PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up To Tipping Thread: Waiters - What's the WORST Story You Have To Share

WinstonWolf
07-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Well, I asked this at the end of the thread regarding waiters and tipping, and two people said to start a thread about it. Who says I don't ever listen to you peeps? So, uh, at your request, I decided to make a post about it. To all waiters\former waiters, busboys, etc, what have been the absolute worst stories that you have about your experiences? I'm talking nightmare customers, bosses, co-workers, etc. I'm sure there will be a lot of these stories, and I'm sure they'll be good.

WinstonWolf
07-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Come on, surely someone has a horror experience.

ZombieSpeedball
07-03-2007, 02:09 PM
How many people on the board have been waiters at one time or another? Is it enough to get a thread like this going?

Natty P, Scientific Adventurer
07-03-2007, 02:53 PM
I once dropped a plate on a 3 month old baby's head. It wasn't my fault, this other waitress grabbed it out of my hand without telling me, but still it sucked balls.

Ben
07-03-2007, 02:54 PM
I think we should have a thread about really shitty waiters we've experienced as customers.

ZombieSpeedball
07-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I once dropped a plate on a 3 month old baby's head. It wasn't my fault, this other waitress grabbed it out of my hand without telling me, but still it sucked balls.

:dazed:

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I think we should have a thread about really shitty waiters we've experienced as customers.

Done and done!

So one time at Perkins there was this SMOKING hottie, and I thought we had a little rapport going on. So when my friends and I left, I left her a dollar bill with "If I had the money, I would have left you a 10. Because that's what you are" along with my phone number on it.

And she NEVER called me! What a bitch!:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

ZombieSpeedball
07-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Done and done!

So one time at Perkins there was this SMOKING hottie, and I thought we had a little rapport going on. So when my friends and I left, I left her a dollar bill with "If I had the money, I would have left you a 10. Because that's what you are" along with my phone number on it.

And she NEVER called me! What a bitch!:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

...or, she doesn't fall for stupid lines that are spun out of the fact that you gave a shitty tip.

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 03:03 PM
...or, she doesn't fall for stupid lines that are spun out of the fact that you gave a shitty tip.

YeahwellmaybeIdonno.

All I know is she's as stuck up as the stripper who wouldn't take my quarters.

ZombieSpeedball
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
YeahwellmaybeIdonno.

She wouldn't let you put them in her coinslot? :)

WinstonWolf
07-03-2007, 03:06 PM
YeahwellmaybeIdonno.

Giving quarters to a stripper? Oh, tres tacky.

YouStayClassy
07-03-2007, 03:06 PM
She wouldn't let you put them in her coinslot? :)

The worst part was when she actually threw them at me. Show a little class honey!

Buk Was Right
07-03-2007, 03:26 PM
I had the usual... 2 buck tip on a $100 dinner... and I rocked that fucking table.

If we want to get into bitchy coffee customers (it counts as food service right?) I could easily go on all day... or at least until the end of my shift at work... about 30 minutes.

DrMachine
07-03-2007, 03:28 PM
One time I got a 10$ tip on a 100$ tab! ONLY 10% !!!! OMG!!@!432341-08~!11