest to dive facefirst into Wolverine's pants. If that's not indicative of her character as of late, I don't know WHAT is.

If someone doesn't write a one-shot entitled Juggernaut Loves She-Hulk, then goddammit, I'm gonna, and someone at Marvel better make it happen. They can't afford not to. It's like, the best idea since Muhammed Ali fighting Superman.

changingshades
07-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Iron Man followed by DD
but among the choices, She Hulk

Keith P.
07-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm sure the many female posters on this board love the fact that you refer to women as bitches.

NATE!
07-03-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm sure the many female posters on this board love the fact that you refer to women as bitches.

I'm sure they do, too. That's why I did it. See how that works? Someone loves something, so you give it to them. :)

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
If someone doesn't write a one-shot entitled Juggernaut Loves She-Hulk, then goddammit, I'm gonna, and someone at Marvel better make it happen. They can't afford not to. It's like, the best idea since Muhammed Ali fighting Superman.

"Once you go Juggernaut, it's physically impossible to go back."

Martin J
07-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I voted for She Hulk as the court scene in the latest editon was just too damm funny.

MJ

Angeles
07-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Well he is the one with the signature of Daredevil acting like a male chauvanist oinker, so big surprise.

Ben
07-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Almost?

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=118566

Ryan Elliott
07-03-2007, 06:18 PM

And I'm sure that, if you read the poll, you'd see that She-Hulk was on it. And since I'm pretty sure that Shulkie's not a lesbian, that would imply that her "bitches" are men.

Savvy?(I'm sure I used that in the wrong context)

Master Jack Rabbitt
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
She-Hulk, judging by the last few issues of her mag, anyway.

moonspider
07-03-2007, 06:20 PM
daredevil.....mother issues created a trouser monster!!!

Dark Sasha
07-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Luke Cage has hoes in different area codes.

moonspider
07-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Luke Cage has hoes in different area codes.

he has some good luck, because he likes to give it up da butt?

Brad N.
07-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Cage, hands down. Followed closely by Shulkie.

edwardmblake
07-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Nick Fury and his unlimited supply of Viper LMDs

Ryan Elliott
07-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Nick Fury and his unlimited supply of Viper LMDs

With built-in lotion bottles.

Masculine Todd
07-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Savvy?(I'm sure I used that in the wrong context)

Totally watched Pirates, didn't you? It's okay, since Captain Jack Sparrow, I've been saying it too.

Ryan Elliott
07-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Totally watched Pirates, didn't you? It's okay, since Captain Jack Sparrow, I've been saying it too.

Not recently, but it just sounds cool to say sometimes. :)

chazbot
07-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Stan Lee?

:D

dasNdanger
07-03-2007, 07:17 PM

Wasn't that a beautiful moment...Wolvie turning down her advances... :lol:

I really think she just came on TOO strong, and it gave him performance anxiety...

(And since a 'bitch' refers to a female dog, and since Wolverine is supposedly Lupus Sapien now...doesn't that technically mean he's had the most 'bitches' in his long, feral life?)

das

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Wasn't that a beautiful moment...Wolvie turning down her advances... :lol:

I really think she just came on TOO strong, and it gave him performance anxiety...

(And since a 'bitch' refers to a female dog, and since Wolverine is supposedly Lupus Sapien now...doesn't that technically mean he's had the most 'bitches' in his long, feral life?)

das

I think the Juggernaut thing just skeeved him too much. I mean.... eww eww eww!

dasNdanger
07-03-2007, 07:39 PM
I think the Juggernaut thing just skeeved him too much. I mean.... eww eww eww!

Nah, that was just a smoke screen. In Tieri's Law of the Jungle arc, Wolvie's coming out of a knocking shop. In one Spidey NA story, Parker says it's a good thing Wolverine has a healing factor, judging by the looks of the women he brings home. I don't think Wolverine would be skeeved by the Juggernaut thing - I mean, I'm sure she's bathed since....

Nah, Wolverine had performance anxiety, I'm certain of it. First, She-Hulk asks if EVERY bone in his body is coated in unbreakable adamantium. Then she comments about his tight li'l tush - he's certainly NOT amused by that. Then she says she's heard he's the best there is at what he does, and what he does is pretty nice. wow. After that, he'd BETTER be good! And if he isn't...if he fails to satsify in any way - people ARE gonna hear about it, since - obviously - She-Hulk has a big mouth.

Besides, she turned the tables on him, becoming the Alpha Male to his 'bitch'. I'm almost certain the only time Wolverine wants to be dominated by a woman is if she's a tiny little Asian chick, promising long time love.

das

Bill?
07-03-2007, 07:44 PM
this thread is horribly sexist and offensive! :no:

it's Starfox, btw.

King Of Fakeposts
07-03-2007, 07:48 PM
it's Starfox, btw.

DO A BARREL ROLL