PDA

View Full Version : I Want To See Robots Fuck Shit Up!

Donal DeLay
07-03-2007, 01:03 PM
You people are making me more hyped to see this movie with your good reviews and stuff. So if I pay 9bucks to go see this movie, am I going to see giant robots beating each other's ass, destroying buildings and rollerblading down the freeway in a massive deathtoll public fight?

Cause ... I was hyped to see (the new) Godzilla fuck up New York, and all I got was a few eaten trucks, a couple footprints and a shitty velocaraptor chase in a basketball stadium.

Will shit get fucked up?

noble
07-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Yes.

This movie shows you what happens to a major metropolitan area when 20 foot tall robots that have missile launchers for cocks start kicking the living shit out of each other.

Kick 'splode indeed!

Buk Was Right
07-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes.

This movie shows you what happens to a major metropolitan area when 20 foot tall robots that have missile launchers for cocks start kicking the living shit out of each other.

Kick 'splode indeed!

As if we didn't learn enough about that from the Bible...

Or was it the Torah?

Thommy Melanson
07-03-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't think Ratatouille is that kind of movie...

Donal DeLay
07-03-2007, 01:08 PM
As if we didn't learn enough about that from the Bible...

Or was it the Torah? The Bible. Liefeld's doing the Torah as the sequel.

Thommy Melanson
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
The Bible. Liefeld's doing the Torah as the sequel.

Never knew the Torah had so many belt pouches.

BJLG
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM

glk
07-03-2007, 01:13 PM
You people are making me more hyped to see this movie with your good reviews and stuff. So if I pay 9bucks to go see this movie, am I going to see giant robots beating each other's ass, destroying buildings and rollerblading down the freeway in a massive deathtoll public fight?

Cause ... I was hyped to see (the new) Godzilla fuck up New York, and all I got was a few eaten trucks, a couple footprints and a shitty velocaraptor chase in a basketball stadium.

Will shit get fucked up?

Well, don't go see "Evening" because none of that is in that movie.

Thommy Melanson
07-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Awww....Don't cop out after only those two. Go for the trifecta!

>sniffsniff<

Wait...what's that ticking sound?

http://www.traditioninaction.org/RevolutionPhotos/Images/055_popekissesKoran.jpg

JackBauer
07-03-2007, 01:18 PM

Will shit get fucked up?

Shit doesn't get fucked up. It gets FUCKED UP!!!

Patton
07-03-2007, 01:19 PM
I want to see robots fuck.

Thommy Melanson
07-03-2007, 01:26 PM

http://meurte.com/turd/drmuerte/boxart/heartbeeps.jpg

glk
07-03-2007, 01:26 PM

I'm sure you can still find the Paris Hilton sex tape online.