PDA

View Full Version : LOST Producers interviewed on Philly morning show

Evan Wiener
05-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Lindeloff and Cuse were on WMMR's Preston and Steve show this morning and I heard some good tidbits:

Season finale is 2 hours long.

They feel the show has crossed the threshold of the mountain, and more answers will be given than questions.

Tonight's episode has a good amount of significance to answering questions.

Walt and/or Michael will return, possibly before the end of the season (they joked about how it will be odd to explain Walt's obvious aging, even though only 3 months or so have passed on the show.)

Someone will die before the end of this season (which I think is known).

They're thinking of doing a different time-slot again next year because they think the 10pm slot has lead to tons of Tivo-ing.

Briomega
05-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Not happy about the time changing again. Rest sounds cool, though I doubt the person dieing is the obvious one.

Los
05-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Not happy about the time changing again. Rest sounds cool, though I doubt the person dieing is the obvious one.

I hope it is though.

Matt O'Keefe
05-02-2007, 01:41 PM
I hope it is though.

No! That character is the absolute best part about the show:(

crankman
05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
which character are you talking about?

If its charlie, I say good riddance. The guy has outlived his usefulness and has been reduced to a complainer and has never been more than a tag-along.

I hope it's charlie, but if anything it will probably be Juliette, which would be SWEEEET because that woman does not know how to act.

Los
05-02-2007, 01:53 PM
No! That character is the absolute best part about the show:(

Well...What character do you think is the obvious one? I was talking about Charlie.

Matt O'Keefe
05-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Well...What character do you think is the obvious one? I was talking about Charlie.

I was talking about Charlie, too. Love his character. Those scenes with Locke in the first season made LOST for me.

Lyfeforce
05-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Lindeloff and Cuse were on WMMR's Preston and Steve show this morning and I heard some good tidbits:

Season finale is 2 hours long.

They feel the show has crossed the threshold of the mountain, and more answers will be given than questions.

Tonight's episode has a good amount of significance to answering questions.

Walt and/or Michael will return, possibly before the end of the season (they joked about how it will be odd to explain Walt's obvious aging, even though only 3 months or so have passed on the show.)

Someone will die before the end of this season (which I think is known).

They're thinking of doing a different time-slot again next year because they think the 10pm slot has lead to tons of Tivo-ing.

what'd the new girl say? "they all died, there were no survivors"?

maybe time really does move faster on the island.

and as far as the person dying... it could be anyone at this point. ben, sun, the new girl whose name I cant remember, locke, charlie, desmond... anyone!

THWIP!
05-02-2007, 02:01 PM
I really hope they kill Charlie

LenNWallace
05-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Long as it's not Desmond or Locke, I'm happy.

Skatonic10
05-02-2007, 02:16 PM
what'd the new girl say? "they all died, there were no survivors"?

maybe time really does move faster on the island.

and as far as the person dying... it could be anyone at this point. ben, sun, the new girl whose name I cant remember, locke, charlie, desmond... anyone!

Or time moves SLOWER on the island. That almost makes more sense. She said it almost as if it happened a long ass time ago. (would also explain Walt's aging)

I think Claire is going to die. I hear things. But I could totally be wrong.

HOW COME NO ONE HAS ASKED WHY THE RUSSIAN DUDE CAME BACK TO LIFE AFTER BEING PUSHED THROUGH THE SONIC WALL THINGY?

THWIP!
05-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Or time moves SLOWER on the island. That almost makes more sense. She said it almost as if it happened a long ass time ago. (would also explain Walt's aging)

I think Claire is going to die. I hear things. But I could totally be wrong.

HOW COME NO ONE HAS ASKED WHY THE RUSSIAN DUDE CAME BACK TO LIFE AFTER BEING PUSHED THROUGH THE SONIC WALL THINGY?

You don't read the Wednesday night Lost Mega Thread.

Skatonic10
05-02-2007, 02:23 PM
You don't read the Wednesday night Lost Mega Thread.

Nope... its too MEGA for me. Can you sum it up for me?

Los
05-02-2007, 02:32 PM
I was talking about Charlie, too. Love his character. Those scenes with Locke in the first season made LOST for me.

Well yeah, he was cool in the first season. But not anymore. I hope he dies.

Greenville 90210
05-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Russian dude was just hurt by the fence and then healed. He also has super sperm.