PDA

View Full Version : Okay someone's lunch smells like Frankenstein's ass

KingMob
06-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Something is wafting through the air that smells like its been let from Yoda's 900 year old green ass after he had 2 bowls of that stew.

god damn.

adam_warlock_2099
06-05-2007, 09:49 AM
That pretty goddamed putrid.

TIP
06-05-2007, 09:49 AM
From Mary Shelley to George Lucas in one fell malador.

T

KingMob
06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Okay the lady in front of me made this tv dinner type thing called "Smart Ones"

fiesta chicken.

More like fiesta ass chicken.

Marc Lombardi
06-05-2007, 09:57 AM

fiesta chicken.

Wrong. It's awesome. And it's only 6 weight watcher points.

And it's even better when you put in on a tortilla and make a burrito out of it.

KingMob
06-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Wrong. It's awesome. And it's only 6 weight watcher points.

And it's even better when you put in on a tortilla and make a burrito out of it.

you dont listen to buckcherry by chance do you? :scared:

Kingsumo
06-05-2007, 10:09 AM

fiesta chicken.

Never tried the food, but "fiesta ass chicken" just struck me as amuzing.. needs to be a band name.. or a new insult or something.

moonspider
06-05-2007, 10:10 AM
how would you know how fankie's ass would smell like? hmmmmmn?!?!?!

Marc Lombardi
06-05-2007, 10:11 AM
you dont listen to buckcherry by chance do you? :scared:

No.

But I like Papa Roach. same diff.

ClintP
06-05-2007, 10:16 AM
:rofl: I feel your pain.

Do you like it when people heat up leftover fish ethnic food and eat at their desk?

Sometimes I feel the urge to get one of those pine tree car airfresheners and hang it from him face.

KingMob
06-05-2007, 10:39 AM
:rofl: I feel your pain.

Do you like it when people heat up leftover fish ethnic food and eat at their desk?

Sometimes I feel the urge to get one of those pine tree car airfresheners and hang it from him face.

It can get pretty damn bad sometimes, today is like someone dumped into a ziplock bag mixed with fake red pepper and microwaved it.

Greenville 90210
06-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Do you mean Frankenstein's monster's ass? Dr. Frankenstein's ass smells like cherry coke.

Donal DeLay
06-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Do you mean Frankenstein's monster's ass? Dr. Frankenstein's ass smells like cherry coke. I hope he doesn't mean Frankenstein's Monster's ass. Cause THAT'd smell pretty darn bad.

Frankenstein's monster is made of corpses.

:vomit:

Ben
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Frankenstein's ass actually smells like fine European chocolates.

gibbEy
06-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I'm fairly certain someone microwaved a fucking cat today at the office...

Keith P.
06-05-2007, 02:34 PM

..that are filled with shit.

Kingsumo
06-05-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm fairly certain someone microwaved a fucking cat today at the office...

Was it you?

Cause that seems like a random thing to be certain of.

KingMob
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM

no, no, it smells bad Ben! bad!

LenNWallace
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
That's so eloquent. I love it.

Fourthman
06-05-2007, 03:53 PM
"It's all MAKEup and grunting. Arrrrrggh!"

Wubbs
06-05-2007, 05:10 PM
how would you know how fankie's ass would smell like? hmmmmmn?!?!?!

Not to mention Yoda farts. :mistrust:

gibbEy
06-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Was it you?

Cause that seems like a random thing to be certain of.

No!

Uh....no!

Let's talk about something else.

KingMob
06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
jesus mary and joseph she did it again!

Kingsumo
06-07-2007, 10:11 AM
jesus mary and joseph she did it again!

Maybe she just really hates people there, and this is her passive / aggressive way of showing it. :-?

gibbEy
06-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Maybe she just really hates people there, and this is her passive / aggressive way of showing it. :-?

If so, she has a place in my church.

c. page
06-07-2007, 10:14 AM

or maybe she's secretly frankenstein, and she doesn't bathe regularly.

KingMob
06-07-2007, 10:15 AM

I just got hit with wave number 2, I dont know what the hell these people are eating, but it smells like roadkill with a side of shitflakes marinated in elephant piss.

Kingsumo
06-07-2007, 10:24 AM
If so, she has a place in my church.

Between my marking of territory, and her ass smelling food, you will need to fumigate your church.

or maybe she's secretly frankenstein, and she doesn't bathe regularly.

That does make a lot of sense. I suspect that may present an HR issue if he were to ask her that though.. But damnit all, I would love to hear that conversation.

I just got hit with wave number 2, I dont know what the hell these people are eating, but it smells like roadkill with a side of shitflakes marinated in elephant piss.

You sir have the best analogies.

KingMob
06-07-2007, 10:30 AM
You sir have the best analogies.

I've never been so moved by the smell of this stuff, I guess it brings out my creativity.

gibbEy
06-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Between my marking of territory, and her ass smelling food, you will need to fumigate your church.

We'll have a minion do it.

ClintP
06-07-2007, 10:40 AM

You certainly have a way of describing it. What is it really that they are eating?

Kingsumo
06-07-2007, 10:43 AM
We'll have a minion do it.

Good call. Then tell them it builds character.

KingMob
06-07-2007, 10:44 AM
You certainly have a way of describing it. What is it really that they are eating?

well the other day it was smart ones fiesta chicken, today i'm guessing it was some sort of bad steamed veggies, but i didnt venture over to look.

I've actually been around more pleasant smelling baby diapers that what I encountered today.

gibbEy
06-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Good call. Then tell them it builds character.

I will. Right before ripping their character to pieces using harsh words and arm movements.

Kingsumo
06-07-2007, 10:55 AM
well the other day it was smart ones fiesta chicken, today i'm guessing it was some sort of bad steamed veggies, but i didnt venture over to look.

I've actually been around more pleasant smelling baby diapers that what I encountered today.

And one day soon, you will be standing on your desk yelling "What the hell is wrong with you people? What are you eating, ASS??"

I will. Right before ripping their character to pieces using harsh words and arm movements.

Oh, Indeed. Question their manhood as well. It is always a great motivator.

ClintP
06-07-2007, 10:56 AM

Ever open up a week old diaper champ? Bad news there, bad news...

KingMob
06-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Ever open up a week old diaper champ? Bad news there, bad news...

diaper genie II gets opened every 3-4 days.

my boy is a mad shitter.

KingMob
06-27-2007, 06:23 AM
okay its 9:20 am here and someone's breakfast now smells like ass. I'm about ready to get a fire extinguisher to dull the smell.

jason hissong
06-27-2007, 06:57 AM
man, what's wrong with the people in your office?

KingMob
06-27-2007, 07:01 AM
man, what's wrong with the people in your office?

They are all sorts of screwed up, I wish I could go back to my gig at the booksore, but they dont pay very well.

ClintP
06-27-2007, 07:04 AM
You need to get like 20 of those surge protectors as well as like 100 plug-it-ins. That would be damn funny actually.

Or get like 20 candles and light them all around your desk.

Kingsumo
06-27-2007, 07:44 AM
You need to get like 20 of those surge protectors as well as like 100 plug-it-ins. That would be damn funny actually.

Most offices will not allow open flames such as candles, so cool as that idea is I cannot see it working so well.

However the 100 plug in air freshener idea is friggen priceless.. String them like little scented christmas lights all around the desk.

AAlgar
06-27-2007, 07:46 AM
http://homepage.mac.com/aalgar/pics/misc/franknsex.jpg

KingMob
06-27-2007, 07:46 AM

I dont know, it might irritate my allergies.

ClintP
06-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Most offices will not allow open flames such as candles, so cool as that idea is I cannot see it working so well.

However the 100 plug in air freshener idea is friggen priceless.. String them like little scented christmas lights all around the desk.

He can be the Griswald of plug-it-ins!

Allergies you say huh? Hmm.... S.O.L.? :)

Kingsumo
06-27-2007, 08:00 AM

Ah, but see that is the pure genius of Clint's plan. Not only will the overall office smell chemically better, but you won't be able to smell at all. :)

Which is worse, a lil congestion and sneezing, or the good awful microwaved death that your co-workers like to share?

ClintP
06-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Ah, but see that is the pure genius of Clint's plan. Not only will the overall office smell chemically better, but you won't be able to smell at all. :)

Which is worse, a lil congestion and sneezing, or the good awful microwaved death that your co-workers like to share?

yeah, plug-it-ins dont mess with me, but rather some of that noxious cheap ass perfume that some of the older ladies like to bath in.

As far as allergies go, sign me up for that over rank ass food stanks!

Maybe you should do something to get eating at your desk banned. Maybe.... Leave food sitting on your desk to rot and attract bugs. When they tell you not to eat in the office, you can say, "well they get too...."

SteveZegers
06-27-2007, 08:11 AM
I thought that stew Yoda made looked very tasty.

Kingsumo
06-27-2007, 08:16 AM
yeah, plug-it-ins dont mess with me, but rather some of that noxious cheap ass perfume that some of the older ladies like to bath in.

As far as allergies go, sign me up for that over rank ass food stanks!

Maybe you should do something to get eating at your desk banned. Maybe.... Leave food sitting on your desk to rot and attract bugs. When they tell you not to eat in the office, you can say, "well they get too...."

Ugh.. That shit is horrid. The cloud of cheap perfume is actually worse in my opinion then the cloud of L'eau de locker room that is 'axe' and 'tag'.

KingMob
06-27-2007, 08:45 AM
I thought that stew Yoda made looked very tasty.

So do my coworkers

KingMob
11-29-2007, 09:46 AM
god damn, something just hit me like a brick wall again, I HONESTLY dont know if its someone's lunch or if one of these people had an accident in their pants. I might investigate. fuck.

Corey A.
11-29-2007, 09:48 AM
You need a new job. We're hiring again.

KingMob
11-29-2007, 09:58 AM
You need a new job. We're hiring again.

I really dont think they would have me back after what I did.

Maybe if I tell them the reason I did it they would. :lol:

RebootedCorpse
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
There is scrawny vegetarian here who we banned from using the microwave on this floor. It was ugly and brutal and she still hasn't forgiven us. Which is fine.
But I was here working late on a Sunday and was almost alone in the office when she sneaked over and popped something in the microwave and cooked it for like five minutes.
It smelled like an onion stuffed with shit and stunk up the whole room for the rest of the night.
I will have my revenge.

Marc Lombardi
11-29-2007, 10:12 AM
Damn...now I'm hungry for Frankenstein ass.

KingMob
11-29-2007, 10:12 AM
There is scrawny vegetarian here who we banned from using the microwave on this floor. It was ugly and brutal and she still hasn't forgiven us. Which is fine.
But I was here working late on a Sunday and was almost alone in the office when she sneaked over and popped something in the microwave and cooked it for like five minutes.
It smelled like an onion stuffed with shit and stunk up the whole room for the rest of the night.
I will have my revenge.

take a dump in her desk drawer with a note that says "see what its like?"