PDA

View Full Version : Fallen Son Spider-Man pushed back due to printing error!

justjeffery
06-14-2007, 08:54 AM
Fallen Son Spidey was supposed to ship next week, but there was a missprint on the cover of some sort, so they are scrapping the print run and re-printing. Shops that get the first look copies have the original covers, but I cant seem to see anything wrong with it... anyone have any clue what the error was?

EDIT- Nevermind.. IM stupid.. Im still catching up on last weeks emails...

Ryan F
06-14-2007, 08:55 AM
It's the cover to Fallen Son Cap.

Akira
06-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Is it on the standard cover and the variant? Or just one vs the other?

justjeffery
06-14-2007, 09:04 AM
It's the cover to Fallen Son Cap.

?

Huh?

I'm talking about the cover of Fallen Son Captain America- Spider-Man issue that was to ship last week...

Matt O'Keefe
06-14-2007, 09:04 AM
We know already.......

I've gotta say, though, I have no idea what the appeal would be of a misprint for collectors.

Boris the Blade
06-14-2007, 09:05 AM
We know already.......

I've gotta say, though, I have no idea what the appeal would be of a misprint for collectors.
He said it happened again. A second delay.

Simps
06-14-2007, 09:06 AM
?

Huh?

I'm talking about the cover of Fallen Son Captain America- Spider-Man issue that was to ship last week...
Last week, the First Look copies came out, and the Spidey issue had the JRjr Cap cover, so it got pushed back from coming out this week to next week. This week, the new First Looks are out, and the cover is correct, so it should be out next week as rescheduled.

justjeffery
06-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Is it on the standard cover and the variant? Or just one vs the other?

Standard cover I believe

Buk Was Right
06-14-2007, 09:07 AM
?

Huh?

Fallen son-spider man was printed with the Fallen Son Captain America cover.

They're fixing it. It should be out next week.

nihilance
06-14-2007, 09:07 AM
We know already.......

Yeah...isn't this old news. Didn't LitG even do a follow-up on it this past Monday? Something about the first look book shipping with the cover of the cap issue...so it's delayed until next week and a new First Look this week.

greg donovan
06-14-2007, 09:11 AM
?

Huh?

last weeks preships had the Fallen Son Captain America-Captain America cover on the spiderman issue that was supposed to ship this week and last i heard the corrected one would ship next week.

are you saying there is yet another mishap and that it wont be shipping next week either?

dEnny!
06-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Yeah...isn't this old news. Didn't LitG even do a follow-up on it this past Monday? Something about the first look book shipping with the cover of the cap issue...so it's delayed until next week and a new First Look this week.

It might be old to some, but I'd never heard about this until just now.

That's like getting on someone for reading Watchmen for the first time...cause that was SOOOOO 1986. :p

justjeffery
06-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Okay, I fucked up.. I was on vacation last week and im just catching up with last weeks emails.. I thought I was reading THIS weeks marvel newsletter...

I got my copy, so Im happy.. carry on now...

Akira
06-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Standard cover I believe

In that case, does this mean the variants still shipped? I order from DCBS and they have been sending me the Varients so far.

Matt O'Keefe
06-14-2007, 09:50 AM
It might be old to some, but I'd never heard about this until just now.

That's like getting on someone for reading Watchmen for the first time...cause that was SOOOOO 1986. :p

We should really make an Official "I Just Read Watchmen" thread:)

greg donovan
06-14-2007, 10:05 AM
We should really make an Official "I Just Read Watchmen" thread:)

there seems to be about one a month lately.

i finally read it back in march.