PDA

View Full Version : Entourage 5/20 (spoilers)

Whip
05-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Okay, usually on Monday mornings, I find a thread about the show on these boards; since there wasn't one, lo, I went and made one m'self. :D

What did you all think of this episode?

I thought it was kind of...meh. Uneventful and not as entertaining as the last few. It had its moments, of course (Drama at Brett Ratner's house), but then it also had moments I felt shouldn't have been included in the first place (that angle with Turtle and Kelly feels like a complete waste of time to me -- but I am biased, because I cannot stand Turtle). And there wasn't enough Ari. :(

And WTF at the ending
I don't understand. The woman was understandably pissed off at Vince for being so cocky in assuming she wanted to fuck him. She tells him and Eric off at the restaurant. And then later on, she -- and moreso her own HUSBAND -- wants Vince to fuck her after all? Egads!

Also, I'm almost convinced Medellin is either going to be scrapped before it's completely made or it's going to bomb.

JABSEN
05-21-2007, 08:12 AM
I agree with your meh rating but I thought the Turtle stuff was sorta sweet. Maybe I'm a softie or something.

Evan the Shaggy
05-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Jesus, Drama was doing so well too. Then he basically had to snap Ratner off for a part. So sad.

Medallion is totally going down in flames. I'm still in shock that they actually sold the house.

JoeE
05-21-2007, 08:16 AM
Agree about the Turtle subplot...the only reason it's remotely watchable is because the girl is pretty hot.

Drama had all the best moments, which is increasingly the case with the show. I REALLY hope that he actually does show up in Rush Hour 3 in an insignificant role.

I don't understand. The woman was understandably pissed off at Vince for being so cocky in assuming she wanted to fuck him. She tells him and Eric off at the restaurant. And then later on, she -- and moreso her own HUSBAND -- wants Vince to fuck her after all? Egads!

That was weird, but I think what happened was that the woman actually did want to have sex with Vince, but she was hurt when Vince basically turned her down by bringing E, which is why she pretended to be offended by Vince's assumption that she wanted to have sex with him. Her husband knew better, which is why he wanted Vince to do the deed.

JABSEN
05-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Agree about the Turtle subplot...the only reason it's remotely watchable is because the girl is pretty hot.

Drama had all the best moments, which is increasingly the case with the show. I REALLY hope that he actually does show up in Rush Hour 3 in an insignificant role.

That was weird, but I think what happened was that the woman actually did want to have sex with Vince, but she was hurt when Vince basically turned her down by bringing E, which is why she pretended to be offended by Vince's assumption that she wanted to have sex with him. Her husband knew better, which is why he wanted Vince to do the deed.That's how I read it.

SteveZegers
05-21-2007, 08:18 AM
This show just always feels really "thin" to me. I couldn't believe it was over. There just isn't that much going on each week.

Whip
05-21-2007, 08:23 AM

The girl's dad is hilarious. I keep envisioning that's what Luke Cage is gonna be like when his daughter gets older.

That was weird, but I think what happened was that the woman actually did want to have sex with Vince, but she was hurt when Vince basically turned her down by bringing E, which is why she pretended to be offended by Vince's assumption that she wanted to have sex with him. Her husband knew better, which is why he wanted Vince to do the deed.

Ah, okay. That makes a lot of sense now. :)