PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

Sean Jackson
04-19-2007, 12:25 PM
...that when you take a piss, you try to time it so that you flush the toilet so that the end of my piss and the completion of the flush cycle end at the same time?

I don't know why I do that, but I'm always dissapointed if my timing is off. Like I don't know my bladder size or strength or something...

Ethan Van Sciver
04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
I do that, but it never works. You flush as soon as you lift the lid, and try to beat the water down. I barely get started before it's too late.

Albert
04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Just remember, you may wiggle, and you may dance, but the last drop always ends up in your pants.

Kody
04-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Wait a minute, toilets flush?

Ethan Van Sciver
04-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Wait a minute, toilets flush?

Only if it's brown. If it's yellow, let it mellow.

Thanks, hippies.

ClintP
04-19-2007, 12:30 PM
I just wish my co-workers would actually get it in the damn urinal! :mad:

ClintP
04-19-2007, 12:31 PM

Thanks, hippies.

I was so going to say that, but opted out.:)

Albert

Thanks, hippies.

As a bit of a conservationist, I've tried that method, but let me say that stale pee smells almost as bad as poop lying around. ALMOST.

Matt Jay
Yeah, I always try to do it b/c I feel it saves time. I never have pulled it off properly, though.

Joe Henderson
04-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Huh. I totally thought I was alone in this. And I always undertime it, dammit.

Ethan Van Sciver
04-19-2007, 12:37 PM
As a bit of a conservationist, I've tried that method, but let me say that stale pee smells almost as bad as poop lying around. ALMOST.

Smell my bed and then my sofa to test that theory.

eroz
04-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah....I've done that too. I always thought I was the one that sometimes did that.

ClintP
04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, I always try to do it b/c I feel it saves time. I never have pulled it off properly, though.

How is it saving time? Just flush it as you walk off. It is not like you have to pump well water in there... Or do you.... :mistrust:

Matt Jay
04-19-2007, 12:42 PM
How is it saving time? Just flush it as you walk off. It is not like you have to pump well water in there... Or do you.... :mistrust:
Flushing while you pee means you don't have to finish up THEN flush. Granted, it's a few miliseconds of my life, but it's a few miliseconds that are better spent playing videogames.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-19-2007, 12:46 PM
Sean! Trailer Park Boys! Superman II Donner Cut! Make it happen!

Pretty please?

SAVETHEB
04-19-2007, 01:02 PM
me have biggest pee of all.

Sean Jackson
04-19-2007, 01:07 PM
Sean! Trailer Park Boys! Superman II Donner Cut! Make it happen!

Pretty please?

Funny you should mention Trailer Park Boys... I was watching a copy sent to us just recently (love the show). I'm trying to get the buyers to get it. I'll start banging the drums on it.

Sean Jackson
04-19-2007, 01:10 PM
It also makes me feel good that I'm not the only one trying to pull off the perfectly timed pee.

nihilance
04-19-2007, 01:11 PM
I do that, but it never works. You flush as soon as you lift the lid, and try to beat the water down. I barely get started before it's too late.

Enlarged prostates are a bitch, huh?

Lab-Rat
04-19-2007, 01:18 PM
I usually flush twice. Flush once when I walk up to the urinal/toilet for some unknown reasons...then I flush a second and do what you are talking about.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Funny you should mention Trailer Park Boys... I was watching a copy sent to us just recently (love the show). I'm trying to get the buyers to get it. I'll start banging the drums on it.

Sweet. :D And I was really surprised to not be able to put the Superman II Donner Cut on my queue. I found it through the advanced search, but it had the gray NA bar under it instead of the ADD button.

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 08:28 AM
Sweet. :D And I was really surprised to not be able to put the Superman II Donner Cut on my queue. I found it through the advanced search, but it had the gray NA bar under it instead of the ADD button.

That's because we don't have any copies... not sure if we're getting any yet, but we're definately getting Trailer Park boys now... should be in in a couple of weeks.

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 08:29 AM
My wife is the best. I told her about this thread and how some people like saving time with the flushes and whatnot...

How does she respond?

'Oh, sure, you'll save a millisecond on the flush, but you'll spend hours taking a shit. Explain that!'

Chinaski
04-20-2007, 08:39 AM
I do that too, almost every time. I try to gauge the amount of pee that is gonna come out based on how full my bladder feels and flush accordingly. Its almost a zen like state, becoming one with my bladder and trying to time the flush just right.

An ef GF of mine would always get pissed (no pun intended? ;) ) when I played this game. I dont know why, but she was against it since sometimes i "lost" and that meant there were some errant droplets of urine left in the toilet. But that just made me more determined to do it again and "win". And I would make it a point to do this anytime we were in the bathroom together, just to get her mad (I wonder why she is my ex?)

My current GF isnt fazed by this at all. Which is kind of sad, I dont care if she likes it or hates it, i just dont like ambivilance.

I think im going to go try again right after i post this.....

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 08:54 AM
I do that too, almost every time. I try to gauge the amount of pee that is gonna come out based on how full my bladder feels and flush accordingly. Its almost a zen like state, becoming one with my bladder and trying to time the flush just right.

An ef GF of mine would always get pissed (no pun intended? ;) ) when I played this game. I dont know why, but she was against it since sometimes i "lost" and that meant there were some errant droplets of urine left in the toilet. But that just made me more determined to do it again and "win". And I would make it a point to do this anytime we were in the bathroom together, just to get her mad (I wonder why she is my ex?)

My current GF isnt fazed by this at all. Which is kind of sad, I dont care if she likes it or hates it, i just dont like ambivilance.

I think im going to go try again right after i post this.....

One of us... one of us...

ClintP
04-20-2007, 09:30 AM
One of us... one of us...

:slaps forehead:

Foolish Mortal
04-20-2007, 10:19 AM
I do it all the time when I'm home.

glk
04-20-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm showing this thread to my wife. She HATES that I do this.

The Roman Candle
04-20-2007, 11:03 AM
No, I need to finish before I flush so I can see how yellow the water is before sending it away.

I also never flush after pooping without checking on my handiwork first.

I'm kinda vain about my bodily wastes.

JamesV
04-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Dammit...

I gotta go try this...

JamesV
04-20-2007, 11:08 AM

And failure. :(

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 11:24 AM

Perfect practice makes perfect.

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 11:25 AM
No, I need to finish before I flush so I can see how yellow the water is before sending it away.

I also never flush after pooping without checking on my handiwork first.

I'm kinda vain about my bodily wastes.

I examine my leavings before the flush, but I can see the build up of urine before the flush happens.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-20-2007, 11:25 AM
That's because we don't have any copies... not sure if we're getting any yet, but we're definately getting Trailer Park boys now... should be in in a couple of weeks.

:rock:

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-20-2007, 11:26 AM

There's only one thing for you to do now.

http://www.nihon-zen.ch/clipart/seppuku_2.jpg

JamesV
04-20-2007, 11:27 AM
There's only one thing for you to do now.

http://www.nihon-zen.ch/clipart/seppuku_2.jpg

Perfect practice makes perfect.

Great. Now everyone is telling me what to do.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-20-2007, 11:27 AM
My wife is the best. I told her about this thread and how some people like saving time with the flushes and whatnot...

How does she respond?

'Oh, sure, you'll save a millisecond on the flush, but you'll spend hours taking a shit. Explain that!'

That's reading time, woman!

John Drake
04-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Just remember, you may wiggle, and you may dance, but the last drop always ends up in your pants.

:scared:

Sean Jackson
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
That's reading time, woman!

Ding... I'm scared of getting deep vein thrombosis at some point.

Hate_Prime
04-20-2007, 11:36 AM
I totally did that but for some reason I stopped at some point.

Blandy vs Terrorism
04-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Ding... I'm scared of getting deep vein thrombosis at some point.

True Fact: I have a much harder time taking a shit when I don't have something to read. So if I can't find something I want, I'll wait til I do.

Matt O'Keefe
04-20-2007, 11:50 AM

Thanks, hippies.

:rofl:

You're definitely not the only one. That is sophisticated entertainment for most guys.