PDA

View Full Version : One of the funniest things I've heard come out of somebody's mouth recently...

(akaRyanHoffman)
07-03-2007, 08:04 AM
on television.

I was watching one of those, like Max X. Those shows are sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't watch them very often, but I can't help watching them if they happen to be on if I'm flipping through the channels. The narration cracks me up, the editing cracks me up and the pure tactlessness of these shows is hilarious.

but anyways...The video is of a guy stopping robbery at a hotel and the guy says, "Then he went about putting some punches on me." How exactly do you put punches on somebody?

(One of my favorites is of the lady sitting in the television studio to get a picture with a bear, then the bear turns around out of the blue and attacks her. The way the bear turns it's as if the bear is saying, "Arrrrrrrgh! I hate your sweater!" I'm cracking up thinking of the bear saying that right now. ahhhh, I'm going to hell, aren't I? Edit: Now watch it thinking the bear is saying that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6trP6YOQ-aA )

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Aaaaaand I'm lost.

KingMob
07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I watch Max X all the time....

(akaRyanHoffman)
07-03-2007, 08:10 AM
I watch Max X all the time....

and now let's see that again in slow motion.

The Dean
07-03-2007, 08:26 AM
The other night I saw an episode where some hippy protesters chained themselves to a tree stump that they brought into an office to protest something. The cops were called and the hippies refused to leave.

The officers sprayed some mace into a dixie cup and let the gals smell it and warned them that if they didn't leave, they'd use the mace on them. The hippies didn't budge so the cops put some mace on swabs and wiped it on their eyes (the hippies used some sort of metal cuffs on their forearms to chain themselves to the stump.)

They whined and moaned and the lead hippy started yelling about how the cops were using "chemical weapons" on people.

All the hippies except the leader gave up at that point so the cops used mace spray and she quickly caved but still screamed about chemical weapons. I'm a pretty liberal guy but this made me laugh.

(akaRyanHoffman)
07-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Here's a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE15Ue3bzTc

KingMob
07-03-2007, 08:33 AM
and now let's see that again in slow motion.

that narrator dude gets off some good lines once in a while.

oh and if you ever see that bubba blackwell guy (he jumps stuff on a motorcycle) on that show, thats my brother's wife's cousin. He make shit out of him all the time.