PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's food...on an airplane?!

Afny
05-02-2007, 05:23 PM
So, I was watching TV just now...and I saw an ad. It starts out with a guy sitting on an airplane, looking uncomfortable. It is then revealed that there is a crying baby a few rows up. But, wait! The narrator says that he has Wendy's! And sure enough, he pulls out a fast food bag, and begins to eat it, as the hot mom of the crying baby sits next to him. So, lets recap.

This man has Wendy's fast food. On an airplane.
Did he buy it in the airport?
If not, did he get it xrayed?
Would fast food even be allowed on an airplane?
Can fast food be made into a bomb (theanswerisyes).
Eating food on takeoff seems pretty stupid.

Okay...yeah. I'm done.

Albert
05-02-2007, 05:23 PM
You can bring food into an airplane, sure.

chazbot
05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
it is re-damn-diculous
why would anyone go through the effort of letting their food get cold by waiting to bring it on the damn plane. Not to mention having to juggle all of it while putting your stuff up in an overhead
my gf and i have bitch-fests about this commercial everytime it comes on

Afny
05-02-2007, 05:26 PM
You can bring food into an airplane, sure.

Well I still think its absurd.

Albert
05-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Maybe there's a Wendy's in the teminal, post-security! I ate a cheese sandwich I bought at the airport on a plane just a few months ago.

Afny
05-02-2007, 05:27 PM
it is re-damn-diculous
why would anyone go through the effort of letting their food get cold by waiting to bring it on the damn plane. Not to mention having to juggle all of it while putting your stuff up in an overhead
my gf and i have bitch-fests about this commercial everytime it comes on

Its driving me nuts! And he eats it AS PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THEIR LUGGAGE AWAY AND GETTING THEIR SEATS! What if someone needs to get to the carry-on compartment above him! WHAT IF HE SPILLS HIS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE?!

MIKE D
05-02-2007, 05:36 PM
So what your saying is, you've never flown?

Afny
05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
So what your saying is, you've never flown?

I have, but I didn't see anyone with fast food. Does it happen often?

bartleby
05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
it is re-damn-diculous

Not to mention that if the plane crashed, would you really want your last meal on Earth to be Wendy's?

MIKE D
05-02-2007, 05:41 PM
I have, but I didn't see anyone with fast food. Does it happen often?

I've seen people bring in food from the terminal food court, including pizza slices. I wouldn't, because all that food is shit, but people have. I'll bring on my coffee and maybe a muffin, though, because the airline food is even worse.

Albert
05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Not to mention that if the plane crashed, would you really want your last meal on Earth to be Wendy's?

Frostys are good.

MIKE D
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Frostys are good if you've never tried a milkshake made from actual milk before.

Fixed.

RickLM
05-02-2007, 05:48 PM
The airlines don't feed you anymore. People are now bringing meals onto planes a lot more. It makes perfect sense if the flight is long.

MIKE D
05-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Here's a handy tip. Always, ALWAYS buy a bottle of water and bring it with you. You never know when you will be delayed on the tarmac, and if it was a short flight chances are they're stocked too low on their own refreshments to keep you satisfied during that period.

ultimate samwise gamgee
05-02-2007, 05:56 PM
plenty of airports have quality fast food past security... i was in dallas in november and they had a popeyes, dunkin donuts, and a bunch of other places. san antonio airport had a mcdonalds, so it seems pretty common.

Marcdachamp
05-02-2007, 05:59 PM
You can bring it from outside the airport, but you couldn't bring the drink. Buffalo's airport has a Burger King right outside security, and, thanks to new regulations, you can't bring the drink with you. If it was on the other side, it wouldn't be a problem.

And Wendy's has an awesome dollar menu.

Bill Nolan
05-02-2007, 06:29 PM
The airport I fly out of has a McDonald's which is both inside and outside of the security area. The part inside has a tiny window where they pass the food to the people running the register. It's got all sorts of strict rules and regulations posted next to it about how long and when the window can be open.

I always buy an oreo McFlurry before I fly. It's a tradition. Of course, I'm at the damn airport more than 90 minutes early, so it's not like I'm eating it on the plane... those six peanuts they give you really make the flight bearable!

Changeling
05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Every year my wife & I go visit my parents in Florida.
One time on the flight we were starving.They come around and
hand out little bags of pretzels.All of the sudden the guy next to
us whips out this huge great looking italian sub.We wanted to beat
him and steal it. From then on , we always stop and pick up subs
on the way to the airport. It's great it help the flight go by quicker.
i don't understand why you would want cold wendy's. We even thought
that ad was strange.

Shane W
05-02-2007, 07:03 PM
of all these I'm sick of all these motherfucking shakes on this motherfucking plane!

Joshzilla
05-02-2007, 07:05 PM
So, I was watching TV just now...and I saw an ad. It starts out with a guy sitting on an airplane, looking uncomfortable. It is then revealed that there is a crying baby a few rows up. But, wait! The narrator says that he has Wendy's! And sure enough, he pulls out a fast food bag, and begins to eat it, as the hot mom of the crying baby sits next to him. So, lets recap.

Okay...yeah. I'm done.

I thought the same thing! And for the record, I ate one of those burgers the other day and lemme tell ya, the G-Forces would have you covered in peppercorn sauce bukkake and NO ONE thinks that's hot.

chazbot
05-02-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm sick of all these motherfucking shakes on this motherfucking plane!

:rofl:

jfp2004
05-02-2007, 07:46 PM
of all these I'm sick of all these motherfucking shakes on this motherfucking plane!

:lol:
Hilarious!

Nick_Ardill
05-02-2007, 07:54 PM

Okay...yeah. I'm done.
Ugh this commercial bugs the shit out of me. The worst part is they make it seem like you're gonna get laid by two hot chicks if you eat Wendy's on a plane. In fact I gurantee you that your chances of getting laid will cease to be if two hot chicks saw you eating Wendy's on a plane.