PDA

View Full Version : A bit late, but I watched Frisky Dingo...

Blane
07-03-2007, 08:21 AM
I have to say, that with Adult Swim, it's either hit or miss. Some stuff is just weird for the sake of being weird and doesn't generally appeal to me. I like certain episodes of Aqua Teen, some Sealab... I did really like Home Movies, but the rest of it I could kinda care less. Venture Bros. is alright...

But I watched Frisky Dingo on my ipod on a friend's recommendation and I laughed so hard that people around me thought I was insane. If you haven't seen it, I'd definitely suggest checking it out. There are several places that you can see it for free online.

I haven't heard any news on a DVD, but I know the second season comes out this summer. Excited about that.

Anyone else check this out?

MIKE D
07-03-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm with you that Adult Swim is hit or miss. This was definitely a huge hit. I loved it. Anyone know a date when the second season is scheduled?

nihilance
07-03-2007, 08:52 AM
I agree with the hit or miss assessment of Adult Swim...and for me Frisky Dingo is a huge fucking miss. Metalocalypse and of course the Venture Bros are big enough hits to make up for the rest of the crap they are showing at the moment though. I want some more Korgoth of Barbaria though pronto. That shit was supposed to be out this past spring and it's still not on the roster.

Binx
07-03-2007, 09:03 AM
I have to say, that with Adult Swim, it's either hit or miss. Some stuff is just weird for the sake of being weird and doesn't generally appeal to me. I like certain episodes of Aqua Teen, some Sealab... I did really like Home Movies, but the rest of it I could kinda care less. Venture Bros. is alright...

But I watched Frisky Dingo on my ipod on a friend's recommendation and I laughed so hard that people around me thought I was insane. If you haven't seen it, I'd definitely suggest checking it out. There are several places that you can see it for free online.

I haven't heard any news on a DVD, but I know the second season comes out this summer. Excited about that.

Anyone else check this out?

I'm a fan. Can't wait for season 2. Off to find some Kap'n Krump cereal.