PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Lips question

nihilance
05-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Did they ever release stereo remixes of any other Zaireeka tracks other than Thirty-Five Thousand Feet of Despair and Riding to Work in the Year 2025 (Your Invisible Now)?

S. Earl
05-01-2007, 07:09 AM
Did they ever release stereo remixes of any other Zaireeka tracks other than Thirty-Five Thousand Feet of Despair and Riding to Work in the Year 2025 (Your Invisible Now)?

I don't think they did, and I am kept up to date quite well because my roomate is a huge flaming lips fan.

Christ, I am still waiting for Christams on Mars.

nihilance
05-01-2007, 07:11 AM
I don't think they did, and I am kept up to date quite well because my roomate is a huge flaming lips fan.

Christ, I am still waiting for Christams on Mars.

Guess I'll have to set up the 4 cd players again...

S. Earl
05-01-2007, 07:13 AM
Guess I'll have to set up the 4 cd players again...

I did the Zaireeka experemnt at my old job once. It was a slow day.
I was laid off 3 weeks later.

Coincidence? I think not.

amlah6
05-01-2007, 07:17 AM
There was never an official release, but there's a pretty good fan made mix of the whole thing you can probably still find somewhere out there on torrents.

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
05-01-2007, 07:42 AM
Yeah, there are fan mixes...I'm going to finally set up 4 boomboxes this weekend and give it a listen for the 1st time! Also, a bunch of FL fans are getting together at Bonnaroo for a Zaireeka listening party before the show!