PDA

View Full Version : Mjolnir Hammer Of Thor Prop Replica...

Patrick J
05-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Okay... so yeah, I pre-ordered this through Midtowncomics.com back in August after I got hired for my current, awesome job. It hasn't shipped and I have no idea when, and have found no information online that gives me any information as to when it'll ship. Midtown comics website says it was due to ship April 18th, but that date has come and gone, so I'm guessing its been delayed.

Does anyone, maybe one of the retailers on here have any clue when its out or if its out already?

adamgreenberger
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
call Midtown and talk to them

Artie Pink
05-24-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm not a retailer, but...

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

Estimated May 30th.

Patrick J
05-24-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm not a retailer, but...

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

Estimated May 30th.

Thank you. For some reason I was having a bitch of a time navigating through the Diamond Select website.

Brad N.
05-24-2007, 04:23 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!

I would kill for that hammer. That and the long out of commission Cap Shield replica would be too sweet. Shit, that Magneto helmet and Wolvie mask...who am I kidding? I want all of that shit.

Briomega
05-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I would definitely kill to get my hands on one. :)

Patrick J
05-24-2007, 04:27 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!

I would kill for that hammer. That and the long out of commission Cap Shield replica would be too sweet. Shit, that Magneto helmet and Wolvie mask...who am I kidding? I want all of that shit.

Yeah, I'm kinda giddy about getting it. This is the second one that they've put out. This one is put out by Diamond Select, not Factory X like the first one they put out a few years ago. I missed out on the first one when it was staring me in the face at a comic shop back in the day, and didn't wanna miss out on this one.

I got hired for a job, figured 'fuck it' and went ahead and pre-ordered the damn thing.

Artie Pink
05-24-2007, 04:49 PM
Thank you. For some reason I was having a bitch of a time navigating through the Diamond Select website.

Yeah, their site sucks mung.

bartleby
05-24-2007, 04:57 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!

I would kill for that hammer.

Would you fly to New Jersey and kill for that hammer? Cause I know of a guy...

Brad N.
05-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Would you fly to New Jersey and kill for that hammer? Cause I know of a guy...

I'd fly to Jersey and kill for a sammich.

moonspider
05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
id want it....just to have the ability to hit people with it